Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 12:05 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,982,242 times

Advertisements

Doesn't take much genius for the sheep to be misled and eat the crap you feed them today. They will accept any BS narrative for whatever reason.

Old 12-12-2020, 12:06 PM

29,793 posts, read 24,876,501 times
According to Biden, Trump is "the stable genius", so it looks like there is no argument there. I'm not sure I would take his word for it though. It Biden didn't run for president, his family would be taking the car keys away from him by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Doesn't take much genius for the sheep to be misled and eat the crap you feed them today. They will accept any BS narrative for whatever reason.

Like Russia collusion delusion??? Or 52 genders???

Old 12-12-2020, 12:23 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
Did Obama use millions from his campaign to use towards personal business expenses?
Well - Obama never knew enough to run a business for himself. He got money - what is he using it for?

I don't know what exactly Trump is using the money for. But if people are giving it for his purposes - what it is to you?

Old 12-12-2020, 12:26 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,402,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Well - Obama never knew enough to run a business for himself. He got money - what is he using it for?

I don't know what exactly Trump is using the money for. But if people are giving it for his purposes - what it is to you?
Exactly my point. Trump is a con man genius and knows how to con his supporters out of millions, unlike Obama.

Trump: hey look at me, I got cheated out of a rigged election so give me millions so I can file a half a dozen frivolous lawsuits.

He’s come out this smiling ear to ear. Now he has millions in campaign money to influence others.

Old 12-12-2020, 12:28 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,244,921 times
Quote:
I give it to him. He sure knows how to bilk millions from his supporters to the tune of $785 million.

On the day of his inauguration, Trump filed paperwork for his reelection, allowing himself to continue raising money from supporters while he served. As other people filled his campaign coffers, Trump sat back and watched, never donating to the reelection effort. Instead, he did the opposite, taking money out of his campaign by charging for things like rent, food, lodging and legal expenses. In doing so, the president managed to shift $2.7 million from his supporters to his businesses between his first day in office in 2017 and Election Day in 2020, according to an analysis of Federal Election Commission filings.

The $2.7 million represents a tiny sliver of the $785 million that the Trump campaign took in from January 2017 to November 2020. It remains a mystery why Trump, who is worth an estimated $2.5 billion, didn’t just cover the costs by making a donation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex...-election-day/
Trump might be worth 2.5 billion but that sure as heck doen't mean he has 2.5 billion in cash.
A good portion of Trump's wealth has to be tied up in his buildings & real estate.

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
um you are comparing apples to fig newtons....lol -- meaning there is no comparison.

Trump lost the election and has used the claim of widespread fraud to collect millions. His campagin was in debt the day of the election.

A few things....while I do think the fundraising is to help cover the money he is short because of campaign, I do not believe it is his only reason for dying on the sword of these election fraud conspiracy theories.

Trump's ego is the most fragile -- even when he should have been humbled, apologetic, etc....he has defended his action and dismissed any kind of remorse.

All his friends were convinced Stormy Daniels was lying. She wasn't. And there is video proof positive of Trump denying the allegations, lying about it -- and still they do not believe he is a liar. He lies to cover his butt.

He is lying to you folks about the proof positive of the election fraud. His ego is so fragile he thinks he has to make believe he couldn't have lost....he did.

He was losing in the polls and he lost in the election.

Imagine that novelty.

And he not only lost the elctoral college votes...he lost the popular vote by double what he lost it against Clinton.

No matter how you all want to portray that most of the country want him -- they don't.
Trump got more votes than Obama on his best day. That must mean Obama is trash.

29,793 posts, read 24,876,501 times
Quote:
Exactly my point. Trump is a con man genius and knows how to con his supporters out of millions, unlike Obama.

Trump: hey look at me, I got cheated out of a rigged election so give me millions so I can file a half a dozen frivolous lawsuits.

He’s come out this smiling ear to ear.
Obama's campaign slogan was "hope and change". Yet he did more to keep things the same than Trump. With Obama, Wallstreet was making money hand over fist thanks to endless QE, while the average American worker languished. He also gave America more pointless, expensive wars that we did not need as we played world police. So who is the real con man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump might be worth 2.5 billion but that sure as heck doen't mean he has 2.5 billion in cash.
A good portion of Trump's wealth has to be tied up in his buildings & real estate.
Pretty much everyone who is a billionaire has debt. That's a big reason people become super rich. They borrow money at a very favorable rate, and use that money to make more money. That's pretty much how it has always worked. And who would turn down cheap money at today's very low interest rates?

Old 12-12-2020, 12:31 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,631,331 times
Please Trump loyalist- continue that giving! Give until it hurts!!

He has so much more winning to do!!

Old 12-12-2020, 12:31 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,402,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Obama's campaign slogan was "hope and change". Yet he did more to keep things the same than Trump. With Obama, Wallstreet was making money hand over fist thanks to endless QE, while the average American worker languished. He also gave America more pointless, expensive wars that we did not need. So who is the real con man?
Trump, he conned you out of money for a fake conspiracy theory.

Don’t worry he says he’s not finished yet and needs more money to file more frivolous lawsuits. Bwhahaha

Old 12-12-2020, 12:32 PM

25,551 posts, read 17,251,719 times
I remember back in the old day - months ago - when Democrats sought to convince everyone that Trump was broke.
Now they try to convince themselves that he is rich only because we voters sent him money.
Will Democrats ever start threads about Biden policies? Does Biden even HAVE any policies? ........... I hope not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.