Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 06:50 AM

5,154 posts, read 3,083,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I think it is time to work on better voting security laws. This election won't get overturned there isn't any significant concrete evidence.

However, we need laws where both parties must be present for all vote counting or the votes from counts where one party isn't allowed gets thrown out. We need better voter ID laws.
People have been saying this for twenty years yet the “system” here in the USA keeps moving in the opposite direction. The elites want to see an economic and political system similar to China. Popular elections there are limited to low-level offices, and all other positions are chosen by vetted CCP members. No outsiders, no surprises.

The first steps here are already underway, we see a shift from voting as a right to voting as a process. Next will be elimination of the Electoral College to usher in “true” democracy for selecting the Executive and that will give cover for Congress to amend the Constitution further and eliminate those “disruptive” elections every two years.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:51 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,878 times
Quote:

Trump is not leaving, as he told his staff to stop packing.

Whether you like it or not, the coup will now be reversed!
Do you believe Michael Flynn is right “Trump will 100% be next president”.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:57 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,016,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You don’t need to be the smartest man or woman in the world.. Anyone with a half brain and being honest knows the election was stolen.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/th...on-was-stolen/
Rofl.

The dudes spent most of his life being a bouncer at a bar.

Pathetic.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:04 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,085,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
But the dumbest person... Joe Biden... says it wasn't. Stalemate.
Great answer to the poster! Reminds me of the playground in school where you throw the same answer back by saying "I'm rubber your glue everything goes back to you"

Just because the person referenced by the OP has a high IQ doesn't mean he has the sense to come out of the rain and his opinion is no more valuable than the next person...

Old 12-26-2020, 07:06 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
You would think the smartest man in the world would have more on his plate than keeping Donald in office. Maybe like the meaning of life or the key to the universe.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:07 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,044,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
You don’t need to be the smartest man or woman in the world.. Anyone with a half brain and being honest knows the election was stolen.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/th...on-was-stolen/
This same guy believes George Bush was behind the 9/11 attack and has said many racist things. All in all, he seems to jump on many alt-right conspiracy theories.

The guy may be good at taking IQ tests, but he is a professional failure and a loon.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:13 AM

24,483 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Interesting. The Dumbest Man in the World, Donald John Trump, thinks the same thing....

Trump is the dumbest man in the world? He has been a millionaire celebrity for decades, married to a model, became the President after a brilliant campaign and galvanized a nation. Not bad.

Of course Joe Biden is not the dumbest man either. He has managed to stay in the competitive world of politics for decades and despite being on the wrong side of so many things he has made himself and family wealthy without getting arrested.

The election was stolen through mishandling of ballots, manipulation of the counting machines and out right fraud and we all know it but half of the country doesn't care because their guy won.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:14 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Nice to know that the smartest man in the world agrees with me, LOL! (Although I only think that the election was probably stolen -- but I do think that the great majority of those in the House and Senate and White House are corrupt. However, I don't think that the Republicans and Trump are only slightly better than the Democrats and Biden/Harris and especially Pelosi. I am a moderate but I think that woman is actually evil.)

However, I hope that he does prove to be more prescient than I as I doubt very much that there will be another election!

Old 12-26-2020, 07:18 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I think it is time to work on better voting security laws. This election won't get overturned there isn't any significant concrete evidence.

However, we need laws where both parties must be present for all vote counting or the votes from counts where one party isn't allowed gets thrown out. We need better voter ID laws.
No, no a thousand times no. Then you will have standoffs where one party or the other refuses to provide an observer and all manner of disruptions of the vote counting that the Republicans can think up in minority counties. It has worked fine the way it was for decades and decades. It worked fine this election the way it was. A bunch of disgraceful, democracy-hating whiners and sore losers say otherwise but failed to convince a single judge in the entire country that it did not.

When four dozen judges, 5 state supreme courts, and the SCOTUS all agree that there was no fraud then it is high time to shut the hell up and accept the method and the result.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:23 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,622 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Oh, he's real good at math, but . . .

"Langan's support of conspiracy theories, including the 9/11 Truther movement (Langan has claimed that the George W. Bush administration staged the 9/11 attacks in order to distract the public from learning about the CTMU) and the white genocide conspiracy theory, as well as his opposition to interracial relationships, have contributed to his gaining a following among members of the alt-right and others on the far right.[10][11] Journalists have described certain of Langan's Internet posts as containing "thinly veiled" antisemitism[10] and making antisemitic "dog whistles".[11]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies