Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 06:07 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,749,428 times

Advertisements

It's all a Screwed Up Mess since day 1, March 12, sure glad the vax is NOT on my To Do List..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2021, 06:40 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
I am actually okay with a slower rollout of the vaccine because we have to tread carefully with this virus. I fear that people will get vaccinated too quickly and immediately think it is okay to go out with their noses and mouths exposed, open a restaurant at full capacity or have children attend full day school. We have to continue our precautions and preventative measures to make sure we save as many lives as possible. Let's come together and do this right!
There is a silver lining to this Trump failure. But it is still a Trump failure.

As for unmasking, I understand to a point. But, i know it is a thing of being safe. My mask keep you safe, your mask keeps me safe. Sadly too many don't get that.

Old 01-01-2021, 06:42 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Its not rocket science. The schools are closed. Set up vaccination sites in every school. People go in one door, sign the paperwork, get the shot and sit in their car/the auditorium until the 15 minutes has passed. Do it after the essential workers are in by year of birth and maybe last name of a spouse for married couples. First come, first serve means only the healthiest can get the shot, not the ones most vulnerable and the most likely to use up hospital resources. I don't know how those old folks are sitting out there for hours with frequent urination issues.
Some schools are. Most in Maricopa County are open despite all county data saying the schools should be closed for in-person instruction. If your area has them open, do it. For Arizona, I dont know where we can do vaccinations.

Old 01-01-2021, 06:51 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,017,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Read at our current rate we have everyone vaccinated by 2028.

Thank God the moron in chief is about out of here.
And you’re surprised?

Old 01-01-2021, 06:57 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
The leftists here are deranged. We would not have a vaccine AT ALL at this point if Trump hadn’t cut through all the bureaucratic red tape. You think Biden, a lifelong government official, where things move at a glacier’s pace, would have done better?

Thank G-d Trump was president in 2020 rather than a demented politician who never did anything of note in his half-century of government “service.” Even Obama said he screwed everything up.

Old 01-01-2021, 07:01 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
yeah right.....Trump's fault

This isn't going to work the way any of them thought.....when half the doctors and nurses are refusing to take it

What does that say about the "science"....when the science people are saying no way....

..and what does that say about covid and the vaccination.....when they would rather take their chances with covid...than have the vaccination

They don't think having covid is as dangerous as the vaccination
You made up stories again. There is no trend of doctors and nurses refusing it.

The General assigned to the task of distributing owned up to their mistakes already. They gave Governors misinformation on how many vaccines they would receive. That means the Governors who planned based on the information given to them for distribution and they did not get the volume they were anticipating.

That's an expensive and timely mess for all states.

Stop making up stories.

Old 01-01-2021, 07:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The leftists here are deranged. We would not have a vaccine AT ALL at this point if Trump hadn’t cut through all the bureaucratic red tape. You think Biden, a lifelong government official, where things move at a glacier’s pace, would have done better?

Thank G-d Trump was president in 2020 rather than a demented politician who never did anything of note in his half-century of government “service.” Even Obama said he screwed everything up.
So Europe and Canada approved the vaccine before USA......Go Trump -- nobody does pulling up the rear like the Trumpster.

Old 01-01-2021, 07:19 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,641,933 times
Which country would have a 'model' or best covid vaccine program? Which country has achieved the highest rate of vaccination.

Old 01-01-2021, 07:32 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,017,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

You’re hilarious!

Old 01-01-2021, 07:35 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,390 times
Not President Trump's fault, it's just the usual suspects attempts at TDS. I refuse to get ANY vaccine as does my wife and kids for those that want the poison be my guest!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies