Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2021, 02:59 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Trump is nothing more than a White Collar Crime Family.....not joking
It's not even that. White collar criminals don't sound like an adolescent Scott "Chachi" Baio starring in Bugsy Malone. Only thing missing was a hitching his shoulders and a sneer saying "You dirty rat". Comedy gold.

Old 01-03-2021, 03:00 PM

1,292 posts, read 5,002,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Still waiting for collusion in plain sight....for over 2+ years, with NO evidence..... one of your saviors...schiff...

Because you have no ability to remember the past is not my problem.
Typical Trumper response. Ignore the original statement (because you have NO reponse) and respond with something that attempts to completely change the subject.

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
This is the ultimate Smoking Gun....for all to hear
Has he tweeted out "fake news" yet or is he going to try to gaslight everybody by saying he didn't say what he said?

6,129 posts, read 6,812,053 times
I'm about halfway through.

It starts with Trump going on for a long time listing all his "proof". They let him talk and talk. Then the election officials start disputing his evidence. First they talk about Dominion (initially Trump didn't bring them up, but turns out he thinks the machines were rigged in Georgia too). Eventually the officials start disputing his various evidence. Trump refuses to believe them. At one point one of the guys from Georgia says they brought the police and the FBI in to investigate the water main break thing. Trump says well they must be incompetent or corrupt if they didn't find wrongdoing.

The people who came up with these counts of "dead people voting" and were also on the call. They admit it's their estimates based off what they could find in published voter rolls and published obituaries, but admit they were not working from the most up to date information and they demand to know why the officials didn't give them the latest data like they requested. The officials pretty much ignored them LOL. The officials said they had checked over it themselves and only found 2 dead people who voted.

Trump basically won't believe anyone who tells him they investigated these various claims and didn't find fraud. No explanation is good enough for him. If he can't dispute a point he just moves to the next thing "well what about this then!". He just keeps saying there's no way he lost.

He's in this fallacy loop where he believes he already knows the answer and refuses to hear anything to the contrary.

Old 01-03-2021, 03:01 PM

565 posts, read 282,715 times
19:20 - "Well Mr. President, the challenge that you have is that the data you have is wrong."

Old 01-03-2021, 03:07 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
I'm about halfway through.

It starts with Trump going on for a long time listing all his "proof". They let him talk and talk. Then the election officials start disputing his evidence. First they talk about Dominion (initially Trump didn't bring them up, but turns out he thinks the machines were rigged in Georgia too). Eventually the officials start disputing his various evidence. Trump refuses to believe them. At one point one of the guys from Georgia says they brought the police and the FBI in to investigate the water main break thing. Trump says well they must be incompetent or corrupt if they didn't find wrongdoing.

The people who came up with these counts of "dead people voting" and were also on the call. They admit it's their estimates based off what they could find in published voter rolls and published obituaries, but admit they were not working from the most up to date information and they demand to know why the officials didn't give them the latest data like they requested. The officials pretty much ignored them LOL. The officials said they had checked over it themselves and only found 2 dead people who voted.

Trump basically won't believe anyone who tells him they investigated these various claims and didn't find fraud. No explanation is good enough for him. If he can't dispute a point he just moves to the next thing "well what about this then!". He just keeps saying there's no way he lost.

He's in this fallacy loop where he believes he already knows the answer and refuses to hear anything to the contrary.
Yeah I don't even understand why he is asking them questions when he's already decided ahead of time what he wants to believe.

Old 01-03-2021, 03:07 PM

1,765 posts, read 4,349,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
wow! classic right wingers here on CD They believe a video clip where some random dudes are moving some boxes around and just because a conspiracy theorist claimed this is voters fraud THEY BELIEVE IT. However, they would not believe an audio where Trump is clearly asking GA to declare him winner by declaring that GA found a box of votes or something! Excuses are mind blowing

I have a new theory.

Trump knows once this tape is out there will be a drumbeat for him to resign, even with only 17 days left.

He resigns. President Pence pardons him.

What think? Crazy like a fox?

Old 01-03-2021, 03:08 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
I'm so sick of this kind of tactics by Trump. I just want him gone. We do need to deal with those complicate in his nonsense & I hope they have repercussions for their behavior.

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Washington Post is claiming they have the recording of the phone call with Trump trying anything and everything to get Raffesnpurger to play his game. If this is true -- and they release the recording -- it should be game up.

There is no way if there is real and credible evidence of fraud the President and team would NEED to spend an hour on the phone BEGGING with Raffenspurger.

If the evidence had integrity there is no way they would need to make that call.

They would just present their factual evidenc e-- not 'claims' but the full on force evidence...instead we are hearing op begging, pleading, threatening for an hour.....

Again I clearly stated IF THIS IS TRUE......I find it hard to believe the Post would say they have a recording if they didn't......and who is giving them this stuff.
It's a Russian hoax.

That is hilarious!!!!

The democrats talking about "crimes" when their party has just attempted the biggest criminal act in US history with the election fraud.

Democrats do, however, always accuse others of crimes they have committed. The outrage of democrats even suggesting a crime is beyond the pale.

2,361 posts, read 2,538,277 times
Some days I love the intertubes:

https://twitter.com/alanb_1973/statu...449415682?s=21
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies