Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 06:31 AM

20,023 posts, read 8,913,884 times

Advertisements

Abrams reminds me of Hillary. Still making excuses for being a loser.

Old 12-30-2020, 06:34 AM

1,268 posts, read 1,079,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Abrams reminds me of Hillary. Still making excuses for being a loser.
And Trump makes excuses every day for his bigly loss. I guess they all the same.

Old 12-30-2020, 07:27 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,067,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
And democrats do not know how to win without voter fraud. BTW..Stacy for someone that keeps complaining of white privilege and racism in America...it seems you’re eating well these days “Fatso”..sorry to mean spirited but I can’t stand the woman.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...er-suppression
At this point, I'm okay with voter fraud. It was important that dems win and get adults back runningn the country. So even if the left cheated, they were clever enough to get away with it and dumb Republicans in congress can't prove it.

22 days until Joseph R. Biden is your president.

Old 12-30-2020, 07:30 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
That is odd I have competed a lot they never called enforcement of the rules against cheating - contender oppression

Old 12-30-2020, 07:32 AM

24,332 posts, read 17,065,160 times
And Democrats don't know how to win without cheating?

Would Abrams admit this?

It is amazing that despite the Democrats and their propaganda media machine nonstop negative grind of all things Trump the guy was still wildly popular. It took cheating by stuffing the ballot boxes in the middle of the night with fraudulent votes to beat him.

Voter suppression is nothing when one can rig a machine to change votes.

Old 12-30-2020, 07:39 AM

19,145 posts, read 16,970,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
And Democrats don't know how to win without cheating?

Would Abrams admit this?

It is amazing that despite the Democrats and their propaganda media machine nonstop negative grind of all things Trump the guy was still wildly popular. It took cheating by stuffing the ballot boxes in the middle of the night with fraudulent votes to beat him.

Voter suppression is nothing when one can rig a machine to change votes.
Still waiting on the Hard Proof of cheating....

What do you call trying to purge Voter Registration Lists 2 weeks prior to a run off election?.....

Old 12-30-2020, 07:51 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,067,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestor View Post
Without proof your words are meaningless. Last night you stole my Rolex. I cant go to the police because I have no proof.
Let's be honest...how often do Trump supporters nationwide ever have proof of any wrongdoing by the dems? Never

Old 12-30-2020, 07:52 AM

8,598 posts, read 9,093,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Republicans prefer "states rights" which is code for go ahead and run you elections any way like like and discriminate at your own discretion. Republicans know that if every registered voter was given an equal opportunity to vote they will never win another election.
Read the Constitution, stop being stupid. It is the State's right to run its election said by the Constitution. It is the States that vote for the president not every citizen in the whole nation as a group. We are the United States -----see the word united. And by the way it isn't any old way they like by law like what we see now by the Marxist party in a mass voter fraud scheme, in which it will be fully exposed one way or the other. I don't like scumbags who cheat regardless of which party it is.

Old 12-30-2020, 09:04 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,421,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Just wanted to make sure that you're aware that you actually wrote that.

Now take that concept and apply it to 70,000,000+ people who know that this election was stolen.

I guess they don't matter, though, right? You don't actually care if THEY feel disenfranchised, now do you?

Naw, by hook or by crook, your guy won, and that's the ONLY thing you care about. You couldn't give a single rat's ass about what anybody else wants, needs or thinks.

And THAT is what's wrong with the Left.
The problem here is obvious.

They don't know any such thing.

They THINK the election was stolen. Why?

Because Trump said so? Because he was predicting it long before a single vote was cast? He always claims the election is rigged when he thinks he might lose, he has a history of that. That is a personality flaw.

To be perfectly clear, I am sure 70 million people do not think the election was stolen, I don't think that even half that number believe it. All of my Trumpie friends know he lost, most supporters are more like Governor Kemp than Sidney Powell: real supporters of Trump who know he really lost.

Still, there have been a lot of people deceived.

The problem here is not that the election was stolen (it wasn't), the problem is that Trump selfishly works very actively to destroy the public's confidence in our elections.

The system does work, and that well, but if people come to believe otherwise they will become discouraged, and perhaps many will stop voting, a true pity. But others ... giving up on the process ... may resort to violence, which would be tragic.

That's Trump's fault. He will be dead in a few years, but he is selfishly tearing down the institutions of our federal republic, and the damage he causes could last many years, even generations. It is a most irresponsible thing for him to do.

Old 12-30-2020, 06:16 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,475,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
At this point, I'm okay with voter fraud. It was important that dems win and get adults back runningn the country. So even if the left cheated, they were clever enough to get away with it and dumb Republicans in congress can't prove it.

22 days until Joseph R. Biden is your president.
You are so desperate to get Democrats into power that you admit you’re OK with voter fraud if that’s what it takes to accomplish it - and you’ve named yourself Neutral Party?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.