Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 01:36 PM

1,706 posts, read 635,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
The ignorant fools who voted for China Joe and the Commie Ho will soon be wondering what the heck were they thinking voting for that corrupt fool. They will, already are, destroy America and you will be hiding you head.
Seriously doubt that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2020, 01:37 PM

1,706 posts, read 635,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Trump losing makes America great again... just like that.

I think this is the clueless post of the year. Not because he is trashing Trump - but because there is no thought or clue about what makes America great. It's not about one person.

What makes America great is the people of America - and a strong economy for America. Trump led people to take pride in the country and desire to make it better.

Rabid liberals led people to hate the country. They don't make America great.

Elite Deep State Swampers from both sides sell themselves out to other countries. They don't make America great.

Trump gave people more of their money and deregulation to make themselves better - which makes the country great.

He started no new wars and has brokered five international peace deals - which makes the world better.
Calm down buddy, its not that serious. I am pretty sure everyone is aware that making a country great is not about one person.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:10 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Calm down buddy, its not that serious. I am pretty sure everyone is aware that making a country great is not about one person.
so then HOW exactly, did trump losing make america great? If it's not about one person, than how did trump losing make america great, exactly? You said this: The only thing that matters is that trump lost. He made America great again by doing so. Thank you trump. explain it then.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:10 PM

3,743 posts, read 1,440,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
This was an interesting article, as Trump made gains in almost all minority groups over 2016, but lost mainly in 2 groups vs. 2016 White men, and Japanese Americans

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...no-republicans
I thought BLM said blacks won the vote due biden.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:17 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,319,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
quit lying, you know you weren’t giving him a chance and thats fine. He doesn’t need your approval.

Don't speak for me. I may not like the guy, but I would love to see him prove me wrong. But now he's just being a hypocrite.

Old 12-16-2020, 04:25 PM

30,994 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
We are talking from dismal to awful, that was the improvement.
I would say that Biden would be worse compared to Hillary just because of Joe's Crime Bill, that unequally put mostly young black men in prison. Then theres Joes segregationist past that Kamala brought up, along with Kamala saying she believed the woman that Joe Allegedly assaulted. I don't believe Hillary has the questionably racist baggage that Joe has. For that reason I'm not surprised to see and 7-10 % gain in those voting for Trump over Biden, compared to Hillary, among both Black men and women

Old 12-16-2020, 04:34 PM

1,449 posts, read 1,145,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
This is interesting, but exit polls are not particularly reliable so I think I'll wait a month or so for election data to be released. That would be cool if it matches.
I agree that polls are unreliable, but aren't our votes supposed to be secret/anonymous? What "election data" are you referring to?

Old 12-16-2020, 04:39 PM

30,994 posts, read 22,039,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmerLernen View Post
I agree that polls are unreliable, but aren't our votes supposed to be secret/anonymous? What "election data" are you referring to?
Sorry to interject, as your question wasn't to me.
Polls are not the most reliable, but I have a hard believing any black men and women telling a person taking a poll that they just voted for Trump

The CNN poll data indicated a 9% improvement in Trumps favor in the Trump vs. Biden vs. Trump vs. Hillary.

Old 12-16-2020, 10:08 PM

4,413 posts, read 5,144,454 times
Maybe white men who noticed they where loosing money because of the reduction in mass immigration.

But ultimately, Trump kind of screwed the Midwest by doing nothing about off shored jobs and scaring the health conscious conservatives in Arizona the way he handled Covid. Florida retirees are obviously not like Arizona’s.

Old 12-16-2020, 11:01 PM

11,402 posts, read 5,955,356 times
Um, no. Rampant fraud in 6 swing stats won it for Biden. Trump actually won far more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. Had the Democratic Party not created milliions and millions of fraudulent votes from whole cloth, Biden would have lost handily.

Good luck in the future when some dictator wins 90% of the vote, on paper. Coming soon. "It is not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies