Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 02:25 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Videos don't matter bro, only legal motions in courts of law. She lost all her cases. If her legal theories weren't more full of kracks then swiss cheese, she might have had a better chance.
Give it time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
*posts crazy stuff then insists that only people who agree respond*

Sure. Good luck with that.
So, you watched it, since you are to label it "crazy". I am sure we would all be interested in knowing why you think it is crazy, that is the way a "highly educated" person would approach such a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
You posted a video of a lawyer who's literally failed at every lawsuit she submitted on behalf of Trump.

And you're talking about us not having anything of value to offer.
Nothing of value to offer regarding the video if you didn't watch it, and everyone is also waiting for you to explain why the video had no value. Come on, "highly educated" can do better.

Well, it was posted today and has over 15,000 views, not too bad. It had new info that I had not heard before, so faith renewed! I don't think the "highly educated" realize how complicated the case is, and how deep the investigations have to go before they are compiled into a case for "widespread" election fraud. I think they get an "Trash Trump" daily newsletter and simply "parrot" from that.

My husband had CNN on last week, and I was shocked at the misinformation. I said "No wonder the libs seem so ignorant of what is going on." I would pity them, but if they are too lazy to look for "balance" in the news, well, they are pretty hopeless. My husband watches both sides of the news reporting, and I research using an alternative to google who is so far to the left that they prove worthless.

Libs are like "mushrooms". I am sure at least a few here know why I say that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2020, 02:26 PM

1,231 posts, read 448,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Thanks, OP....fascinating interview. (And ignore those leftists who jumped onboard to mock her. It’s the standard liberal ploy: attack the messenger.)

What she is revealing is supported by the Allied Security report released today. (It’s on an adjacent thread if you haven’t gotten to it.)

Also interesting is how the Dems used the same cheating method to steal the nomination from Bernie and give it to Hillary, and how when he discovered it, they paid him off to keep quiet.

I had just about given up on Friday, when SCOTUS refused to hear the Texas case based on the technicality of standing, but this one gives me hope anew. The fat lady still hasn’t sung.

On a concerning note, I fear that if the SCOTUS does take it and does invalidate the election, it will take so long that Biden will have already been seated. Since Harris benefited from the fraud as well, she would be out too. That leaves.....gag, gag, GAG.....Pelosi. Thoughts?
Some guy who got Michigan confused with Minnesota and is not a reliable source of information is not going to "invalidate" the election. I'm sorry you don't like the result.

Old 12-14-2020, 02:28 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Great link! Thanks for posting it!
Likewise, and thanks for your link, she has a lot of great, truthful, information.

It is a long read, the other link, but well worth the time investment. If you are short on time, the first few pages show the depth of the election fraud that Ms.Powell is fighting. The CCP run California and all their puppets need to be called out on their vile behavior.

Last edited by Heidi60; 12-14-2020 at 02:41 PM..

Old 12-14-2020, 02:36 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,427 times
It's amazing she just didn't make the judge watch this video and then Trump could still be president, right?

Old 12-14-2020, 02:36 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
It's amazing she just didn't make the judge watch this video and then Trump could still be president, right?
lol

Old 12-14-2020, 02:54 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
So, you watched the video?

Old 12-14-2020, 02:59 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Quote:
So, you watched it, since you are to label it "crazy". I am sure we would all be interested in knowing why you think it is crazy, that is the way a "highly educated" person would approach such a post.
Now why on earth would I waste my time watching a YouTube video sponsored by the Epoch Times (which has low ratings in the "fact" department) by a person who (regardless of what she once may have been) is currently batty and has had numerous opportunity to present evidence under oath to legit courts. It hasn't worked out well.

And as to whatever you mean by your "highly educated" comment. I'm educated- not particularly highly but enough to understand the value of obtaining my news from legit sources.

Old 12-14-2020, 02:59 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you watched the video?
Why should people watch a video when they know what it's about from the title? She believes there is fraud. We get it. Was there fraud? No. So why should we subject ourselves to even more drawn out delusions? We're not the ones who needed to be convinced anyway. The courts needed the convincing. And they weren't. The one time Rudy appeared before a judge in PA he even admitted that there was no fraud there. Did he bother sharing that with Sidney? Anyway, enjoy your video and enjoy your continued fraud theories. I know that some Trump supporters will never acknowledge this was a legitimate election. Even my neighbor who has a Trump 2020 sign up has amended it to say the Trump 2020 election was stolen. It is what it is, nothing can be done to help that.

Old 12-14-2020, 03:03 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Why should people watch a video when they know what it's about from the title? She believes there is fraud. We get it. Was there fraud? No. So why should we subject ourselves to even more drawn out delusions? We're not the ones who needed to be convinced anyway. The courts needed the convincing. And they weren't. The one time Rudy appeared before a judge in PA he even admitted that there was no fraud there. Did he bother sharing that with Sidney? Anyway, enjoy your video and enjoy your continued fraud theories. I know that some Trump supporters will never acknowledge this was a legitimate election. Even my neighbor who has a Trump 2020 sign up has amended it to say the Trump 2020 election was stolen. It is what it is, nothing can be done to help that.
.....and Biden voters will never acknowledge the depth and breadth of the fraud Democrats perpetrated in many swing states throughout the country.

Old 12-14-2020, 03:05 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
How can you say “no, there is no fraud so we don’t need to hear what she says”? Maybe she will say something that WILL show the fraud. How will you know if you refuse to listen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies