Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 08:39 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Yea, i remember all the white supremicists looting and burning in the name of blm too
Ya... wait no. Not a one. Lefters wishing it to happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2021, 08:48 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
We had so much actual "facts" about Antifa and BLM burning cities. Does anyone actually know someone claiming to be a "Proud Boy". I'm guessing nope. It's like a yeti sighting.
Actually the head of proud boys in sw florida lives about 3 blocks from me. He had an interview in the local paper. So yes its a very real thing.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:50 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Actually the head of proud boys in sw florida lives about 3 blocks from me. He had an interview in the local paper. So yes its a very real thing.

Yeah, and he's a Black Puerto Rican who is not a white supremacist at all. Neither is the group.

The MSM is garbage.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Yeah, and he's a Black Puerto Rican who is not a white supremacist at all. Neither is the group.

The MSM is garbage.
Nope. His name is Bobby Van. Quite white.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:53 PM

So clearly you have no idea who the Leader of the Proud Boys is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

Maybe you meant the leader in SW Florida only....so is he a white supremacist? You're going to have to say no if you're honest. Otherwise he doesn't fit in with the group.

Old 01-03-2021, 08:59 PM

Quote:
So clearly you have no idea who the Leader of the Proud Boys is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

Maybe you meant the leader in SW Florida only....so is he a white supremacist? You're going to have to say no if you're honest. Otherwise he doesn't fit in with the group.
Can you read? Another poster said knowing of a proud boy is like siting a yeti. I responded with my experience that contradicts that. No where did I say the person i knew of was the leader of the proud boys or even a white supremist.

Now is the time for your full apology.

Old 01-03-2021, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Can you read? Another poster said knowing of a proud boy is like siting a yeti. I responded with my experience that contradicts that. No where did I say the person i knew of was the leader of the proud boys or even a white supremist.

Now is the time for your full apology.

So he's not a white supremacist, but because you happen "to know a guy" - that means the public knows as much about Proud Boys as BLM. (Hint: They don't know much about either, but most people have never heard of the Proud Boys, and the fact you claim to "know a guy" does nothing to change that.)

G'night.

Old 01-03-2021, 09:05 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
My neighbor is gay. He's one guy that loves to attend protests but he's a righty. He's right there, never burned anything but was on the news for his French student program. Very real. Their numbers are probably in the single digits. He's got stories of way more stuff going on in France then here from "Refugees". That "ONE GUY" thing is old. Hide in your basement is all I can suggest for you neighbor who's scaring you.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 01-03-2021 at 09:18 PM..

Old 01-03-2021, 09:08 PM

Quote:
So he's not a white supremacist, but because you happen "to know a guy" - that means the public knows as much about Proud Boys as BLM. (Hint: They don't know much about either, but most people have never heard of the Proud Boys, and the fact you claim to "know a guy" does nothing to change that.)

G'night.
You lose. I have no didea whether or not he is a supremicist. I do know they are very policallynactive in my area and often show up at very peaceful democratic protsets and try to intmidate the septarian protesters.

Old 01-03-2021, 09:08 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
That's always the case. It started during the protests. The other half will be showing their nasty asses.

https://washingtonpress.com/2020/12/...gainst-antifa/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies