Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2020, 07:40 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,153,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Then why keep repeating yourself?
Oh. The irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhtyk View Post
I cant stand the uncaringness of most people to OUTRIGHTLTY SAY THERE WAS NO FRAUD.... They dont care if there was,MR TRUMP LOST AND THEY ARE HAPPY!!!!!!

I really hope he does this martial law thing just to get these people back that DONT CARE THAT THE ELECTION WAS SCREWED!!!!
Looky here, someone else advocating sedition. I hope the FBI is keeping track.

Quote:
If fraudulent elections are allowed to keep happening, then the US will be no better than a third world banana republic.
I'm quite confident that our elections are secure, save a few irregularities that always will happen.

However, the "banana republic" is Trump's doing as he tries to undo legitimate election results.

Quote:
Are you even aware of what was caught on video in Detroit? After all the republican observers were kicked out and blocked from returning, the windows were papered up.
That's not what happened. Try again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2020, 07:41 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
These are legitimate concerns. You may not care about voter fraud and suppression, but others do.
Oh Kay

Old 12-21-2020, 07:43 AM

24,464 posts, read 17,207,356 times
Well the Democrats have declared war on America so meeting force with force is really the only way.

If the shoe was on the other foot and Trump had won the election under suspicious circumstances and actual fraud I seriously doubt the Democrats would be sitting down and accepting it.

Old 12-21-2020, 07:48 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,927,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
But he did it. He walked across and used military to clear the square.

It always "can't happen here" until it happens.

Democracy requires faith in the system. When half the country want Trump as their dictator nothing is off the table.... NOTHING.

It's funny how quick we forget. Just a few decades ago blacks were not even full citizens. Before that they were property. We did not have a full democracy with adherence to the bill of rights until the civil rights era. If you think a dictatorship can't happen here you have not been paying attention to the last 200 years.
Oh, come on! A technologically advanced, democratic people would NEVER give power to a crazy right-wing fascist who blames all of the country's problems on foreigners, minorities and intellectual elites. Right?

USA! USA! Deutschland Uber Alles!

Old 12-21-2020, 08:00 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,501,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well the Democrats have declared war on America so meeting force with force is really the only way.

If the shoe was on the other foot and Trump had won the election under suspicious circumstances and actual fraud I seriously doubt the Democrats would be sitting down and accepting it.

Some noise yes IF there was no evidence and I guess that is somewhat normal. However, Trump-like madness, not at all. I have never seen such a madness in my life - Conspiracy theorists always try to stir whatever they can but this time one of the founding members happened to be the president of the USA so we end with what we have now

Anyway I don't want you guys to stop - I am loving every minute of it. Keep it up - so much of fun

Old 12-21-2020, 08:01 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,928 times
Quote:
You've got it all wrong. It's the left that's attempting a coup. Widespread vote fraud happened in favor of Biden. Now, you know that if it were reversed and the vote fraud was done to favor Trump, you and your ilk would be screaming from the rafters and demanding answers. So, according to you, when vote fraud happens to benefit your side, it's okay to sweep everything under the rug.
No, my friend. What Trump is doing right now is considered fraud, he's just not succeeding because enough ppl have no interest in allowing him and your kind to turn this country into a dictatorship. It's time to stop throwing tantrums, stop making up lies, and just accept reality. The ppl have spoken, the courts have spoken and the states of Georgia, Arizona, etc. have all spoken. We don't want a dictatorship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Trump is not looking to go down in history as the man who ended the American Experiment; it's not much more likely, but that title is just as easily bestowed on the overgrown children venting their frustrations at forums like this one every day.
Are you kidding me?!? The person who does that will be famous for endless generations.

Old 12-21-2020, 08:02 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

Actually knowing the democrats, they probably would.

Old 12-21-2020, 08:07 AM

21,912 posts, read 9,486,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Actually knowing the democrats, they probably would.
lol....sure they would.

Old 12-21-2020, 08:19 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Oh, come on! A technologically advanced, democratic people would NEVER give power to a crazy right-wing fascist who blames all of the country's problems on foreigners, minorities and intellectual elites. Right?

USA! USA! Deutschland Uber Alles!
Lmaooooooooo and crying at the same time and trembling in fear.

I don't speak German but I know enough to get the gist of your sarcasm. El Trumpo is scary.

Old 12-21-2020, 08:25 AM

3,643 posts, read 1,597,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
Some noise yes IF there was no evidence and I guess that is somewhat normal. However, Trump-like madness, not at all. I have never seen such a madness in my life - Conspiracy theorists always try to stir whatever they can but this time one of the founding members happened to be the president of the USA so we end with what we have now

Anyway I don't want you guys to stop - I am loving every minute of it. Keep it up - so much of fun
The only thing is elections can be rigged, and have been rigged. It's just getting away with it.

It's likely Bush stole 2004 when Kerry was ahead in the polls in OH. It was strange when the tallies paused for 90 minutes late at night, when Kerry was ahead. Then Bush won after several counties reported way over 100% votes. And the computers used for voting and tallying where RNC computers. Some voters reported when they pulled the lever for Kerry, the vote went to Bush. There were claims of voter suppression against dems.

Kerry strongly felt the election had been rigged for Bush and considered taking it to court, but felt the SC would not be helpful, because of 2000 Bush vrs Gore. He decided not to contest it because US was in the middle of war in Iraq and just went through the Bush vrs Gore 6 week fiasco.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies