Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 09:25 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
You lose. I have no didea whether or not he is a supremicist. I do know they are very policallynactive in my area and often show up at very peaceful democratic protsets and try to intmidate the septarian protesters.
Time to put the bottle down
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2021, 09:31 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Time to put the bottle down
Do you even know what you are talking about? I seriously doubt it.

Old 01-03-2021, 09:35 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Do you even know what you are talking about? I seriously doubt it.
I know your ancedotal interaction is just that. I saw a guy....This one guy....

Old 01-03-2021, 09:39 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I know your ancedotal interaction is just that. I saw a guy....This one guy....
Except mine is verifiable in the Englewood Sun. Your version is on verifiable in your own mind. Most likely via a tin foil hat. Try googling what I say. You will lose.

Old 01-04-2021, 01:07 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It's funny, I have lived my entire life without ever hearing of the proud boys and apparently a few short months ago they became such an influential and dominate supremacy hate group. How did this happen? Is it because maybe Trump and his cronies are secretly funding them? Hmmmm
It happened because the left wanted a bogeyman to counter the BLM/Antifa story line. Just a "you've got bad guys too" strategy. They tried boogaloo bois first but that didn't seem to stick...

Old 01-04-2021, 01:57 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Fact is BLM gives money to ACTBLUE a democrat entity that used fake ballots to try and win an election. They didn't. Fraud is fraud and Biden did not win.

When a Trump supporter was killed the BLM said they were taking out the garbage. This is the democrats. Sickos and Biden never called them out . They are all sick . I would be ashamed to be called a democrat today.

FACT
is NO evidence of any of this has ever been presented in court and proved true.

Old 01-04-2021, 03:43 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
I’m against violence, but if Antifa and their subgroup, BLM feel that they, alone, are the only group(s) that have the sole right to protest and/or attempt to block or shutdown other groups with opposing views... With violence or threats of violence, than I feel that the Proud Boys OR whatever conservative leaning groups have the right to physically defend themselves and their Constitutional Right(s) to gather and protest... At first peacefully, but they still have the right to self defense if and when attacked by Antifa/BLM.

Seriously, which group has killed more people, rioted, looted businesses, blocked highways, burned down building, constantly threatened AND beat people up in public? Is it Antifa/BLM or the Proud Boys?

If you’re truly an honest person, you know it’s Antifa and BLM.

Do I think there will be violence on January 6th? Yes and I think it will spill over into several cities as well, but this time, I feel that the more conservative groups, to include the Proud Boys will not be silent and will meet violence with superior violence.

Antifa and BLM hasn’t had a large scale riot and looting spree for over a month now, so we’re overdue for one.

Personally, I wish that the police would kick everybody’s @zz on January 6th by laying down the law, in its purist and most painful form, but most major police departments across the country have been “neutered,” so Law and Order is basically not going to happen.

Old 01-04-2021, 05:08 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Complaining about an ant with an elephant in the room.

Old 01-04-2021, 05:20 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
It's funny, I have lived my entire life without ever hearing of the proud boys and apparently a few short months ago they became such an influential and dominate supremacy hate group. How did this happen? Is it because maybe Trump and his cronies are secretly funding them? Hmmmm
LOW INFORMATION VOTER.

You went your whole life without hearing about them because they're a new group. Thirty seconds on any search engine could have revealed that to you.

You are the WORST about knowing what you're talking about. The ABSOLUTE WORST on this site, and THAT is saying something.

You never, ever, EVER do any independent research, and you ONLY repeat mainstream talking points. I swear, there are times where I legitimately think you're a paid propagandist, and I've only thought that about a few people over decades of bickering online. You're THAT pure of a parrot.

I'll probably get dinged or banned for this, but whatever. It was worth it. I find less value on this site every time I visit it, anyway.

Old 01-04-2021, 10:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Theyre literally planning it upfront, and yet we will hear all the usual suspects here go on and on about antifa on the 6th.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...lies-incognito
But.... ANTIFA is just an idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies