Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 06:50 AM

423 posts, read 186,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I never thought of Bill Clinton as a fool
I never thought or sometimes at least thought of Bush as a fool
I never thought of Obama as a fool
I never thought of Trump as a fool

I think Biden is one of the biggest fools I have ever seen in my whole life. He's an old dumb****.

He's a dodering old fool and I can't imagine how people cant see that.

What say the posters here say.

Here in Europe, when Bush was elected, we couldn't believe how it was possible that such a fool can be president in the US. At least Obama had an intelligent, presidential demeanor. Then came Trump, the reality star and we thought that the movie Idiocracy became reality - but it turned out that while Trump was a clown, he was not a fool after all. His term was the 4 most peacful years in recent history. This Biden guy on the other hand clearly has medical problems. Shouldn't have been allowed to run.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2021, 06:57 AM

5,145 posts, read 3,076,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
You don't have to worry because Kamala will be president inside the first year.
^^^^
Yes, the chattering class in DC is already picking her VP, they don’t even have the patience or grace to wait for Joe’s inauguration. It’s fun to watch a snake eat its tail.

Old 01-03-2021, 07:00 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
He may be a fool to you, but he is Mr President-elect Fool to the rest of us.
What? The rest of us? There are at least 75 million people who think the election was stolen, and that even includes 10% of Democrats.

It is the height of arrogance to think that there are a few outliers, and everyone else agrees with you.

Old 01-03-2021, 07:02 AM

8,755 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
watch him next time he's on TV. He reads everything, he can't stray from the teleprompter or he'll forget what he's talking about. Notice he is now beginning to put words together when he reads the teleprompter? Seems to be getting worse. May become total gibberish soon.
No. It`s been total gibberish for a a long time now.

Old 01-03-2021, 07:06 AM

8,755 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
You don't have to worry because Kamala will be president inside the first year.
We are still screwed, either way.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:06 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,461,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Who do you think would have been a better candidate for the Democrats?

Biden won solidly and didn't break a sweat doing it. That doesn't sound like a fool to me, but maybe you have a better person in mind?
As I've said before, I know I'm becoming horribly boring, Biden was not the best candidate, but he was the most electable candidate. Point final.

Last edited by Moving415; 01-03-2021 at 09:06 AM..

Old 01-03-2021, 08:14 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,461,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What? The rest of us? There are at least 75 million people who think the election was stolen, and that even includes 10% of Democrats.

It is the height of arrogance to think that there are a few outliers, and everyone else agrees with you.
And why weren't these cases brought to court? There was another legal loss yesterday, bringing the tally to 62-1. My New Year's resolution is not to argue with ignorance, so I'm just throwing this question out there for any of you in the cult. What do you have? Affidavits that crumble under judicial scrutiny? Videos that don't show what you think they do (there's a good analysis of the one you're all obsessed with)? I'm happy to have informative, reasonable discussions with well-informed people, even if we disagree, but not this. And I'll be off CD through Wednesday (losing computer access for a while), so if I don't respond to informed, fact-based responses, that's why.

Last edited by Moving415; 01-03-2021 at 08:50 AM..

Old 01-03-2021, 08:21 AM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
There are many that think Trump is a fool but he must be doing something right to have achieved so much success in his life.

We should all be worried about Biden. The only reason he won is because millions of people hated Trump and millions of low information voters were coerced by the nonstop 4 year long attack on everything Trump. They would have voted for a brown paper bag to oppose Trump and that is pretty much what they got with Joe.

We all know there will come a time when Joe and "Dr" Jill will address the nation that for the good of the country Joe will be stepping down and placing us in the more than capable hands of Kamala....

That is when we should become really concerned.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:23 AM

30,400 posts, read 21,215,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There are many that think Trump is a fool but he must be doing something right to have achieved so much success in his life.

We should all be worried about Biden. The only reason he won is because millions of people hated Trump and millions of low information voters were coerced by the nonstop 4 year long attack on everything Trump. They would have voted for a brown paper bag to oppose Trump and that is pretty much what they got with Joe.

We all know there will come a time when Joe and "Dr" Jill will address the nation that for the good of the country Joe will be stepping down and placing us in the more than capable hands of Kamala....

That is when we should become really concerned.
You will see gas at $10a gal pal if she takes over.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:35 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I never thought of Bill Clinton as a fool
I never thought or sometimes at least thought of Bush as a fool
I never thought of Obama as a fool
I never thought of Trump as a fool

I think Biden is one of the biggest fools I have ever seen in my whole life. He's an old dumb****.

He's a dodering old fool and I can't imagine how people cant see that.

What say the posters here say.
He's not a fool or dumb. He's a Cheshire Cat. He would see you as a sucker, as he would see with most Americans. He is on the take like many in Congress. And he's hit the jackpot in his dealings with the CCP and others. The president thing with him is just the icing on the cake. However, having cheated his way in, he may not get the nomination, but either way it will be proven to have happened. My hunch is Biden will bail in a heart beat if the pressure picks up, and then slur his words double time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies