Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2020, 09:14 PM

8,882 posts, read 5,365,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMDolan View Post
So you would be comfortable with him stopping with the nuking of North Korea as inside sources say he promised to do?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-force-2018-12
So I can now add to my list of things I was promised when Republicans got into the White House. The article dates from 2018, and still no nukes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2020, 09:16 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,096,278 times
Crazy days when a sitting President thinks about using the military to stay in power after losing an election and his supporters are ok with it.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:19 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
I am so sorry for you, but there have been literally hundreds of mental health care professionals who have indicated Trump has dementia. His symptoms are overwhelming obvious, to those who haven't drunk the Trump Kool Aid. You will be hearing more about this in the next few years.
Yeah, right. There are also "hundreds" of them who have said the same thing about Biden. And, guess what? Not one of them has personally diagnosed either Biden or Trump.

You've drunk the Biden kool-aid given how you don't care that he is compromised due to being in China's pocket.

If you weren't so narrow-minded and did some research, you would find that other countries are astonished as to how anyone could have voted for Biden due to his diminished mental capacity.

You are not "sorry" for me, so stop the condescending tone.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:19 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's time for the President Biden to put together a legal team to consider exactly what charges Trump can be arrested on, just in case he is stupid enough to listen to his coterie of fellow fascists who wish to overturn the will of the people.

And to think that there are actually people on this forum who are advocating a fascist coup. Disgusting.
Exactly.

If my parents were alive today they would have been shocked to see what has happened to the Republican Party.

This is one for the history books.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's time for the President Biden to put together a legal team to consider exactly what charges Trump can be arrested on, just in case he is stupid enough to listen to his coterie of fellow fascists who wish to overturn the will of the people.

And to think that there are actually people on this forum who are advocating a fascist coup. Disgusting.
The only coup attempt is coming from dems. They were the ones who engaged in massive vote fraud. And that is "disgusting".

So, what you are saying is that you have no problem with vote fraud as long as your candidate gets in office. However, you're not fine with it if the other side engaged in vote fraud. That makes you a hypocrite due to your double standards.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Exactly.

If my parents were alive today they would have been shocked to see what has happened to the Republican Party.

This is one for the history books.
LOL!

If my parents were alive, they would be horrified to see what has become of the democrats. Today's dems are not your father's dems, that's for sure.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

You are not "sorry" for me, so stop the condescending tone.
I for one am certainly not sorry for you.

Shocked perhaps, disappointed certainly.

One would have hoped you were more of a patriot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Crazy days when a sitting President thinks about using the military to stay in power after losing an election and his supporters are ok with it.
Agree 100%.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I for one am certainly not sorry for you.

Shocked perhaps, disappointed certainly.

One would have hoped you were more of a patriot.
Agree 100%.
Patriots don't condone vote fraud. Yet you are perfectly fine with it because it helped your candidate. One would have hoped you were more of a patriot.

Any patriot would not stand for vote fraud happening, no matter what side benefitted from it. You can put me in that category. I want all vote fraud weeded out so going forward we all know our elections are safe and secure. If we don't do that, we are no better than a third world banana republic. It's a real shame that you don't feel that way.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Flynn and his crackpot lawyer Sydney Powell should have never been allowed to step a foot into the White House.
Neither has any business being there at all.

How crazy does that woman have to be to get fired off of Rudy Guiliani's legal team? What person of half-sound mind would hire her to defend him when he's still about a half-step away from life in Leavenworth?

What was Trump's Chief of Staff thinking when he permitted those 2 maniacs access to Trump?
That's like handing a 4-year old child a bottle of nitroglycerin and saying "Now, don't shake this."

Dang. It sure will be a sunny day when this bunch of reprobate derelicts is finally shown the door for the last time.
Good post. I could not have said it better.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Patriots don't condone vote fraud. Yet you are perfectly fine with it because it helped your candidate.
You know, and I know that you know ... that there was NO widespread voter fraud.

The actual fraud today is coming from Trump and his willing tools, people like you, who are perpetuating a hoax about a fraudulent election in order to overturn the will of the people. It's disgusting.

Repeating a lie over and over and over again does not make your lie come true, so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies