Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2020, 04:39 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,026,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I could handle it fine it if was fair. Democrats cheated.
“If I won I’d know there wasn’t any cheating! Since I lost, the other side cheated!”

Waaaaahhhhhh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2020, 05:02 PM

35,122 posts, read 17,080,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
See post #44.

Yes, there are still many Trumpies who are in denial that Trump was impeached. After the articles of impeachment were delivered to the senate, I started a poll on it, and a full 27% of this forum still believed Trump hadn't been impeached. So you are wrong again.

You're a perfect example of what I was talking about. You're in denial because you can't handle Trump losing. See post #32.
Many people confuse impeachment with removal.

Old 12-25-2020, 05:05 PM

35,122 posts, read 17,080,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
He didn't win. There was fraud.
The real fraud was the concerted media suppression of negative news about the Biden family and vilification of Trump. The job of the press, aside from editorial pages, is to report what they know to the public. Their job is not to campaign.

Old 12-25-2020, 05:40 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,372,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The real fraud was the concerted media suppression of negative news about the Biden family and vilification of Trump. The job of the press, aside from editorial pages, is to report what they know to the public. Their job is not to campaign.
Disagree. The media overall down played Hunter's credentials. He was an Ivy League attorney with substantial Board level experience including a substantial appointment from Bush.

It does not appear that anything that came up about Hunter was a big deal. And clearly nothing that involved his father.

Was he playing on his name? Of course. It is what the children of celebrates do. Is it illegal. No.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:45 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,715,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
No. The hateful leftists have threatened so much violence that courts are afraid to hear the evidence. If you thought what they did this summer was bad, just imagine how much worse it would be if the fraudulent election were overturned.

The most obvious and inexcusable example is when the Georgia Democrats shoved all the Republicans out of the room under the guise that a water main pipe break will require them to stop the count, and then when the coast was clear, take out thousands of ballots they had hidden under skirted tables, and run them through the machine without any Republican observers.

This is no longer America. The Marxists and Communists have infiltrated all levels of government, including the incoming Administration. People who disagree will be cancelled.

The above account is false. Demonstrably false and debunked. Continuing to spread conspiracy to undermine democracy and overturn an election ---conducted with integrity and deemed the most secure election in America's history--- is extremely hateful, IMO.

An affidavit filed by the chief investigator for the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office on Dec. 6 stated that a review of security footage showed no ballots were placed under the table during the day. About the rumor that a “water main break” had damaged ballots and the tally in Fulton County: “There was no water main break.” Surveillance footage that showed that there was simply a water leak and that it did not affect any ballots."

“You’ll see when they walk in, and they see the obvious water leak on the floor,” he said. “You will see when they move all the stuff out of the way. You will see the Zamboni, little carpet-dryer thingy driving around. I mean, you can see all the things happen, you can see the table get put in place.”

Frances Watson wrote: “Dreams. Made up. Review of the entire security footage revealed that there were no mystery ballots that were brought in from an unknown location and hidden under tables as had been reported by some.”

After interviewing witnesses and viewing the security footage from the arena, Watson “discovered that observers and media were not asked to leave. They simply left on their own when they saw one group of workers, whose job was only to open envelopes and who had completed that task, also leave.”

Boxes that were packed with ballots that had already been opened but not counted were resealed and placed under the table for the next session of counting, Watson said in the affidavit.

BTW: Republican election officials, such as the Secretary of State of Georgia and his top aide, have also been quoted regarding the fabricated stories and bogus claims ---such as the tall tales oft repeated by posters on this forum---"They're insanity. Fever dream. Made up. Internet cabal.”

Let's talk about genuine hatefulness: The Georgia Secretary of State has had to call on Donald Trump and his supporters to stop spreading false claims about fraud, saying in an impassioned speech that the rhetoric was leading to threats of violence against election workers.

On Dec. 6 he decided to speak out, again, after receiving a phone call from a project manager at Dominion Voting Systems, the company that has been at the center of other false fraud claims by Trump and his allies.

The manager told him “in a very audibly shaken voice” that one of his contractors, “a young tech” in Georgia, had been receiving death threats.

“He took a job a few weeks ago. He’s one of their better ones,” A Sec Of State's aide said on NBC News’s Meet the Press. “I was going through the Trump Twitter feed on it, and I saw it basically had the young man’s name — it was a very unique name, so Trump's allies tracked down his family and started harassing them. And it said, ‘His name, you have committed treason. May God have mercy on your soul,’ with a slowly swinging noose.”

Americans who continue to believe in democracy and have rejected the authoritarian, know nothing, racist, xenophobic & misogynistic Trump are not being hateful citizens when they push back on the lies, hypocrisy and bigotry of sanctimonious and ignorant Trumpism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...ion-integrity/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/07/t...-election.html

Last edited by corpgypsy; 12-26-2020 at 07:06 AM..

Old 12-26-2020, 07:23 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,403,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Hmm. Interesting that you made a statement around your statistical analysis... but when asked for the numbers.... crickets.

Why won't you share your numbers? Because you realize you're just making stuff up with nothing to back it up?
Following the trail blazed by Trump, Rudy, Sidney and Lin, is all.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:27 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,517,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

The above account is false. Demonstrably false and debunked. Continuing to spread conspiracy to undermine democracy and overturn an election ---conducted with integrity and deemed the most secure election in America's history--- is extremely hateful, IMO.

An affidavit filed by the chief investigator for the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office on Dec. 6 stated that a review of security footage showed no ballots were placed under the table during the day. About the rumor that a “water main break” had damaged ballots and the tally in Fulton County: “There was no water main break.” Surveillance footage that showed that there was simply a water leak and that it did not affect any ballots."

“You’ll see when they walk in, and they see the obvious water leak on the floor,” he said. “You will see when they move all the stuff out of the way. You will see the Zamboni, little carpet-dryer thingy driving around. I mean, you can see all the things happen, you can see the table get put in place.”

Frances Watson wrote: “Dreams. Made up. Review of the entire security footage revealed that there were no mystery ballots that were brought in from an unknown location and hidden under tables as had been reported by some.”

After interviewing witnesses and viewing the security footage from the arena, Watson “discovered that observers and media were not asked to leave. They simply left on their own when they saw one group of workers, whose job was only to open envelopes and who had completed that task, also leave.”

Boxes that were packed with ballots that had already been opened but not counted were resealed and placed under the table for the next session of counting, Watson said in the affidavit.

BTW: Republican election officials, such as the Secretary of State of Georgia and his top aide, have also been quoted regarding the fabricated stories and bogus claims ---such as the tall tales oft repeated by posters on this forum---"They're insanity. Fever dream. Made up. Internet cabal.”

Let's talk about genuine hatefulness: The Georgia Secretary of State has had to call on Donald Trump and his supporters to stop spreading false claims about fraud, saying in an impassioned speech that the rhetoric was leading to threats of violence against election workers.

On Dec. 6 he decided to speak out, again, after receiving a phone call from a project manager at Dominion Voting Systems, the company that has been at the center of other false fraud claims by Trump and his allies.

The manager told him “in a very audibly shaken voice” that one of his contractors, “a young tech” in Georgia, had been receiving death threats.

“He took a job a few weeks ago. He’s one of their better ones,” A Sec Of State's aide said on NBC News’s Meet the Press. “I was going through the Trump Twitter feed on it, and I saw it basically had the young man’s name — it was a very unique name, so Trump's allies tracked down his family and started harassing them. And it said, ‘His name, you have committed treason. May God have mercy on your soul,’ with a slowly swinging noose.”

Americans who continue to believe in democracy and have rejected the authoritarian, know nothing, racist, xenophobic & misogynistic Trump are not being hateful citizens when they push back on the lies, hypocrisy and bigotry of sanctimonious and ignorant Trumpism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...ion-integrity/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/07/t...-election.html
You came up with sources that are extreme left-wing propaganda instruments. That, combined with your rude face palm at the start of your post, and your sanctimonious, disdainful insults toward Trump voters at the end, was all I needed to see to know your bias and hate made it so it wasn’t worth reading the middle of your post.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:50 AM

1,812 posts, read 904,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
There's likely fraud on both sides, for sure. But nothing even remotely close to changing the outcome for even one city.

It's not surprising that Biden won districts that traditionally go blue even after Trump just barely won some of them in 2016.

It's also not surprising that with four years of a liberal on the republican ticket, people are unhappy with Trump.
I hope you're not a real lawyer cause it sounds like you suck at it. Plenty of direct evidence that the Democrats engaged in massive voter fraud in this election.

Old 12-26-2020, 08:43 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,715,057 times
Quote:
You came up with sources that are extreme left-wing propaganda instruments. That, combined with your rude face palm at the start of your post, and your sanctimonious, disdainful insults toward Trump voters at the end, was all I needed to see to know your bias and hate made it so it wasn’t worth reading the middle of your post.
Translation: "I cannot dispute the truth and facts you posted, but I will complain about and twist what you wrote, because Trumpism and allegiance to Trump take precedence over truth & facts and our nation. Oh, also, I can dish it out but cannot take it."

Last edited by corpgypsy; 12-26-2020 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: clarity and spelling

Old 12-26-2020, 08:53 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,026,935 times
Quote:
You act as if you’ve contributed anything not far right biased.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies