Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 02:02 PM

25,711 posts, read 17,481,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Smartest Man In The World – IQ 200 – Is Convinced The U.S. Election Was Stolen.
I had a car that was stolen once.
I never got it back, so eventually I bought another one. And the guy who stole it? ........ He had to go steal another one.

Looking forward to 2022 and 2024. The Dems fired off the only bullet they had.

Old 12-27-2020, 02:08 PM

4,919 posts, read 3,383,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I can almost guarantee, nothing will be done about it!

Majority of citizens are simply not willing to do what is required of them by the Constitution, they would be putting their freedom, and quality of life at risk.

I dont really understand how they can look themselves in the mirror each day and still call themselves 'Americans'...they claim to be for 'Law and Order'...but at the same time, they are willing to let election fraud slide? Or worse, they expect 'someone else' to step up and resolve the problem, the FBI, Secret Service, etc. LOL...Anything so they DO NOT have to put themselves at risk!! LOL
Other than holding protests, what can ordinary people do?

Possibly violent riots I suppose, but other than that?

Old 12-27-2020, 02:14 PM

31,339 posts, read 14,401,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I can almost guarantee, nothing will be done about it!

Majority of citizens are simply not willing to do what is required of them by the Constitution, they would be putting their freedom, and quality of life at risk.

I dont really understand how they can look themselves in the mirror each day and still call themselves 'Americans'...they claim to be for 'Law and Order'...but at the same time, they are willing to let election fraud slide? Or worse, they expect 'someone else' to step up and resolve the problem, the FBI, Secret Service, etc. LOL...Anything so they DO NOT have to put themselves at risk!! LOL
Even though I'm plenty pissed off about this election - you're right - I'm not risking my property or my life for Donald J. Trump. He was robbed of a repeat term by an extremely powerful conspiracy, but it is what it is. The country is sliding towards the left, and some of what the left wants to do probably needs doing - the wealth gap is getting out of control. Let Biden and his communist vice president figure things out.

Just my opinion....

Old 12-27-2020, 03:24 PM

2,573 posts, read 3,515,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Even though I'm plenty pissed off about this election - you're right - I'm not risking my property or my life for Donald J. Trump. He was robbed of a repeat term by an extremely powerful conspiracy, but it is what it is. The country is sliding towards the left, and some of what the left wants to do probably needs doing - the wealth gap is getting out of control. Let Biden and his communist vice president figure things out.

Just my opinion....

He was robbed by an extremely powerful conspiracy of which there is no proof that can be presented in any court Even the courts where DJT apointees are controlling them and that includes the SC You guys are trying so hard to explain and come up with this kind of explanation and claim courts that allowed Zimmermann to go free are not corrupt but the ones where DJT tried his luck are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You do realize we are talking about different people in those courts and different courts? This is such a stupid argument because the people in the courts, as well as the courts themselves, are not the same as the one Zimmerman was in.

Last edited by alpha_1976; 12-27-2020 at 04:05 PM..

Old 12-27-2020, 03:26 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,608,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
Then how come no one, including you, has presented it? And please, provide verified information from reputable sources. Youtube videos and extreme right-wing websites don't cut it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Wrong. It never went "under a microscope". What some of the idiotic fools are claiming were "losses due to lack of evidence" was nothing more than flat out refusal to even listen.

The sheer volume of stupidity that comes out on this forum from the same lefty cheerleaders is beyond disgusting now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Three Wolves is right -- it did not go under the microscope with a full audit of the voter rolls or all of the votes examned.
Hello?? Hello??? Hello??? How many times must you be asked to provide your so called proof? Do it already if you’re so sure of it. What’s that saying......oh right, either put up or shut up

Last edited by thefragile; 12-27-2020 at 03:40 PM..

Old 12-27-2020, 05:04 PM

11,403 posts, read 4,110,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You don’t need to be the smartest man or woman in the world.. Anyone with a half brain and being honest knows the election was stolen.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/th...on-was-stolen/

Good lord, the desperation from the far-right corners of the internet has reached an all-time high. Some bologna story about the world's smartest man believes the election was stolen?! This is comedy gold!

A quick google search shows that the website "the national pulse" referenced by the OP is considered "EXTREME" far-right, known for pushing false information and conservative extremist propaganda. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-national-pulse/

Old 12-27-2020, 05:19 PM

1,301 posts, read 670,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
And Bobby Fischer hated Jews. Turns out IQ doesn’t protect you from propaganda and lying or make you unbiased.

I think more accurately, Bobby Fischer despised the subversive influence that wealthy, prominent jews had over American society, especially in regards to pop-culture, Hollywood, the media, banking industry, and politics. He wasn't attacking all jews in general, just the incredibly powerful and wealthy jewish men who are over-represented in the control of the facets of American society that I just mentioned.

Old 12-27-2020, 09:16 PM

47,070 posts, read 26,179,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
He was robbed by an extremely powerful conspiracy of which there is no proof that can be presented in any court.
And that's how you know just far up it goes! Now wear this tinfoil hat.

Old 12-27-2020, 11:59 PM

33,411 posts, read 12,714,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Having a high IQ doesn't make somebody smart.

Yes, it does.

But it doesn’t necessarily mean that the person also has high Emotional Intelligence, nor can manage his or her way out of a proverbial paper bag re his or her own life.

Old 12-28-2020, 12:04 AM

16,229 posts, read 10,901,951 times
The Smartest Man In The World – IQ 200 – Is Convinced The U.S. Election Was Stolen.

Thus proving he is not the smartest man in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies