Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 01:30 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BokLok View Post
No they just called him a monkey, Michelle a gorilla, called him a muslim when hes actually a christian, said he wasnt born here, said he was a terrorist, called him a pimp, and all other sorts of names. You have a short memory.
No, I don't as I'm aware of what some on the right said about Obama, etc. but as I said never like in the numbers of the left that have done that to Trump. A minority on the right acted childish a good majority on the left have acted that way towards Trump.

Another thing, do most conservatives riot, etc. when they don't get their way? If Trump had won this election we would have seen even more hatred and violence from the left. Did you see that from the right when Biden won? Hardly at all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2020, 02:01 PM

27,541 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Seriously?

How many times here on CD did I see Trump supporters attack Obama, over and over again, when Obama wasn't even president?
What's it to you who attacks a U.S. President or their reasons for doing so? As a Canadian, why do you even care?

I'm genuinely curious why U.S. politics matters so much to people who aren't even American.

Old 12-18-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
The Right are too busy endorsing the Proud Boys, ignoring the fact that Biden won by 7 million votes, planning to kidnap and harm governors, ignoring the fact that Trump has said NOTHING about the cyberhack which is being called a Tech Pearl Harbor, ignoring the 3,000 people PER DAY who have died over the last week from COVID, and suggesting a RIGHTeous (pun intended) civil war.

Michael Flynn just said Trump should call in the ARMY, lock down the Swing States and re-run the votes in the Swing states. A spokesman for the Army branch smacked that down really quick .

You act like the Right is so much more benevolent than the Left. Its all about PEOPLE, all of whom fall short.
Please provide proof that most conservatives are endorsing the Proud Boys. Most never even heard of them. Biden only won by 7 millions votes questionably. So a few so-called conservatives tried to harm a governor are you really going to go there when comparing that to the violence of the left by many?

Where is Trump ignoring how many people have died from the virus and what do you mean by "ignore"? Where did Trump suggest a civil war in earnest? Michael Flynn? All you are doing is picking one or more statements or actions of certain people and you're going to compare them to the overwhelming violence of the left? I never said there weren't some violent people on the right. What I said is that there are far more of them on the left! It's a fact you seem to keep ignoring!

Old 12-18-2020, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Im not doing this dance. Call it what you will, my inability to defend my points, my cowardice, whatever. Id rather preach to someone who is open to change. I wont waste my time.

Have fun.
What change are you speaking of? And of course you deflected from the truth that I posted. Why is that?

Old 12-18-2020, 03:45 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Actually, Trump has been married to Melania for 18 years now. Funny how the left has no problem with John F. Kennedy or Bill Clinton's sexual past though. They are such hypocrites. Like you, I a judge a president by his policies and what they do for the American people not their personal sex lives and certainly not their long ago pasts.
This is where you and I would differ --- I lost respect for the u.s. and the WH, when Clinton couldn't keep his pants up in the oval office. Showed me that he had no respect for it, so why should I.

Seems to me if people voted as to the moral character and makeup of a person, based on basic moral principles they hold themselves to, we could drain the swamp. Or perhaps, they already do. In which case people like me, will never see the inside of a voting booth, but rather witness from the sidelines the eventual demise of the u.s. as its corruption consumes it.

Old 12-18-2020, 04:33 PM

23,965 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, I don't as I'm aware of what some on the right said about Obama, etc. but as I said never like in the numbers of the left that have done that to Trump. A minority on the right acted childish a good majority on the left have acted that way towards Trump.

Another thing, do most conservatives riot, etc. when they don't get their way? If Trump had won this election we would have seen even more hatred and violence from the left. Did you see that from the right when Biden won? Hardly at all!
They have no need to riot. When have conservatives not gotten their way?

Perhaps it is the state I live in. It has been controlled by conservatives for my entire life. For the first part, they were conservative democrats. Until GWB. It's all the same.

The conservatives have the CNP looking out for them. What else do they need?

Old 12-18-2020, 11:32 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
They have no need to riot.
Stealing an election by conspiring with China, Russia and Iran isn't a big deal if you are a long time member of the Swamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies