Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 02:40 PM

50,276 posts, read 47,032,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
Harris didn't even wait until the day after inauguration day. People knew this was coming and have been stocking up, righties and lefties. People aren't dumb, and know that with "defund the police" in any large % is going to mean they are on their own, amongst sharp rises in crime in the same cities due to their revolving door justice systems and spineless DA's. A large % of the latest gun buyers are liberals. Many don't want to buy a gun(s), but feel they have to because the liberal cities they live in aren't safe. See "Fight for the soul of Seattle".
Most ammunition is sold out everywhere, those that have it for sale it's from $0.60 to over $1/round. Gun shop shelves are empty. One of the major ammunition manufacturers has so much ammo on backorder that if they stopped taking orders it would take them a year to catch up. As of August 3rd, 2020 gun sales passed the entire 2019 year total gun sales. America is gearing up, and will not be "going quietly" if the 2A is violated.
This is why you should reload, that and have some oddball calibers no one has. That's what is on the shelves right now. .30 carbine, Gap or other oddballs if you don't reload.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2020, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Has Kameltoe resigned her Senate seat yet?
Funny that Helium Heels admits to owning a handgun. Tis for me, not for you commoners.

Old 12-15-2020, 04:54 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,857,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
Please define assault weapon...
Something like the SKS I used to have. Civilians don't need weapons like these.

Old 12-15-2020, 06:12 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,709,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
You obviously don't understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Old 12-15-2020, 06:14 PM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
You obviously don't understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.
Well thats an interesting point. How bad does it need to get before its purpose is realized?

Old 12-15-2020, 06:18 PM

Quote:
It's underpowered with a range of about 200 yards without mortaring. This is the gun you are afraid of? Sucks to be you. At least mention AK that has a removeable mag. Sheesh. I bet you are fine with a ranch gun like a ruger 14 though.

Old 12-15-2020, 06:25 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
I often wonder how many Sandy Hook victims would be alive today if they had the means to protect themselves. Anti-gun wackos have the blood of many victims - not just Sandy Hook - on their hands. It is beyond comprehension how these monsters can live with themselves.
You mean if those 6 year olds were strapped?? Or Teach packin' heat???

Like I said before, America doesn;t have a gun problem,. it has a mental health problem!! Combine that with being overrun by Americans, and that's a recipe for disaster!!

Australia has issues, to be sure, but america REALLY sucks!!

Old 12-15-2020, 06:31 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
A semi auto rifle, why not ? Well it's a good thing we have the 2A, and not you to dictate what we can or cannot have.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:54 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Scrolling down the main page of subject lines, I thought this thread was entitled:

"Kamala Harris proposes GUM control"

Would anyone really be surprised if she actually said that?

By the way, has she resigned from the Senate yet?

Old 12-15-2020, 11:01 PM

9,469 posts, read 10,803,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You do realize that my grandfathers old deer rifle puts a far bigger hole in your chest than an "assault weapon," right?
Don’t bother explaining this to them..waste of time.

Thankfully the second amendment cannot be changed. They cannot legally do a thing. Any so called law they pass should be rightfully nullified by the states. This is America and we have the right to keep and bear arms. My rights are not up for debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies