Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 01:30 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
She's making everyone lose their stuff, from so-called "conservatives" (aka neocons) to every one on the Left.

So...I know she's doing something right.

I support her just on that alone.
You do realize that's not a -good- thing, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2021, 01:37 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times
Hard to believe that just 4-5 years ago, many higher-ups in the GOP were afraid that the party was directionless.

I have never seen a party so devoted to a promoting a bold, new direction!

Old 02-02-2021, 01:45 PM

726 posts, read 328,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If congress can't decide who is going to be President why should they decide who the voters can elect to represent them in congress ?
No, Congress cannot decide who is going to be put into office in either case; HOWEVER the Constitution allows that Congress can decide who is NOT going to be president OR who is NOT going to be a Congressperson, based on whether they commit high crimes or misdemeanors.

Old 02-02-2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t know if she is any good.... She’s a hero to me.
Now, there's some brilliant logic.

Old 02-02-2021, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
She's making everyone lose their stuff, from so-called "conservatives" (aka neocons) to every one on the Left.
So...I know she's doing something right.
I support her just on that alone.
So it's all about trolling, is it? Just making people angry?

Old 02-02-2021, 01:59 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
The woman is lower than slime. Her Sandy Hook comments disqualify her as a thinking feeling human. Blind support of her exposes her supporters as such as well.
She can't be lower than slime. she isn't a democrat...
!

Old 02-02-2021, 02:00 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
She makes AOC look sane.
That isn't possible..................

Old 02-02-2021, 02:03 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,392,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t know if she is any good at being a Representative at all. But I suspect that she can’t be any worse than Omar or Maxine Waters, though.

For most people though, it’s not about being a good politician. We love that she is standing up to Pelosi and McConnell and basically giving both of them the middle finger.

She’s a hero to me.
She's a hero to me too. And since she appears to be positioning herself to be Trump's 2024 VP Running Mate, we need to come up with a befitting slogan.

Hmmm. What could that slogan be?

What if we went from MAGA to WAGA - Wreck America Greatly Again!

Trump/Taylor-Greene 2024
Wreck America Greatly Again!

Old 02-02-2021, 02:16 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
A future star. Love having this woman in Congress.
Generally the republican party didn't want her but she was embraced by the Freedom Caucus, Jim Jordan donated $2000 to her campaign and said pretty much the same.

Quote:
Greene was “exactly the kind of fighter needed in Washington to stand with me against the radical left,” declared Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), a founding member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus. Debbie Meadows, who ran an influential political action committee and whose husband, Mark Meadows, became Trump’s chief of staff, gushed, “We cannot wait to welcome her to Congress.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...96e_story.html

Old 02-02-2021, 02:20 PM

18,383 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
She can't be lower than slime. she isn't a democrat...
!
Get serious no Democrats is cruel or heartless enough to go around saying murdered dead kindergarteners are a false flag. Lots of people on both sides can be criticized for their actions, however there comes a time to draw a line in the sand for what’s decent behavior and socially acceptable. Telling the parents of dead children they essentially are making it up is my line. She has the compassion of Casey Anthony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies