Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2020, 11:39 AM

7,928 posts, read 9,152,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Why is that his responsibility?
Why didn’t she ask the manager to call her phone?

The video of her attacking the young man is absolutely appalling. She literally tackled him over a damn phone.
There is no justification for putting hands on another person as she did.
She should have been arrested on the spot.
It is not his responsibility, but it would have ended the situation right there. Instead we get this drawn out bs.
NYC emptied out the jails due to covid. This event does not justify jail time. At most she would get a desk appearance ticket and Met tickets if she shows up to get the charges dropped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2020, 12:26 PM

2,634 posts, read 2,677,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
She needs to be fined. Lets leave the jails for the violent criminals.
Who needs jails at all? It's all about rehabilitation, just let them all go. Why even call the police, what she really needed was a counselor to address her obsessive attachment to her phone. Then the father/son can go to therapy as well for all the trauma they've suffered at having a young lady reach into the son's pockets. You got a grown 40 year old man crying about this on t.v. My goodness, toughen up. Certainly don't send that young man off to defend our country if he starts running around crying when a lady half his size touches him.

It's funny how the left petitions all over the country for murderers and drug dealers to get out of prison as long as they aren't white, but a little "white" lady reaches into a 180-lb black guy's pants and they want her to rot in prison.

Charge her with simple assault, give her a fine or whatnot, and move on. The left is giddy with the idea of destroying her life completely purely due to the fact that she may be white.

Old 12-31-2020, 12:56 PM

5,741 posts, read 4,697,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Who needs jails at all? It's all about rehabilitation, just let them all go. Why even call the police, what she really needed was a counselor to address her obsessive attachment to her phone. Then the father/son can go to therapy as well for all the trauma they've suffered at having a young lady reach into the son's pockets. You got a grown 40 year old man crying about this on t.v. My goodness, toughen up. Certainly don't send that young man off to defend our country if he starts running around crying when a lady half his size touches him.

It's funny how the left petitions all over the country for murderers and drug dealers to get out of prison as long as they aren't white, but a little "white" lady reaches into a 180-lb black guy's pants and they want her to rot in prison.

Charge her with simple assault, give her a fine or whatnot, and move on. The left is giddy with the idea of destroying her life completely purely due to the fact that she may be white.
Indeed.

But look at the woman's picture. She clearly hispanic.

Old 12-31-2020, 03:11 PM

13,648 posts, read 20,775,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Indeed.

Uh oh! The dreaded "White Hispanic" (or is it White LatinX?) may be returning to turn the narrative upside down.

Whatever the woman's ethnicity, she is clearly a certifiable nutcase. I would imagine the man and his son are not the first people she has aggravated.

They have a right to be annoyed, but this ain't Selma Part II.

Old 12-31-2020, 03:20 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Indeed.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/31/miya-p...rrold-jr-case/

Old 12-31-2020, 04:02 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
My son had a friend growing up. Whenever he went to their home, his friend's mom would always worry that my boy was going to steal things. Finally my son told me about it and I stopped the trips over to the other kid's house. I know she didn't do it to her son's white friends and the racist hag actually talked about doing it to a mutual friend of ours. fast forward 6 years and her son was arrested for breaking and entering and was caught with meth on him. Some people are just ignorant scum.

Old 12-31-2020, 04:09 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
He did not need to "bow down" to anyone. This girl is off her rocker. She is 22. Dad is older and supposedly more mature. He could have diffused the situation by showing her the phone and offering to call her phone.

Is he under any obligation to do that? NO.
Would it have been a nice thing to do to a panic stricken person, even if she was acting like an ass? YES

So now you will sue her and get a judgement against her which she probably won't be able to pay.

Meanwhile Shyster Al, who never paid his judgement to Steven Pagonis in the Tawana Brawley fiasco, gets involved, because there is attention to be found.

If this was a subway fight over a phone against a 14 year old, the 22 year would have been released with no charges. There was no physical damage except for scratches. Did you think she will going to jail for scratching someone?

This a waste of everyone's time.
Nope.

He essentially said accentuated the importance of his son understanding dignity as being paramount, and I agree with him (and I’m a second half of the baby boom white guy).

Old 12-31-2020, 04:20 PM

So she is a Karencita after all. Any apologies to the white community?

Old 12-31-2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Nope.

He essentially said accentuated the importance of his son understanding dignity as being paramount, and I agree with him (and I’m a second half of the baby boom white guy).
Dignity? Lol. Letting a girl half his size take him down while daddy films it? Then putting his son on national tv for all to see him get knocked over by Karencita?

Daddy sold the son's self esteem for the usual ambulance chasing race baiters.

Old 12-31-2020, 04:42 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,784,958 times
Those of you defending this women are bigots.
She clearly assaulted an innocent young man. She committed a crime.
They did not have to show her there phone. Maybe he had a painful hemorrhoid or his wife yelled at him or the hotel bed was uncomfortable.
THEY HAD NO LEGAL OR ETHICAL OBLIGATION TO SHOW THAT WOMEN THE PHONE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies