Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2020, 03:24 PM

6,382 posts, read 2,947,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
They are crooked but there in no denying that culture's work ethic. They just "outworked" us. Plain and simple. Americans are lazy now by and large
They use slave labor. And they run troll farms where the woke members accuse the US of being racist because of slavery hundreds of years ago. They have bought and paid for too many of our leaders like Slow Joe and China Boy Swallwell. Time to root out those maggots and put them in prison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 03:45 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,141,069 times
Quote:
They are crooked but there in no denying that culture's work ethic. They just "outworked" us. Plain and simple. Americans are lazy now by and large
Uh, no. They have over four times out population. They are bigger than us, is all. Their per capita GDP is minuscule.

Even in terms of what they have accomplished, it has been due to intellectual theft, currency pegging, and dumping of goods made by using its own population as slave labor.

I am doubtful this is even going to happen. There is always an excuse as to why it doesn't. It was originally supposed to happen in 2008, then 2016, now 2028? Seven years is a long time to come up with new excuses.

In the long run, by the way, China is finished. Its great advantage of population is disappearing with the demographic disaster of the effects of the one-child policy. By current trends, by 2100, China will have half the population it has now, whereas America, due to immigration, will have 450 million or so people. The great advantage of better than 4 to 1 numbers will be less about 2 to 1.

America will keep getting stronger as China implodes.

Old 12-26-2020, 04:15 PM

7,178 posts, read 4,772,460 times
Quote:
Whaetever the reason is, most americans can't even manage to stop from being lazy obese whales. They can't muster up enough energy to even go for a walk. You can't compete against MOST countries, much less China with that mentality. It won't be just China that surpasses us as the global powerhouse. America will be lucky to stay in the top 10. We have already been surpassed by a few European nations now.

At the end of the day, this country needs to get its head out of its rear and get MOTIVATED again. We need a swift kick in the rear. Torch the earth, get rid of these worthless leaders of our country and companies and start over. This is a FAILING path we are on.
I don't know where you live but around here people are out walking all the time, most people I know are NOT obese, and are health conscious. We eat right and exercise in my house. I know the majority of Americans are overweight, but don't put every one of them in that category!

And perhaps some of the blame needs to go to Food, Inc. They created addictive fructose, added it to everything they could and manufacture fake cheap processed food. People are now addicted to it which is exactly what Food, Inc. wanted. They should take at least SOME blame.

Old 12-26-2020, 04:18 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,011,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I don't know where you live but around here people are out walking all the time, most people I know are NOT obese, and are health conscious. We eat right and exercise in my house. I know the majority of Americans are overweight, but don't put every one of them in that category!

And perhaps some of the blame needs to go to Food, Inc. They created addictive fructose, added it to everything they could and manufacture fake cheap processed food. People are now addicted to it which is exactly what Food, Inc. wanted. They should take at least SOME blame.

The statistics of US obesity nationwide says otherwise. its not confined to your area. The vast majority of the US is composed lazy obese food addicted civilians that physically inactive and that is just the reality of the situation.

Yes chemically laden food can be addictive for sure but adults should posses the willpower to overcome it. And ummm.. China is americanized too. LOL

Old 12-26-2020, 04:23 PM

19,317 posts, read 17,210,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
They use slave labor. And they run troll farms where the woke members accuse the US of being racist because of slavery hundreds of years ago. They have bought and paid for too many of our leaders like Slow Joe and China Boy Swallwell. Time to root out those maggots and put them in prison.
They have bought and paid for your boy Trump, he is the one who received exclusive business concessions for himself and his family, he is the one with a China Income that he pays taxes on he is the one with the secret China Bank account. Your so worried about Biden because as a former Senator he and the rest of the Senate supported expanding Business Relations with China...

Well look what scoundrel has been taking advantage of it...

Old 12-26-2020, 05:20 PM

26,057 posts, read 13,067,159 times
[quote=VA Yankee;59995100]

"Your so worried about Biden because as a former Senator he and the rest of the Senate supported expanding Business Relations with China..."

Biden didn't "expand" biz with the Chicoms because prior to 1999, it was illegal for U.S. businesses to trade with the brutal Commie regime, that just a 4 decades prior, killed 55,000,000 of its own people.

Biden literally swung the doors to the USA wide open to Communist China in 1999-2000. Until Biden, it was illegal for companies to do biz with the murderous Chicoms. To say Biden "expanded" trade w/ them is a gross understatement.

Nothing Trump has done can come close to comparing to the damage Biden has done to the U.S. economy.

The Chicoms STEAL ~$500,000,000 a year from us in stolen intellectual property alone.

https://law.stanford.edu/2018/04/10/...g-american-ip/

The Chicom regime keeps 1M of its own people in concentration camps, and harvests their organs at will, and aborts their babies to carry out genocide against the Muslim Chinese Uighurs. I though racism & discrimination was bad?

The Chicoms knowlingly sent Covid-19 to us, then hid what they knew about it, and wouldn't allow 3M to ship N-95 masks made in China, back to the USA. They withheld meds and medical equipment from us too.

Minimizing what Biden has done to us, is un-American. Mr. MaGoo is a 1 man wrecking ball to the U.S. economy, health, and future.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:45 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,132,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They live in a communist country where if you don't work, you don't eat. It's not a matter of culture, but the system by which they live and operate under. If you think that's a virtue and their "culture" is superior, why haven't you yourself moved there? Or do you prefer a life of sloth and laziness?

FWIW, many Americans also work 6 days a week, including myself. Some even work 7 days a week. Perhaps the main difference is, it's a matter of choice for Americans. While nobody is holding as gun to a Chinese workers head and saying they have to work 6 days a week, at many companies, it is expected of workers, and they don't dare back out of it. A lot of them wouldn't want to, because they legitimately need the money for their families.

According to this poster, Trump is a dictator, which would also make America a dictatorship.
Some people should get a dictionary and read up on history in regards to those trigger words "dictatorship, fascist, Nazi, etc"

Old 12-26-2020, 08:47 PM

3,605 posts, read 1,673,310 times
Quote:
Whaetever the reason is, most americans can't even manage to stop from being lazy obese whales. They can't muster up enough energy to even go for a walk. You can't compete against MOST countries, much less China with that mentality. It won't be just China that surpasses us as the global powerhouse. America will be lucky to stay in the top 10. We have already been surpassed by a few European nations now.

At the end of the day, this country needs to get its head out of its rear and get MOTIVATED again. We need a swift kick in the rear. Torch the earth, get rid of these worthless leaders of our country and companies and start over. This is a FAILING path we are on.
There is an amazing work ethic with China and Japan (not suprised China surpassing US)...back in college a number of my fellow Americans were partying and dropping out while most international students were in the library every Friday and Saturday night studying hard...many are Doctors/high level professionals now. Obesity is much worse in America compared to Asia too...I very rarely saw any fat people in Japan back in the day when I taught English there.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:10 PM

3,770 posts, read 1,533,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/26/chin...ys-report.html

China waged biological warfare on the world with their Wuhan virus. Why isn't Peking Joe talking about retaliation? It should be WW III.
tell me more about this "biological warfare" from China when it there's been no evidence of it:
1. being manufactured in a lab
2. originating in Wuhan/China.

please, enlighten me.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:14 PM

3,770 posts, read 1,533,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus
"Your so worried about Biden because as a former Senator he and the rest of the Senate supported expanding Business Relations with China..."

Biden didn't "expand" biz with the Chicoms because prior to 1999, it was illegal for U.S. businesses to trade with the brutal Commie regime, that just a 4 decades prior, killed 55,000,000 of its own people.

Biden literally swung the doors to the USA wide open to Communist China in 1999-2000. Until Biden, it was illegal for companies to do biz with the murderous Chicoms. To say Biden "expanded" trade w/ them is a gross understatement.

Nothing Trump has done can come close to comparing to the damage Biden has done to the U.S. economy.

The Chicoms STEAL ~$500,000,000 a year from us in stolen intellectual property alone.

https://law.stanford.edu/2018/04/10/...g-american-ip/

The Chicom regime keeps 1M of its own people in concentration camps, and harvests their organs at will, and aborts their babies to carry out genocide against the Muslim Chinese Uighurs. I though racism & discrimination was bad?

The Chicoms knowlingly sent Covid-19 to us, then hid what they knew about it, and wouldn't allow 3M to ship N-95 masks made in China, back to the USA. They withheld meds and medical equipment from us too.

Minimizing what Biden has done to us, is un-American. Mr. MaGoo is a 1 man wrecking ball to the U.S. economy, health, and future.
I've corrected you many times, yet you keep spreading false information and fake news. and each time I call you out, you disappear without responding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies