Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 08:00 AM

21,906 posts, read 9,480,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Try to keep up. His dippy wife has been faking a Spanish accent, claiming to be from Spain for years and was busted. They are getting a well deserved trouncing.
Nothing more fun than seeing the left eat their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2021, 08:02 AM

20,094 posts, read 8,995,406 times
has he found work yet?

Old 01-02-2021, 08:26 AM

18,453 posts, read 15,234,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
I give no credibility to washed up celebrities using their status to bash politicians. Alec Baldwin hasn't been relevant in years, poor attempt to gain any kind of attention.
Thats strange. It seems to me like he has some role in everything I see these days.

Old 01-02-2021, 08:40 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Lol, eat their own? You can’t even post something that is comprehendable. Try again.

Old 01-02-2021, 09:24 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,671,947 times
I think it's really pathetic that the Trump fans refuse to see the hilarity in their choice of leadership. Trump is actually the washed up actor, and more so than Baldwin could ever be. Trump always said acting was his first choice of careers, and without doing so intentionally, he became the type of grade D actor that Reagan was, that Jesse Ventura was, that Arnold was, laughable characters that only America could produce and admire..

Trump's "speeches," a joke in any reasonable view, are a glimpse of his ability to posture himself as this character who comes to the political fore, and voila,, saves America from.....THE LEFT, yes that evil left, those evil Dems. The poor postured, lift boot wearing, and all too often bellicose, poor excuse of a man has become elevated to saint status by the hordes of nitwits who hate America.

And they have taken that hate to unprecedented heights, inciting even worse personality disorder sufferers to come out of the dark environs of Troglodyte society, newly branded as ...The Proud Boys--Patriot Prayer thugs, and worse, those who would resort to violence when angered over an election loss. I'm not laughing at Baldwin, but I'm seeing the need to build more prisons for those who would overturn our government in the name of a deranged idiot they put in power...

Old 01-02-2021, 09:30 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,247,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Whatever gets you off. I can think of about a hundred more fun things but if this is your ultimate, dream about, most fun ever thing, have at it.

5,252 posts, read 4,671,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Spanglish...
The illusion, continues the delusion.
Mental illness roams the streets of America.
Well, keep up the roaming, you most likely need the exercise..

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jertheber View Post
I think it's really pathetic that the Trump fans refuse to see the hilarity in their choice of leadership. Trump is actually the washed up actor, and more so than Baldwin could ever be. Trump always said acting was his first choice of careers, and without doing so intentionally, he became the type of grade D actor that Reagan was, that Jesse Ventura was, that Arnold was, laughable characters that only America could produce and admire..

Trump's "speeches," a joke in any reasonable view, are a glimpse of his ability to posture himself as this character who comes to the political fore, and voila,, saves America from.....THE LEFT, yes that evil left, those evil Dems. The poor postured, lift boot wearing, and all too often bellicose, poor excuse of a man has become elevated to saint status by the hordes of nitwits who hate America.

And they have taken that hate to unprecedented heights, inciting even worse personality disorder sufferers to come out of the dark environs of Troglodyte society, newly branded as ...The Proud Boys--Patriot Prayer thugs, and worse, those who would resort to violence when angered over an election loss. I'm not laughing at Baldwin, but I'm seeing the need to build more prisons for those who would overturn our government in the name of a deranged idiot they put in power...
Yet you vote in a man who acts inappropriate with little girls and can barely remember his name, who picks Harris, who isn’t fit to be in the position she held in California, but will most likely be president.

Old 01-02-2021, 09:33 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,916,705 times
Baldwin definitely has anger issues (remember screaming at his young daughter on the phone) and Pretty out there comments. He is a good actor though, there is no doubt about that.

Old 01-02-2021, 09:36 AM

2,406 posts, read 1,523,880 times
Mrs. Baldwin is an actress. What are the chances that she was merely acting the part of a person that was born in Spain. Then along they way, suffered some sort of brain lock. Now her entire life is lived out as a character in a movie. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that. Wouldn't that make a great movie plot?

Sort of like that Mel Gibson movie where he could hear women's voices. Instead this time with a Spanish accent and a refrigerator full of cucumbers. Gazpacho anyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies