Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2021, 11:52 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
I feel fortunate that the early settlers and their descendants did their best to eradicate the savages that were here centuries ago.

That way I don't have to be sitting here dealing with them today. Thank God.
Wow, curb ur racism sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
see what I mean.. prime example right here.

If you can’t get into a university or lose your gig to an immigrant you probably suck at
your gig or work in an industry that has a low learning curve.

If Jose or Juan can cross the boarder and steal your gig I do feel sorry
for you.

Exactly! I've told them that, but the people in the illegal immigration forum will believe what they want to believe I guess. They can only take jobs with no skills anyway lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Correction: "people seem to be bolder online."
(Not: "people seem to be more bolder online.").

I would agree with this. You're probably much braver expressing your racist and xenophobic views online than you are IRL.
I like how u put this while ignoring a racist post from another poster online. So is this like a selective racism thing where u only call out certain persons if they don't align with ur views?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 11:58 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh just stop with this. I don't hate nor am I angry I just object to the policies of the liberal left. Why do you have to put unwarranted labels on everything that doesn't apply?
You are like one of the most emotional people in the forum lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
The irony is hilarious considering (most of) your posts involve rampant political (and other) stereotypes/labeling.
It really is.

Quote:
You're really hopelessly clueless, aren't you? Sure, these poor, uneducated illegal aliens come across our border with tons of skills, LOL! If they were so skillful their own countries would want to keep them! You're a lost cause because you continually deny the truth and you know it!
Not true. I met a guy that was a doctor in Mexico. Trust me, it happens.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:01 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
I agree with this..good post btw.

I would rather them then a bunch of land stealing murderers.

Yeah, I don't have to respect veterans. They know what they signed up for and they get more than enough benefits. That's always been my point. Seeing our tax dollars go to people that have "ptsd" when they don't really have it is just sickening. And no, the native americans did have borders and those immigrants had no right to trespass.
You not only disrespected our veterans but stereotyped them all as not deserving anything for putting their lives on the line for American citizens and to protect our country. It was despicable of you! Yet you sing the praises of illegal alien lawbreakers, demonize our veterans for using our tax dollars when needed but you don't give a damn about the over $100 billion that your illegal amigos cost us? Huh? What kind of moral compass did you grow up with?

How do you know if there were any veterans who faked PDS? You don't! If you think so then blame the doctors who diagnosed them! Just your hate filled rhetoric against Americans especially if they are white!

No, the Amerindians (they weren't natives) didn't have borders on this entire country that were officially recognized by the world. The Amerindians didn't even believe in land ownership. Everyone had a right to migrate here back then. There were no immigration laws! So no, the Europeans or any other subsequent settlers were not trespassing. However, today we do have internationally recognized borders, immigration laws and an established government. You need to stop living in the past as it is of no consequence to today.

You only do so to spew hatred towards white Americans and defend your illegal amigos. Your hate-filled agenda is clear to anyone who reads your garbage!

Old 01-07-2021, 12:43 PM

9,823 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I’ve traveled the world and only in the US do I see so much hate between political parties and even between individual states and people of different ethnicities. Why so? Why do us Americans put so much energy into foaming at the mouth hate?

I believe it may partially be due to US citizen’s mass infatuation with social media and news networks that are more opinion pieces looking for high ratings (aka money) than getting out facts and actual news. This all divides us even more.

Let’s try to have a civil conversation here. No need to rant about the left or right. No need for name calling.

Why is there so much hate in the USA? What is causing it?
Easy, People trying to protect a 150 year head Start at all cost vs People that just want to equal is the way i see it.

Also Rich Corporation and the top 1%, That benefit from the lower class fighting each other over the same damn Scraps

Old 01-07-2021, 01:22 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Easy, People trying to protect a 150 year head Start at all cost vs People that just want to equal is the way i see it.
:

I love how you people frame it this way. Such complete boll-cks.

Equal would have been the nation staying 85% white, like Ted Kennedy told us it would, when they lied to pass that monstrosity known as the 1965 Immigration Act. As we see now, in hindsight, we were completely lied to to completely destroy America.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:14 PM

8,666 posts, read 3,866,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillinICT View Post
Media. They’ve been throwing gas on the fire for four years. Yesterday it blew up. I’ve got plenty of popcorn and I’m going to watch them once their savor take office. What will they do?
Are you (irrationally) blaming the media for yesterday? Even the idiots/criminals who stormed the Capitol yesterday don't believe that. Their savior (who was going to 'MAGA') manipulated them into believing his fabrication i.e. 'the election was stolen' for nothing more than his own power/gain; Trump has never had anyone tell him no. He has essentially gone into tantrum mode re: his inability to accept reality. Hence the reason he's being banned from Twitter and Facebook (at least temporarily) as he continues to incite with his inflammatory lies (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary).

It's beyond clear he's not well (and is extremely dangerous) i.e. 'we're going to march down to the Capitol' in his 'rally/speech' for his cult followers yesterday morning. Then after chaos ensues, his message to a mob of thugs was 'love you, you're special'. It's hard to believe it could play out as such. Time to invoke the 25th Amendment and end the insanity. Enough is enough.

To the contrary, the media hasn't poured gas on the fire for four years; however, some Republicans have - little surprise he feels entitled to an election he didn't win.

Quote:
Why do you keep using the word "hate"? Go away already. You just keep repeating your nonsense over and over in here. I don't know what point you are trying to make but it's not working. You're a hater I get that but I'm not! Buh, bye.
You keep demonstrating my point re: people have lost the ability to discuss politics (or anything) intelligently and rationally without making it personal or throwing down insults. The thread is not relative to who you (or I) hate; it's re: the country as a whole (and where we are politically) per a Politics Forum.

If you disagree, then state so (and why) rather than make it personal as if a child would do i.e. 'go away already'.

Last edited by CorporateCowboy; 01-07-2021 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 01-07-2021, 02:20 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,473,841 times
What blows my mind is the amount of anger given how even the poor here live well compared to middle class people in other nations. Despite economic stagnation at the bottom everyone still has clean filtered tap water, 20 electrical outlets, most have a car, most live in single family homes. Our poor people are too fat.

There are so many people in the world who have never owned a car, had indoor water, and think it's wonderful to have a single electrical outlet. If you get sick beyond a common cold there are no treatment options, you die.

The morons on both sides need some perspective. The USA has problems that only need tweaks to fix. We are materially blessed among all people ever born. Not just the super rich but the people at the bottom.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:25 PM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
What blows my mind is the amount of anger given how even the poor here live well compared to middle class people in other nations. Despite economic stagnation at the bottom everyone still has clean filtered tap water, 20 electrical outlets, most have a car, most live in single family homes. Our poor people are too fat.

There are so many people in the world who have never owned a car, had indoor water, and think it's wonderful to have a single electrical outlet. If you get sick beyond a common cold there are no treatment options, you die.

The morons on both sides need some perspective. The USA has problems that only need tweaks to fix. We are materially blessed among all people ever born. Not just the super rich but the people at the bottom.
I hope nobody from Flint sees this

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 01-07-2021, 02:29 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
I agree with this..good post btw.

I would rather them then a bunch of land stealing murderers.

Yeah, I don't have to respect veterans. They know what they signed up for and they get more than enough benefits. That's always been my point. Seeing our tax dollars go to people that have "ptsd" when they don't really have it is just sickening. And no, the native americans did have borders and those immigrants had no right to trespass.
I have quite a bit of native American in me, but I realize the world was changing whether they wanted it to or not. If it was not Europeans it would have been someone else. This sort of thing has happened a million times in history. We know the Indian tribes fought amongst themselves. Are you crying for them too? American colonists won and natives lost, get over it. If they didn't want them here they should have won the battle. They didn't so guess what? Europeans got to tell them what to do. Where there some wrongs, of course there were. That is war for you, and that won't change. We were a hair from speaking German. Thank goodness the allies won the war.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:32 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedtheCat View Post
So because the poor in other lesser developed nations have it worse, we should let the poor here suffer??

That's probably the most pathetic take I've seen here in awhile!!
The poor suffer here largely because they are not committed to moving themselves forward. There is EVERY opportunity here to make a good living if you want it and are willing to work for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies