Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 01:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
That county in Pa, Delaware County was one of the counties where poll watchers testified to the kaos and questionable events and practices on election day, during count completions and recounts.

https://www.bigtrial.net/2020/11/for...co-bureau.html

And out of those piles pictured in that report a Democrat DA can only find a couple of Republicans with fraudulent ballots?
And not one verified claim from the Republicans.....why do you folks leave all that out.

This incident was not a result of chaos (Kaos -- not a thing)......this man thoughtfully applied for mail in ballots for his dead mother and mother in law.

This had nothing to do with anything but a guy cheating.

And he got caught.

One guy, one vote.

And all those millions of others they keep going on about and not one verified case. Not one proof of a someone using a dead person's ID to vote -- except this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2020, 01:03 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Apparently Republicans aren't very good at cheating -- lol...making Democrats much smarter -- lol.
Do you realize you're bragging because "your side" is better at CHEATING?

Do you?

Does that even bother you at all?

Probably not.

Old 12-22-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I'll ask the same thing i have many times this assertion has been made, where is the actual proof of voter fraud? Not anything from Rudy, Sidney Powell, OAN, FNC, Newsmax, etc. but legitimate sources. I'll wait but I doubt there is any
Where is the proof -- not the accusations or claims -- the proof?

If it is rampant should be easy to prove.

Old 12-22-2020, 01:07 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Got a link to support that?
Here you go.

You can say some of it is explainable or attention-seeking.

You can say a lot of it is, and I won't argue.

You can say 90% is.

You can't say that ALL of it is.

You can try, but you'd just look foolish and immature.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Old 12-22-2020, 01:12 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Put up the illegal Biden votes against Trump all day long. There is no comparison. Stop the nonsense! The vast majority of election fraud comes from the Democrats.
Sure.

We've got so far 0 proven on the dem side vs a handful on the repub side.

Old 12-22-2020, 01:13 PM

1,415 posts, read 752,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Here you go.

You can say 90% is.

Do us a favor and pick out a couple of your best examples that can't be explained and share.

Old 12-22-2020, 01:14 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Where is the proof -- not the accusations or claims -- the proof?

If it is rampant should be easy to prove.
You and I both know that but these conspiracy theorists exhibit the backfire effect when asked to do anything.

Old 12-22-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Do you realize you're bragging because "your side" is better at CHEATING?

Do you?

Does that even bother you at all?

Probably not.
I'm sorry sarcasm doesn't do well on message boards and I assumed folks could read the room -- I should have known better.

My side is not the Democrats. I'm not a registered Democrat.

My side is the common sense.

If there is evidence of a crime and it is so obvious, there should be no problem convicting or even getting to at least a trial stage.

I was mocking all the 'righties' who say everyone who doesn't think like them is dumb, stupid, incompetent but somehow at the same time implying this same dumb group is capable of devising these great deep state plots that the right has no way of proving

Old 12-22-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Here you go.

You can say 90% is.

Checked a few of the claims and they have been thoroughly debunked -- and not just by Democrats.

That site is part of the problem not the solution. It's feeding the feelings you all want to have and has done nothing to prove anything.

Old 12-22-2020, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Here you go.

You can say 90% is.

Here's the key ---- none of those claims have been proven to be fact or backed up. Many of them have been explained, dismissed, withdrawn (especially when they get to court).

There may be more fraud not yet revealed.. Historically elections have produced some fraud. It's never been significant to swing the results.

In this case ther eis an attempt to suggest there are millions of votes that are fraudulent...and if they find one -- they will suggest that implies all of them are.

But that's not the case.

Republican election officials at the state level and the DOJ have investigated the information and can't find anything to suggest widespread fraud.

There is no benefit to Barr throwing Trump under the bus if there is real and credible evidence to prove Trump won. In fact Barr could elevate his status with Trump if he just jumped on the bandwagon...but he didn't and wouldn't and made a point to be very clear that there was no fraud.

Honestly if Barr was saying -- you know it's sketchy -- not sure.....maybe you all could go on and on and on and on about it.

But so far -- not anyone with any credibility or integrity has been able to successfully produce 100% proof that something illegal happened in a context significant enough to say Biden stole the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies