Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2020, 05:24 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times

Advertisements

I don't get it.

The liberals have been telling us endlessly that nothing bad happened in the Nov. 3 election. No fraud, no illegal ballots tabulated, the whole nine yards.

So how could these poll workers have been terminated? Nothing bad happened. Did it?

And the Nov. 3 election was just an state election. Well, they've got another state election coming up in 2-1/2 weeks. This hardly the time to be letting poll workers go, isn't it?

Anybody have an explanation for all this?

-----------------------------

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgi...g-2020-12-18-4

Georgia Poll Workers Who Raised Election Concerns Get Terminated
by Zachary Stieber
December 18, 2020

Poll workers in Georgia who raised concerns about election irregularities were informed this week that their contracts are not being renewed, according to letters obtained by Epoch Media Group. Bridget Thorne and Susan Voyles say they witnessed abnormal actions taken during the election in Fulton County. They’ve spoken to news outlets and state legislators about what they saw.

In the new letters, Dwight Brower, elections consultant for the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, informs the women that Georgia law enables officials to appoint poll managers, and managers must be reappointed for each election event. “There are many factors (management skills, performance, actions, behavior, etc.) considered prior to making reappointments for each primary or election. Unfortunately, a decision has been made to not reappoint you in a poll management or other poll positions in Fulton County,” Brower wrote.

“I see it as a direct consequence of my being honest,” Voyles told NTD, which is part of Epoch Media Group.

“In that oath, we say that I will, to the best of my abilities, make sure there is no fraud, deceit—it kind of goes on down like this,” Voyles added. “So I saw what I was doing was an extension of my job as a poll manager. In other words, I had seen fraud I had seen deceit, I had seen the things that in our poll reading we were warned to stay away from and to report if we see them. I did, and in this case, at this point, the truth was not received well.”

A Fulton County spokeswoman didn’t respond to requests for comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2020, 05:44 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Cool story bro.

Citing a website owned by some Chinese outfit. Really cool.

Old 12-18-2020, 05:51 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
You'll have to ask the people who actually terminated these contracts why they did so.

Not sure why you think asking a bunch of people who have no inside or even an outside track to speculate is at all informative, but oh well.

Old 12-18-2020, 05:51 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Cool story bro.

Epoch Times is not a Communist entity... Hong Kong was not communist until the Communist started to rule over them.

Epoch Times is not allowed in Communist China. Just because one is Chinese , does not mean they are Communist. The Epoch times opposes Communist China.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:32 PM

612 posts, read 240,593 times
If I had to guess I would say poll workers are not needed after an election is done.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:59 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Cool story bro.

Google is totally fine and allowed in China. The Epoch Times is not.

Old 12-18-2020, 07:03 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Could it be that they dont trust someone who got involved in a attempt to subvert our elections might not be invited to work on them? SHOCKING.

Old 10-12-2021, 04:40 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,578,274 times
Another day, another fail.

Quote:
The brief filed Tuesday on behalf of Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger addresses allegations made in sworn affidavits filed with the lawsuit that say witnesses saw suspicious-looking absentee ballots during a hand count of ballots that stemmed from a state audit requirement. “Based upon the witness statements and examination of approximately 1,000 absentee ballots and ballot images, the Secretary’s investigators have not uncovered any absentee ballots that match the descriptions given ... or otherwise appear to be fraudulent or counterfeit,” the brief says.

Investigators spoke with Susan Voyles, an auditor during the hand count. She said she saw a batch of “pristine” absentee ballots that appeared to have been marked by a computer rather than by hand and weren't creased as they would have been if they had been put in envelopes. Investigators examined the ballots in the batches and box identified by Voyles, but all had been creased and none appeared to have been marked by a computer. Voyles then told investigators she may have been mistaken and gave them another box number. Investigators determined the box-batch combination she cited didn't exist.

Old 10-12-2021, 04:48 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,712,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I don't get it.

The liberals have been telling us endlessly that nothing bad happened in the Nov. 3 election. No fraud, no illegal ballots tabulated, the whole nine yards.
Well, to be fair...to them there was nothing bad that happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies