Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 06:51 PM

4,430 posts, read 2,711,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
“We’re eight weeks from the election, and we still don’t have verifiable, tangible support for the crimes that everyone knows were committed — that is, defrauding other citizens who voted with fraudulent votes. We know that’s the case in Nevada, we know it’s the case in Pennsylvania and a number of other states, but we have had a devil of a time finding actual proof. Why?”
https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...ection-claims/

Here's a hint, Lou - you're putting the conclusion first. Instead, you must look at the evidence and draw your conclusions ... <drum roll, please> ... FROM THAT EVIDENCE!!!!

Old 01-04-2021, 07:04 PM

30,175 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

Here's a hint, Lou - you're putting the conclusion first. Instead, you must look at the evidence and draw your conclusions ... <drum roll, please> ... FROM THAT EVIDENCE!!!!

I used to like Lou Dobbs. He had strong Libertarian leanings. But he has gone full Lin Wood.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:21 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post

Very easy answer if you think about it.
Most of the crimes that were committed were done with the mail in voting - which makes it almost impossible to detect fraud after the fact.

I know, the left will say there's no proof but I don't give an F at this stage what they say.
The election was stolen.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:40 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
I'll add one more comment.

In addition to the fraud -- the swing states rules changes did just as much damage to Trump. States like PA - where ANY election rules changes were supposed to be done by the legislature were simply ignored, and the courts allowed rules changes to happen. And then the Supreme Court declined to step in. Not because there wasn't a case - there sure was - but because they didn't want to see the riots start back up - and worse.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:58 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,219,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I used to like Lou Dobbs. He had strong Libertarian leanings. But he has gone full Lin Wood.
haha brilliant! Only took one post for someone to call the Trump supporter a liberal.

At what point to the Trump supporters realize that the problem is Trump? Federal judges and SCOTUS appointed by Trump are liberals, as are Matt Drudge, Fox News, William Barr, Republican governors and Secretaries of State...basically anyone who has used common sense to question why the Trump team has presented ZERO EVIDENCE for "fraud".

The RINO, fake conservative and fake patriot is Trump.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:14 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
haha brilliant! Only took one post for someone to call the Trump supporter a liberal.

At what point to the Trump supporters realize that the problem is Trump? Federal judges and SCOTUS appointed by Trump are liberals, as are Matt Drudge, Fox News, William Barr, Republican governors and Secretaries of State...basically anyone who has used common sense to question why the Trump team has presented ZERO EVIDENCE for "fraud".

The RINO, fake conservative and fake patriot is Trump.
Libertarians are NOT liberal. They align more closely with Republicans than Democrats on fiscal matters and more closely with Democrats than Republicans on social matters that do not involve government spending.

Old 01-05-2021, 07:33 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,219,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Libertarians are NOT liberal. They align more closely with Republicans than Democrats on fiscal matters and more closely with Democrats than Republicans on social matters that do not involve government spending.
Thanks for the lesson. As a Libertarian I know what it is and what it isn't.

My comment is for the Trump rallying cry that everyone who is against Trump is a "liberal". If you can find comments to the contrary I'm happy to look, but I've yet to hear a Trump supporter say "Well that guy is a Libertarian and even though he says there was no fraud, he's entitled to his opinion". It's always everyone but Trump is a "LIBERAL".

Unfortunately with Trump supporters it's always an "all or nothing" proposition and any argument to the contrary, no matter how logical, is always "liberal" or "the mainstream media tells you that"...well you've seen all the foolish retorts. Don't need to post them here.

Last edited by BoSox 15; 01-05-2021 at 07:47 AM..

Old 01-05-2021, 11:01 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
I guess the answer is too obvious for a fool like Dobbs. There are no credible proof examples of massive fraud because there was no appreciable widespread election fraud.

All of these fraud allegations are nothing more than talk. Anyone can make baseless allegations. They however have zero validity unless they can be supported with evidence.

Old 01-05-2021, 11:10 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,504,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
If it is so prevalent, why can't it be proved? And why did Trump win 2016? He won by less votes. You'd think those evil Democrats could easily "find" 12,000 votes in WI and 22,000 in MI and 44,000 in PA...

The reasoning behind this claim is that there were clear indications Hillary was winning and no fraud was needed I asked every time some posts this BS what those indications were and how those same show that Trump was winning this time - no response so far

Old 01-05-2021, 11:17 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,963,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I guess the answer is too obvious for a fool like Dobbs. There are no credible proof examples of massive fraud because there was no appreciable widespread election fraud.

All of these fraud allegations are nothing more than talk. Anyone can make baseless allegations. They however have zero validity unless they can be supported with evidence.
Has anyone watched him lately.? He seems unhinged and is now taking center state with a host of other unhinged, unstable minds like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy Giuliani, and the big one himself, Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies