Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 07:04 AM

29,469 posts, read 14,639,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
Nope. He's going to turn on the Republicans now. Watch it happen. Today's rally is just a taste.

You danced with the Devil. Now you'll get burned.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...rally-1102967/
LOL ! If the Democrats had some candidates that put America first, wanted more secure borders, protected the 2A , and stopped playing identity politics, I'd vote for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2020, 07:07 AM

7,917 posts, read 3,458,721 times
This is BS. I was going to sit 2016 out until Trump showed up. I voted for him, not the GOP.

Old 12-14-2020, 07:09 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,196,233 times
Quote:
Nope. He's going to turn on the Republicans now. Watch it happen. Today's rally is just a taste.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...rally-1102967/
Whatever ..you do know the election is over..2024 is 4 years off....you can’t get enough of Trump who will you blame as Joe fails. Hmmmm

Old 12-14-2020, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DillaDaze_ View Post
See, I'm not saying burning buildings down was justified. But those were just lone groups. Not representative of the entirety of the protests.
Lone groups NOpe they were BLM, and antifa democrats! Burning building, looting, destroying people’s businesses is never justified.

Old 12-14-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
I have heard most New Yorkers know Trump. With all those bankruptcies there has to be a lot of unhappy creditors.
You have heard lmao, i from New York...what your hearing is loads of gossip!

Old 12-14-2020, 07:37 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
This is BS. I was going to sit 2016 out until Trump showed up. I voted for him, not the GOP.

I sat out 2008 and 2012 and was a HUGE Trump supporter from day one! All my friends were hating on me because they were diehard GOPers. NOW, they all love Trump after all the good things he's done!

Old 12-14-2020, 07:39 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,810,288 times
Quote:

Republicans aren't giving into Trump's liberal antics. He's been a democrat most of his life... his liberal supporters know this. Anyone who thinks he was aligned with the republican party or conservatives was a fool at that time and is now fully aware of his liberal views based on his policies.

Old 12-14-2020, 07:42 AM

11,460 posts, read 5,989,164 times
LOL.

I liked Trump because he was NOT for the GOP. He was for the PEOPLE. That was the entire point. The GOP is as much the swamp as the Democratic Party is. Trump was against the corruption in both parties, which is why they both hated him. That is why Paul Ryan and the House Republicans refused to give President Trump any useful legislation when the GOP had both the House and the Senate. They didn't do squat when they could have passed any legislation they wanted.

Never confuse conservatives for Republicans.

Old 12-14-2020, 07:44 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,810,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
LOL.

I liked Trump because he was NOT for the GOP. He was for the PEOPLE. That was the entire point. The GOP is as much the swamp as the Democratic Party is. Trump was against the corruption in both parties, which is why they both hated him.
I think this is key. While Trump was liberal, his supporters preferred his association with the people rather than the institution. Trump's supporters, while liberal, differentiated themselves from the democrats because of this.

Conservatives got the short end of the stick as Trump and his liberal supporters took over the party they used to occupy.

Old 12-14-2020, 07:57 AM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
He played them like a fiddle.

As a con-man, he knew how to identify the gullible, and play them to his advantage.
What is wrong with you? There is simply no way to argue that those who voted for him did not make the right decision. There is no way to argue that he took advantage of them in any way. You're just spouting preposterous lies because that's all the Left has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies