Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 10:24 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,361,392 times

Advertisements

Conservative Republicans: "We need the government to force private corporations to show what Trumpers want to see."

Conservative Republicans: "Socialized healthcare, NO! Socialized media, YES!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2020, 10:25 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So you think Communism is good ? In the real world both have been a disaster
Please point where I have suggested Communism is good?

I just don't back Nazi sympathizers and anti-Semites. Wouldn't think it would be controversial, but it is 2020.

Old 12-15-2020, 10:55 AM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You know, you really aren't as clever as you think you are. But I've got to hand it to you, it is working to an extent. You've certainly given me more than a few good chuckles... well, at least now--at first, I'm embarrassed to admit, you had me as well.
Well, you know everyone has their opinions. If you spend some time listening to WNYC you will pretty much hear exactly what I post about. Thoughts like that are slowly trickling into mainstream America. All I can do is just bring awareness to it by posting about it. Maybe the more people hear it will see that they can't ignore it because it's real and not going away it's actually the way of the future.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:13 AM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Please point where I have suggested Communism is good?

I just don't back Nazi sympathizers and anti-Semites. Wouldn't think it would be controversial, but it is 2020.
You must really Hate FDR and Obama's Secret Confidant Louis Farrakhan then. "Wouldn't think it would be controversial, but it is 2020"

FDR Anti Semite:
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-x...407-story.html

Obama and secret meetings the the White, Jewish and Gay hating Minister Farrakhan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafhanRZ4lc

Last edited by LS Jaun; 12-15-2020 at 11:28 AM..

Old 12-15-2020, 11:16 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,429,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Joseph McCarthy was right.
Even better than that, he's dead.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:51 AM

12,847 posts, read 9,055,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Pilot1, Kristinascap is a talented sarcasm purveyor. None of his/her posts are to be taken literally.
And yet we have ClaraC advocating in favor of it in this thread. It may have been written as sarcasm, yet there are many who fervently believe it as truth.

It's interesting to note that many of us are arguing why it's not true, yet we aren't protesting that it be taken down because it shouldn't be heard.

The real problem with our form of society is when the group arrives that ---

I demand from you (-- freedom of speech for example) in the name of your values that (-- freedom of speech) I will deny to you in the name of mine.

That is the leftist philosophy in a nutshell.

Old 12-15-2020, 11:53 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You must really Hate FDR and Obama's Secret Confidant Louis Farrakhan then. "Wouldn't think it would be controversial, but it is 2020"

FDR Anti Semite:
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-x...407-story.html

Obama and secret meetings the the White, Jewish and Gay hating Minister Farrakhan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nafhanRZ4lc
I hate all anti-Semites, yes.

Have a cookie.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:10 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Which isn't really a bad idea if you think about it. Wouldn't it be helpful to know who had dangerous opinions maybe opinions that were hateful and ended up hurting people what if social scoring was the only way we could truly be sure we were living with people who will not put others lives at risk whether it's denying science or having hateful beliefs.
Who decides what opinions are "dangerous?" I think Marxism is very dangerous, but I doubt the tech giants are going to flag anyone with those views.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
I hate all anti-Semites, yes.

Have a cookie.
I will. A man who applies his principles equally across party lines, very rare

Old 12-15-2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Who decides what opinions are "dangerous?" I think Marxism is very dangerous, but I doubt the tech giants are going to flag anyone with those views.
Which is odd, because these Giant Capitalist companies are what Marxist say they will go after
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies