Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 08:41 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,668,808 times

Advertisements

The bitter harvest of massive election fraud will be a government beset with an inability to govern, as it will have no good will with the bulk of the American people and a political base it cannot placate.* The perpetrators of this fraud are predestined to fail as well as hasten the ultimate demise of the Democrat Party.* The only issue outstanding is whether this nation will descend into chaos and bitterness as a result.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...n_history.html

Last edited by Heidi60; 12-22-2020 at 09:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2020, 11:41 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
$600 is more than I expected, I expected none. I can do without Obama as a neighbor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Well get used to being offended snowflake and grow a set. Harris literally slept her way into politics. She had to have something going for her in the sack because she's no beauty queen. She didn't get married until she was 50 and that was for political expedience. Do you think she was celibate that whole time? I wouldn't be surprised if she has the same open marriage arrangement with her spouse that the Clintons made with each other.

For the record, I don't care what you believe about Tara Reade. Why hasn't Biden sued her for defamation of character? The same reason Clinton hasn't gone after all his former paramours who've accused him of abuse.

The Biden family is up to their necks in ill gotten gain. The same thing Trump has been accused of since he got elected. And all we get from most of the MSM is crickets when it comes to the Bidens.

Was it the historic middle East peace agreements Trump brokered or the pre-WuFlu roaring economy that you disliked about Trump. Was it Trump standing up to China? Was it the record unemployment? The rebuilding of our military and putting the American people first that bothered you?

And can we all quit pretending that Biden is going to be anything other than president in name only. You have to know he is mentally diminished. They've already been hinting that he will be ushered out before the end of his first term.
The fact is Biden will be President and Trump lost he will never be reelected again because 80 million Americans don't want mentally ill lunatics as a President.

Old 12-23-2020, 12:28 AM

24,625 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
$600 is more than I expected, I expected none.
Then you can gladly give away that $600 to those who expected more.

Old 12-23-2020, 04:50 AM

422 posts, read 336,220 times
I hope for maturity, humility, empathy, leadership in crisis, no “us vs. them”, the return of America as a front runner country in the World’s eye and most of all, peace in this land and prosperity for all, not just some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies