Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 04:50 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Go, Joe! Save America! Thankfully our military will have competent leadership again!

17 days.

And just like that.....the Left are warmongers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2021, 05:00 PM

25,687 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Russia, China, Iran
Now is this the same China that the Bidens have been playing patty cake with?

Old 01-03-2021, 05:04 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
I'd say the next war is going to be against the good people of this country that will not comply when the Dems cheat their way to victory in Georgia and attempt to rip up the Second Amendment.

There will be millions of formally law abiding citizens that refuse to hand over their now banned guns.

Then again Biden is a friend to our enemies, China and is there little doubt that he will make an apology to Iran and get them back on their bomb building track? The only question is if he will bow to them like Obama did?

Soooo Iran Nukes Israel.. which side does America step in to ally with?

Old 01-03-2021, 05:08 PM

648 posts, read 431,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Southern District of NY.
That is interesting. It would need to be annexed, first.

Old 01-03-2021, 05:16 PM

39,857 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocoilslick View Post
Joe may appoint Hilary Sec of State, and rumors are flying where the new Admin will start the first War to help rebound the economy and solidify our divided nation/gov't. They say Joe always loved dropping bombs, rather than feet on the ground. From the uptick in talk about Iran's nuclear processing, that my pick. Maybe Iraq as a backup plan. There always those disputed outer Japanese Islands that the Chinese claim as their own. Joe is looking for ideas. Where else? Ideas?
I really DON'T think it will be Iran. Iran can pretty much do whatever they want, kill as many Americans or others as they like, and Joe will do absolutely nothing. To stand up and counter the actions of Iran will mean that Joe is repudiating everything Obama and he did to enrich, empower and support them. It will be an admission that dropping the sanctions was a mistake. That allowing them to have money seized for their support of terrorism was a mistake. That shipping Iranian leadership, those that proclaimed death to America and promise the genocide of the Israeli people, pallets of cash, was a mistake. It would be an admission that Trump was, once again, right. I don't see that happening-no matter how many dead Americans are involved.

My guess, Rapey Joe will continue the practices of his old boss, by dropping bombs on Yemen. They are a tiny, impoverished country and no threat to the US, so that's what I see likely. Another possibility is Syria. It's one of the few Middle Eastern states that is somewhat secular, without Islamic extremists holding power. I imagine Joe would help to change that situation, as Obama did in much of the ME.

Old 01-03-2021, 05:20 PM

23,967 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Who's selling Saudi Arabia the weapons they are using in Yemen?

Old 01-03-2021, 05:34 PM

648 posts, read 431,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I really DON'T think it will be Iran. Iran can pretty much do whatever they want, kill as many Americans or others as they like, and Joe will do absolutely nothing. To stand up and counter the actions of Iran will mean that Joe is repudiating everything Obama and he did to enrich, empower and support them. It will be an admission that dropping the sanctions was a mistake. That allowing them to have money seized for their support of terrorism was a mistake. That shipping Iranian leadership, those that proclaimed death to America and promise the genocide of the Israeli people, pallets of cash, was a mistake. It would be an admission that Trump was, once again, right. I don't see that happening-no matter how many dead Americans are involved.

My guess, Rapey Joe will continue the practices of his old boss, by dropping bombs on Yemen. They are a tiny, impoverished country and no threat to the US, so that's what I see likely. Another possibility is Syria. It's one of the few Middle Eastern states that is somewhat secular, without Islamic extremists holding power. I imagine Joe would help to change that situation, as Obama did in much of the ME.
Good point about Iran, but remember we are looking for an expen$ive War. Still shopping, but what about something like Bosnia, which was a while ago (1992 to end of 1995)?

Old 01-03-2021, 05:35 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
YES, this is something Biden, the Democrats and those warhawking Phonycons can get together on, another stupid war, YAY!

Old 01-03-2021, 05:37 PM

1,951 posts, read 699,409 times
ANTIFA or BLM

Old 01-03-2021, 06:13 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Go, Joe! Save America! Thankfully our military will have competent leadership again!

17 days.
I have a son in the military, and the thought of Dementia Joe ever becoming "Commander In Chief" is horrifying! Incompetence on steroids!

Quote:
It’s true, our enemies no longer have an ally in the White House.
But they will if Big Man Biden gets his foot in the door!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwoodOriginal View Post
We are already are at war. Domestic left wing terrorism sponsored by Biden/Harris. ANTIFA/BLM.
That is necessary to move the agenda forward, diversion.

Quote:
Russia, China, Iran
China? Big Man Biden loves China! Imagine all the secrets he can sell for prostitutes and cocaine if he gets in the White House!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
And just like that.....the Left are warmongers.
Yeah, whatever MSM tells them they are. They have no personal identity, kind of like "bots" (they can handle simple and repetitive tasks)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Now is this the same China that the Bidens have been playing patty cake with?
I was confused about that too! Biden plans to kiss the behinds of the Chinese, and what choice does he have as a cocaine and prostitute addiction is expensive! Imagine all the secrets Biden could provide to China if he gets in the White House. I mean, the man is so mentally spent that he revealed that the Dems had the best voter fraud commission, so if he is that spent, the sky is the limit with the Chinese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies