Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2021, 09:14 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times

Advertisements

So far there hasn't been a group of decent standing that HE hasn't attacked.
Military. Women. Religious groups.
He is sincerely open to verbal attacks on any entity that dares to challenge his inequities. Yes he was for years a Democrat. So his turning to the decent republican side came with a back handed manuever. He deliberately has ruined that political party as well. I feel sorry for any party that accepts him ...much less as a leader. He is a corrupter. Sabatour.
He is not party proud. He is delusional, grandiose and far removed from having regard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2021, 09:20 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Peasant View Post
I just don't get it. Trump treats the Democrats like mortal enemies. I don't think he's ever crossed the political aisle and appointed a Democrat to any office and blasts them even when he agrees with them. Did someone offend him to such a degree as to commit irreversible damage to their relationship? Or is it really all a reality television ploy that's all?
Why does Trump have such a grudge against the Democrats?

Oh, that's simple. He cozied up to a lot of D candidates over the years, but they never really included him.

IOW, the kids he admired never liked him no matter what he did and never invited him to their cool parties.

Just remember that emotionally he is a spoiled and selfish 8 year old, and you'll never have any trouble understanding him or predicting what he'll do next.

Old 01-02-2021, 09:22 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times
Quote:
I just don't get it. Trump treats the Democrats like mortal enemies. I don't think he's ever crossed the political aisle and appointed a Democrat to any office and blasts them even when he agrees with them. Did someone offend him to such a degree as to commit irreversible damage to their relationship? Or is it really all a reality television ploy that's all?
One word : Obama

Old 01-02-2021, 09:22 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The U.S. is not a communist country.
But quite a few would like it to be.

Old 01-02-2021, 10:07 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Time for the healing. Be part of it or get out.
Pathetic. Kick me in the nards for four years, don't apologize or say it was wrong of you to kick me in the nards for four years and NOW you "to heal". Guess again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
because he's a power hungry narcissistic whiny little orange faced ----..and he knows the dems won't let him be the dictator he would like to become..
After 8 years of a narcissist like Obama who ruled by "I have a phone and a pen" dictatorial EOs, it takes a lot of chutzpah to ***** about Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
So far there hasn't been a group of decent standing that HE hasn't attacked.
Military. Women. Religious groups.
Lies and mythology. It is Democrats who attack the military, women, minorities and Christians. Trump had far more high level woman advisors and appointed more female judges than any Democrat ever did. Trump did more for military families and the military than any president since Reagan. As to attacks on Christians, please....

Old 01-02-2021, 10:08 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
Mehh Who cares. trump is old news. Mitch is the problem. We he need to get him the hell out of there on 6th

Old 01-02-2021, 10:57 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Mehh Who cares. trump is old news. Mitch is the problem. We he need to get him the hell out of there on 6th
Hopefully Georgia will vote the way they did on November 3rd. and elect Warnock & Ossoff.

JAWJA??? We counting on YOU !

Old 01-02-2021, 11:06 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
I don't know how this thread got to be eight pages, but the first response should have been the end of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Were you asleep the last four years?

Old 01-02-2021, 11:33 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Quote:
Working with congress is always a good idea- but not when they have become criminals
Mr trump exposed many -that was his primary contribution - he will be hated forever-
He let you know you are being cheated -
You elected one of the worst offenders to replace him and you fired trump . - this says much about us and not so much about him

Old 01-02-2021, 11:34 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,196,233 times
Quote:
Because of their insanity towards him...have you been sleeping for 4 years lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies