Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2021, 08:02 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
All I can say is "out of context", which is how the libs roll. I would think when their ignorance is pointed out, that it would send a message for them to be less gullible, but nope!

What I find comforting about their behavior is that it says that they have no more faith in the election results than I do. If they had faith in them, they wouldn't be trying to impeach and/or jail our President as a "backup plan". Why are people not embarrassed when they display their ignorance?

As always, the "twins" nail it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_rZJKbrhyQ
We heard what we heard and hopefully so did prosecutors. Trump's a disgrace with his grifting ways and it will be a pleasure to be rid of him soon. Though he has bullied people his entire life, thankfully he finally came up against someone who couldn't be bullied. And yes, what he did was illegal.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:06 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"they worship." but not like the left who called obama "the Messiah!
So you guys are “the left” now? Huh

Old 01-05-2021, 08:08 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
We heard what we heard and hopefully so did prosecutors. Trump's a disgrace with his grifting ways and it will be a pleasure to be rid of him soon. Though he has bullied people his entire life, thankfully he finally came up against someone who couldn't be bullied. And yes, what he did was illegal.
I'm becoming more convinced by the day that at some point Trump will end up in prison. Then he can start wring his memoir. He can call it From the White House to the Big House by Donald J. (the "J" is for jailbird) Trump.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:16 AM

1,162 posts, read 456,113 times
Default Front page of CNN is hilarious

Trying to say Trump is stealing the election,when Biden stole it.

Didn't know trying to find fradulent ballots was stealing

https://www.cnn.com/

Old 01-05-2021, 08:16 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,231,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
The only crooks here are the dems.

You don't think the "phone call" was recorded on both ends?
Sure it was, but if there's a discrepancy you would expect Trump's people to have claimed it. In any case Georgia only requires one permission from one of the parties on the call for it to be made public. Look it uop if you don't believe me. All these experts ended up being discredited quacks. I can't believe that if any of the 60 lawsuits were credible Trump appointed judges wouldn't have given him a win, that they didn't is pretty good evidence into what a clown show this was.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:18 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Caught doing what?

Telling the GA Gov. & SOS to do their jobs and find the votes that went to Trump by invalidating the illegal votes; votes that were cast by dead people, voters under the age of 18, people who had moved out of GA, jail-birds, containers full of ballots pulled out from under a skirted table after sending everyone home other than 4 democrats at the Staples Center (no one to watch what they were doing), people who showed up to vote in person but were told they had already voted, signature verification statistically & historically voiding about 2% of votes, but this time is was around .003 % of votes that were voided, the percentage of votes that had to be adjudicated (and the one adjudicating could change whomever they wanted to & weren't watched while doing so ), etc? You really don't have an issue with ANY of that?

Why won't the GA SOS DO that?

GA SOS says that Trump's "numbers are wrong"....but won't SHARE, not even with Trump, what those numbers ARE.

You don't have an issue with that, as an American citizen who voted (I'm assuming you are)?

If this were in reverse, I'm sure you would.
They've done their jobs. They've certified the election for Joe Biden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavm View Post
I agree. It is criminal. All the people talking how the Biden administration and the incoming AG should let bygones be bygones, move forward and let the egregious violations on the part of Trump and many of his minions in the name of healing, bringing the country together are stupid beyond belief. If we are to return to being a nation of laws, those laws need to be enforced - particularly against those (currently or otherwise) in power. Not pursuing charges against the law breaking in the course of this administration will create the groundwork for greater violations in Cruz administration.

And, this goes for anyone in Biden administration too, although I expect them to behave in line with the norms we have had prior to the fast times at Washington High that we have seen in the last 4 years.
Who are "all the people." The only person saying this is Joe Biden, LOLLL. If Trump is prosecuted Biden will pardon him. As heinous and criminal as Trump is, he's part of the DC exclusive members club.

Old 01-05-2021, 08:23 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,199,589 times
One would think that the Dems would be just as interested in getting to the bottom of this scandal to prevent fraud in the future but they flat out don't care because their guy "won". If the shoe was on the other foot and Trump had won under such suspicious circumstances the Dems would be screaming bloody murder while their minions marched, protested, looted, burned and rioted in the streets.

We all know how ugly it would have been if Trump had won because the Left is prone to violence. This is why the Supreme Court did not hear the challenge. They knew if the did and ruled as they should that America would burn.

Of course CNN is crying about Trump trying to set a wrong right but they don't care about the truth. I don't know what CNN and the rest are going to complain about to ignite and boost their ratings when they don't have Trump to kick around anymore?

Old 01-05-2021, 08:35 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
All I can say is "out of context",....
i listened to the complete recording. what exactly do you believe is being taken out of context?

Old 01-05-2021, 08:35 AM

3,677 posts, read 2,558,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post

trying to find them is not stealing. trying to INVENT them is stealing. Saying that you have proof when you don't is called LYING.
Saying you won when you have not is called LYING.

Trying to force public officials to commit fraud is called unethical.

So let me ask you why can't anyone seem to find this elusive fraudulent ballots? It's been almost two months. seriously. why can't anyone seem to find them.

We've had the DOJ look
We've had the fbi look
can't speak to any other states but PA has done two audits (lol and ended up charging a republican man for using his dead mom to vote for trump).
Ga has had three recounts and an audit.

so how long do you need? and when do you think they will ever surface

Old 01-05-2021, 08:37 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,193,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post

Cnn is useless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.