Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 07:16 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I'm blue in the face from telling you all over and over again ad nauseum that they are ALL corrupt.

Red and Blue is a massive head fake facilitated by the media to condition us all.

Its the top 1% enslaving the bottom 99%

Once it reaches the tipping point, out comes the Dictator.

Wait. You have been defending Trump nonstop here for years. Now he is part of the corruption?

That being said I agree with the above. Not sure about the dictator part. The 1% can cash in better as long as people believe the decided who is in the white house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2020, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Is business insider even a news source? I see them appear top of Google search result for pretty much everything. nothing but SEO optimization and click baits. It used to be Forbes.

I wish google allow us to block domain from search result like they used to allow.

Business Insider is a paying customer of Google. Its at the top of google searches because they pay google. They are not going to let you block them out. But clicking on the link they have a paywall. So I am never reading their stories.

Old 12-22-2020, 07:26 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Explains the stories coming out about Pascale spending like crazy and getting rich on his commission's.

DJT could not handle that.
Kushner is the fall guy in this shell as well as Lara Trump and Mike Pence's son. Both named as officer's of the new LLC.
Of course this will be investigated. It is possible that the money was handled correctly and legally, but the question remains "why did they create this structure?" Perhaps as a reaction to the Parscale episode. Perhaps not.

If any of these funds were mis-appropriated it could mean serious jail time for someone.

Old 12-22-2020, 07:29 AM

612 posts, read 240,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Trump is the President. Biden is not. I don't post many new threads... so you won't find many at all.

But let's not make this thread about me or Biden. This is about the Trump campaign's shell company.
So can I assume you will have concerns about the Biden crime syndicate effective January 20, 2021?

Old 12-22-2020, 07:30 AM

612 posts, read 240,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Many of us are looking for concerns about the current president and his family business dealings. Lets stay with the current topic & leave Biden dealings to the future.
I find when anyone brings up anything unscrupulous about the Trump family Trump supporters never answer to the topic but instead deflect.
I find it best to deal with both, rather than ignore one half of the equation. Maybe that doesn't work for people who are very partisan.

Old 12-22-2020, 07:36 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
I am betting NONE of you even read this article. Just assumed it was all true because it was anti TRump. I am not reading because it has a paywall. How many of you commenting have a paid subscription.

Old 12-22-2020, 07:42 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
*shrug* There is an accusation and an ongoing investigation.

Some folks have already declared them guilty although not knowing if they committed a crime while others have declared them innocent.

Old 12-22-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I have no idea if any of this is true.

So there is an ongoing investigation into this, by who? So what happens if its true? Hundreds of millions of dollars are funneled from the campaign to Trump's family. Then Trump pardon's has family. Would that make it impossible to prosecute Kushner, etc?

Old 12-22-2020, 07:51 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Some folks have already declared them guilty although not knowing if they committed a crime while others have declared them innocent.
I am not declaring anything because I can't read the article.

Yet...with all the overwhelming evidence of corruption by the Biden family....

Old 12-22-2020, 07:57 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,036,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
No matter which politician is the biggest scammer, it matters not.

What matters is that all of them, collectively, are crushing the 99%

Wealth, & wage, gaps amongst the widest ever.

They built a system that is making it increasingly difficult for anyone to crawl out the 99%.

They've already defeated the bottom 50%...

~1/2 of American are living paycheck to paycheck.

~1/2 of Americans are existing, they are not thriving; in the richest country on Earth.

Now, they are focusing upon the top 2%-49%...the remaining taxpayers.

Eventually, everyone is living paycheck to paycheck, and we ar only needed for or labor to serve their needs.

If you keep up with their conditioning of Blue vs. Red, they will complete the drill.

The 99% must start thinking differently, or we're all doomed.
Since about 1/3rd of the country thinks that black people are getting all the tax money that gets paid into the system because Rush Limbaugh has been telling them that for 30 years, little chance of it.

The 1% had to find some way to get working and middle class white people to focus on a different adversary than themselves, and they used thinly veiled racial identity politics as a means. The evil genius of Lee Atwater at work.

The woke left furthers the issue with their demonization of straight white men, playing right into right wing medias hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies