Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 07:03 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,273 times

Advertisements

Where are all those people that argued with me when i brought up how the Boogaloo Boys literally did this exact same thing? Some of them were arrested for it. And they were even on the FBI's radar for going to protests and causing chaos so people would blame it on "BLM".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2021, 07:21 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It's funny, I have lived my entire life without ever hearing of the proud boys and apparently a few short months ago they became such an influential and dominate supremacy hate group. How did this happen? Is it because maybe Trump and his cronies are secretly funding them? Hmmmm
How many people even bother to do their own research these days??? It's WW2 Nazi Germany all over again: Just believe what the "trusted news sources" tell you. Surely they wouldn't lie to you, am I right??

The Proud Boys are an anti-Marxist, anti-racist, pro-freedom, pro-Western culture, highly Libertarian men's fraternity. I'm astounded at the number of mindless sheep who insist that they Proud Boys are white supremacists, Nazis, fascists, or some other insane thing without providing any evidence whatsoever. Seriously, point me to the in depth article proving that the Proud Boys are fundamentally racist, white supremacist, fascist, Nazi, etc. Let's see the interview with Enrique Tarrio, the black-Cuban leader of the Proud Boys, where he goes on some insane white supremist rant. No such thing exists and the news media refuses to even talk the Enrique or anyone else in the group. Why do you think that is?? Show me the honest in depth analysis of what the Proud Boys actually are. The news media just uses them as a boogieman like Nazi Germany did with the Jews.

Example: If I say that Joe Biden is actually a biological woman masquerading as a man, you wouldn't believe me in a million years. If CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, ABC, CBS, NYT and the rest reported that Joe Biden was a biological woman masquerading as a man, you and others like you would undoubtedly believe it 100% without any doubts and without questioning it at all.

Wanna know what the Proud Boys actually are? They are the reaction to a world that increasingly tells men and boys to hate themselves because they're male. They are the reaction to people demanding that all Americans need to hate themselves and their country because reasons. The are the reaction to the nonsensical idea that Western culture is bad, evil and deserving of nothing but contempt. It's a bunch of guys who refuse to hate themselves and each other when the world insists that they have to. And for reasons I can only guess at, they are a group that the violent Marxists groups like BLM and Antifa seriously hate and go out of their way to violently attack. Bear in mind that Antifa and BLM killed at least 50 people people and did at least $2 billion in damage all across the USA -- so we're not talking about good and decent people here.

Old 01-04-2021, 09:10 PM

24,401 posts, read 23,056,554 times
ANTIFA will be wearing blackface to disguise themselves as BLM so nobody will know who's who.

Old 01-04-2021, 10:38 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,908 times
and antifa plan to disguise themselves as proud boys to make the right look violent

Old 01-05-2021, 04:51 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
This reminds me of the threads where posters tried to blame the proud boys for instigating most of the summer violence and could produce maybe one or two total cases like "umbrella man".

This is just more spin to try to pawn off the bad actions of rioters, ANITFA etc. as instead being the work of proud boys.

I think we had more hoax claims of proud boys at this point (madison burning by "ghost" proud boys) than we have any actual cases of them instigating riots.

Reminds me of all the claims of "Tea Party violent rallies" once upon a time which were peaceful while we have months of footage of tens of thousands of individuals looting and burning.

Stop making excuses for ANTIFA and looting etc.

Old 01-05-2021, 04:56 AM

4,855 posts, read 2,669,970 times
lock 'em all up..anyone at a 'peaceful' protest that instigates any form of violence..no matter who's side they're on..lock 'em all up !!!..

Old 01-05-2021, 08:17 AM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
lock 'em all up..anyone at a 'peaceful' protest that instigates any form of violence..no matter who's side they're on..lock 'em all up !!!..
Cheaper to put a .223 in em.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:08 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,054,504 times
That was a lotta proud boys at the capitol today! They must be very proud.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:11 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,887,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Theyre literally planning it upfront, and yet we will hear all the usual suspects here go on and on about antifa on the 6th.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...lies-incognito
Yep and some are trying to divert it though this "Oh but it had ANTIFA" bull. This is disgusting.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:13 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,364,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Yep and some are trying to divert it though this "Oh but it had ANTIFA" bull. This is disgusting.
Yup. Its all so predictable and pitiful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies