Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2020, 10:16 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Some of you people really like to waste your lives on ridiculous stuff. Wow.
That's rich coming from a loyal Trumpistador
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2020, 10:34 PM

1,665 posts, read 975,121 times
This song came out when I was in high school. The original video showed various scenes of violence.

Now, someone made a video showing some of the riots in America.

A great song and a great video.

Coming soon to a city near you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqossKJqPP8

Old 12-26-2020, 08:19 PM

18 posts, read 15,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You've got it all wrong. It's the left that's attempting a coup. Widespread vote fraud happened in favor of Biden. Now, you know that if it were reversed and the vote fraud was done to favor Trump, you and your ilk would be screaming from the rafters and demanding answers. So, according to you, when vote fraud happens to benefit your side, it's okay to sweep everything under the rug.

Wrong, there has been no voter's fraud, except for Trump's mind, which is fragile at best. Even the Supreme Court ruled there wasn't any. The Democrat's didn't scream when Hillary lost by a narrow margin, yet winning the popular vote, nor did they when Gore lost by a narrow vote. Evidently the GOP want everyone to break out the aluminum foil hats and worship the Conspiracy and Chief Trump, but, no we will not.

Old 12-26-2020, 08:25 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culturefan View Post
The Democrat's didn't scream when Hillary lost by a narrow margin, yet winning the popular vote, nor did they when Gore lost by a narrow vote.

Really?

Hillary STILL claims Trump and the Russians stole her election.

Gore v Bush went to the US Supreme Court.

Really?

Old 12-26-2020, 09:12 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
Really?

Really?
You’re equating Hillary’s response to losing with Trump’s? Really?

Poor sap hasn’t even been able to admit he lost. Hillary got to acceptance of reality the next day.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:28 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post

Poor sap hasn’t even been able to admit he lost. Hillary got to acceptance of reality the next day.
Trump hasn't figured out how he won (2016) yet --- that popular vote for him, said he lost --- imagine his big surprise. Four years later he is still confused. go figure

Old 12-26-2020, 10:04 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Really?

Really?
Hillary didn't throw a temper tantrum. She didn't go to the Supreme Court. She gracefully accepted her defeat with her concession speech. Gore went to the Supreme Court because of 500 votes in Florida which decided the election. He also gave a graceful concession speech because this is how our country works. You accept that you lost and give a concession speech to unite our country. Trump is trying to overturn the 7 million votes for Biden because he can't accept the fact that he lost. Trump thinks it's about him and takes it personally. So he has manufactured election fraud without any evidence what so ever. He needs to put our country first.

Old 12-28-2020, 10:02 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Hillary didn't throw a temper tantrum. She didn't go to the Supreme Court. She gracefully accepted her defeat with her concession speech. Gore went to the Supreme Court because of 500 votes in Florida which decided the election. He also gave a graceful concession speech because this is how our country works. You accept that you lost and give a concession speech to unite our country. Trump is trying to overturn the 7 million votes for Biden because he can't accept the fact that he lost. Trump thinks it's about him and takes it personally. So he has manufactured election fraud without any evidence what so ever. He needs to put our country first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post

Some folks see things one way, others see things differently.

Some folks see a video of vote counters in Georgia pulling containers of votes from underneath tables and consider the action normal.

Others see the same video and consider it to be an obvious problem.

Old 12-29-2020, 12:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Some folks see things one way, others see things differently.

Some folks see a video of vote counters in Georgia pulling containers of votes from underneath tables and consider the action normal.

Others see the same video and consider it to be an obvious problem.
Why are the courts not seeing any of this then?

Im seriously asking...Ive watched the videos, its very clear what they are doing, but its always reported that the judges say there is no evidence of fraud....so...??? (are all these judges in on it?)

Old 12-29-2020, 12:57 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why are the courts not seeing any of this then?

Im seriously asking...Ive watched the videos, its very clear what they are doing, but its always reported that the judges say there is no evidence of fraud....so...??? (are all these judges in on it?)
and the plot thickens ... there is an idea on how the elections (in all these countries) gets decided, beyond that of the voting system that has been around since the 1700s --- I had forgotten about it until a (black) man, younger than me brought up at work a few years ago, the whole skinny of it, I can't go into it verbatim but basically it stems from the rich and powerful families whose bloodlines date back to the Biblical era --- I knew about it, kind of sort of thought about, but it gives me a headache at trying to connect all those dots; remember that which has been said about it --- so I asked him, 'how did you come up with this?' He said, 'read the Bible, its all there'. I thought of our age difference and I'm like, legends have a life of their own. And they continue to live and be told over again ---

We need a snowden of a different kind --- thought this for awhile now. I know one thing, we will never know what really happened in this election, just like the ones before it.

I told him though when Trump got elected, I said, it can not be true about how elections are really handled, because Trump can not keep his mouth shut. And so I thought that would put an end to this legend --- the young man replied, 'not if his life depended upon it'. idk --- I can't but help but think, if there is something to this monarchy --- some one is going to say something --- something will slip up, some time, it has to --- no secret can be kept, not like that one for over 200 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies