Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 02:50 PM

546 posts, read 243,233 times

Advertisements

This scared the crap out of me...it makes clear what is happening to the US...and I'm not kidding, I'm scared. Talk about complete control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0...ature=youtu.be
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2021, 10:45 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Why do fringe Republicans/sovereign citizen types insist on promoting controlled opposition such as Alex Jones and Fitts?

Oh yeah, it's to keep that wing of statists docile to their overlords.

Old 01-01-2021, 10:56 PM

648 posts, read 431,960 times
Knee bone connected to the shin bone......

Old 01-01-2021, 11:13 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryclaire View Post
This scared the crap out of me...it makes clear what is happening to the US...and I'm not kidding, I'm scared. Talk about complete control.

It is pretty scary. Not surprising at all though, because most of what she talks about is obvious if we open our eyes and look around us. Although I wasn't familiar with a few details she covered, I've been intuitively familiar with her reasoning and main points for many years.

When I was in college, I started out majoring in programming and computer engineering. At some point, I put my hand up and said, "Enough. I want no part of this. I don't want to be responsible as a tool for where this is going. We are engineering our destruction--developing technology that will destroy our world as we know it because there is no doubt it WILL find its way to the hands that will use it as a tool for domination and evil." I was thinking exactly along the lines of what this woman is now describing. This was around thirty years ago.

She's more optimistic about our ability to stop it at this point, though. We are now a world of tech-addicts and centralization. I'm less of a text addict than most people and I could certainly (and do, for the most part) live without the gadgetry that we all have available to us, but most people could not handle that today. That addiction is part of the plan and its a stone along the path to what she refers to as becoming "the Borg." We are building our plantation in which we are the slaves--just as she says.

Unfortunately, as I said, I see no way to hit reverse on the path we are following. Not unless someone invents either a time machine or some sort of a portal to other dimensions in our infinite dimensional universe or some other way-out such idea. The only thing these people (Mr. Global, as she refers to them) cannot breach right now is the barrier between life and death. They will be just as dead as I will be when our times come. And they better hope there is nothing waiting for them on the other side. Because they are evil in the league of people like Hitler, Stalin, etc. Actually much worse. So that fire, if there, is going to be a pretty hot one.

Old 01-01-2021, 11:51 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Not to worry, no matter which party wins it all, it wont make too much difference...not much will change drastically, (if anything), it will likely stay as it is right now...

Just keep in mind...back when Obama was president and the dems had the senate...they passed the tough opioid pill laws!! (werent the democrats supposed to be AGAINST drug laws? LOL)

Old 01-02-2021, 01:21 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:

Maybe you should get a grip and stop watching nonsense on YouTube.

Old 01-02-2021, 01:33 AM

10,130 posts, read 19,882,004 times
Waaa, waaa. Trump lost the election. Get a life loser Trumpers!

Old 01-02-2021, 02:27 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,672,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
It is pretty scary. Not surprising at all though, because most of what she talks about is obvious if we open our eyes and look around us. Although I wasn't familiar with a few details she covered, I've been intuitively familiar with her reasoning and main points for many years.

When I was in college, I started out majoring in programming and computer engineering. At some point, I put my hand up and said, "Enough. I want no part of this. I don't want to be responsible as a tool for where this is going. We are engineering our destruction--developing technology that will destroy our world as we know it because there is no doubt it WILL find its way to the hands that will use it as a tool for domination and evil." I was thinking exactly along the lines of what this woman is now describing. This was around thirty years ago.

She's more optimistic about our ability to stop it at this point, though. We are now a world of tech-addicts and centralization. I'm less of a text addict than most people and I could certainly (and do, for the most part) live without the gadgetry that we all have available to us, but most people could not handle that today. That addiction is part of the plan and its a stone along the path to what she refers to as becoming "the Borg." We are building our plantation in which we are the slaves--just as she says.

Unfortunately, as I said, I see no way to hit reverse on the path we are following. Not unless someone invents either a time machine or some sort of a portal to other dimensions in our infinite dimensional universe or some other way-out such idea. The only thing these people (Mr. Global, as she refers to them) cannot breach right now is the barrier between life and death. They will be just as dead as I will be when our times come. And they better hope there is nothing waiting for them on the other side. Because they are evil in the league of people like Hitler, Stalin, etc. Actually much worse. So that fire, if there, is going to be a pretty hot one.
The scary part is people actually believing her. I could only stomach a few minutes but she had no clue about reserve currencies.

So you dropped out of computer science class because you suspect it was a vast conspiracy to destroy the world? LOL

Old 01-02-2021, 02:42 AM

6,826 posts, read 14,036,923 times
Quote:

I'm scared that people like you will search the world wide web to find people like this to support your cause. I can find someone who supports giving artichokes the right to live if I search Youtube hard enough. Your a lost cause and one can only hope your find yourself back to reality someday soon.

Old 01-02-2021, 03:29 AM

4,866 posts, read 2,674,972 times
there was election fraud?...who knew?..lol..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies