Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2021, 05:52 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix View Post
What’s there to talk about, the poor man can’t even put two words together, let alone an independent thought.

81 million votes, lmao . . . in yo’ dreams.
Biden is a joke. Trump was a great President and the country was doing great until the Virus over reaction.

Old 01-05-2021, 05:58 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Unlike Trump, Joe's not a spoiled little brat who needs constant praise to motivate him to do the job that he asked for.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:45 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Am I happy that Biden won? Yes, I am. Am I ecstatic that trump LOST? You bet your sweet #*@ I am. Biden was never my pick but as I have said before, literally any person I can think of is an improvement over trump. And seeing his massive meltdown over LOSING makes me smile every day

Was it really that horrible under Trump? Cheap gas horrible? No terrorist attacks horrible? Record stock gains and job growth horrible? Peace in the Middle East horrible?

Then you bought into the lie sold by the media. IF Trump does nothing, the media says he is a coward hiding out in his bunker. If Trump gets combative then he isn't acting like a president. You can't have it both ways.

Trump will go down in history as the most accomplished president that never got any credit for any of it.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:56 AM

1,227 posts, read 1,281,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Lol! Like the newsmen that said “ he got a quiver down his leg, when Obama spoke”..
vs. entire networks that fawn over every tweet Trump has made over the past four years, including having him *** on the phone with them for an hour EVERY DAY...

Quote:
the crowds that adored him,
vs. the HUNDREDS of events Trump created to do nothing but talk for hours with adoring fans...

Quote:
I literally saw a woman at the Smithsonium in D.C. kissed Obama’s picture.
I literally saw dozens of Trump supporters wearing "TRUMP - eff your feelings" t-shirts.

Quote:
I would say there was some worship.
I stand by what I said in my earlier post. Much, much amplified under Trump.

P.S. It's the Smithsonian. "Smithsonium" is a secret element in a science fiction novel.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:00 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Biden doesn't have any inspired voters - much like lawyers don't have a good nature. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByAOczhk_ss

Old 01-05-2021, 07:02 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The dems are so good at voting in one battleground state 42,000 voted two times.
Prove it or admit you`re lying. The GOP Sedition Caucus and Putin have you where they want you. Far removed from reality.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:05 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Maybe because Biden supporters don't feel the need to say things like -- oh look the sun is shining must be because of President Elect Biden.

Oh the Dow went up -- must be Biden, oh it went down -- it must be Trump.....lol

Honestly -- can we go back to the day when we saved political discussions/debates to policies and issues?

There will be lots of time to support or criticize Biden's policies and actions......

Old 01-05-2021, 07:07 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Prove it or admit you`re lying. The GOP Sedition Caucus and Putin have you where they want you. Far removed from reality.
You know the fraud is real, you KNOW IT'S TRUE.
You have to live with that TRUTH in the pit of your soul.
No lies about Russia Russia Russia will ever erase the EVIL
Just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
Embrace the EVIL you approve of; you OWN IT!

Old 01-05-2021, 07:10 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,045,746 times
Where are the President Biden Enthusiasm Threads?

or, it may be that there are not many threads because enthusiastic Biden voters don't feel the need to rub your noses in it...

Old 01-05-2021, 07:13 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,115,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I'm not really seeing many "President Biden" inspirational threads.

You know, threads about the "newly elected" President of the United States, how awesome and strong he is, what he's going to do in office, positive changes he will make, etc. Just, little to no excitement about the new administration. A few random "so glad things will be normal again" (whatever the heck that means). Mostly I'm still seeing Trump is the devil posts. Well, he may be, but he was our devil, and at least he was AWAKE. While late night hosts gush and slobber over Biden, their material will definitely suffer. They may have to try to actually write material and be funny again.

I mean you got your man in (and woman), so where is the enthusiasm? Yeah, I know, the Orange Goblin is gone, yipee! But where is the hope and vitality regarding the administration you have installed into power? (If it was indeed done legitimately.) Not seeing it, not feeling it, not hearing it, even from those of my family friends that voted for him and complained about ego-maniac Trump for 4 years. There's just this kind of a hush.....

Saw Biden feebly stumbling through a speech with a teleprompter today, barely able to articulate. So pathetic. This is the leader of the (once) greatest nation in the world? Really? Do you think any nation in the world is intimidated by an old man at this stage of deterioration? I like Joe Biden. I always have. I was an avid an Obama/Biden supporter. Go back and look at my posts from 2008 if you doubt me. But, he is not the same man he was 10 or 15 years ago. I watched my father's decline from a very smart man to one who had a hard time grasping the world around him. I know what it looks like. And I see it in Joe. I see it in his eyes, and I hear it in his weary voice.

Come on' Man. You thought the rest of the world was laughing at us with Trump at the helm? They are just plain sorry for us now.
We elect him to be president, not to be a cult leader.

I own a company and I can confidently say my employees do not have a facebook fan page for me. Nor do I have a fan page for them.

You trump cult followers need to understand that we don't idolize our elected officials the way you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies