Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the situation at the capital
Gleeful 37 5.17%
Justified 72 10.06%
A bit conflicted 54 7.54%
Sad 137 19.13%
Disgusted 485 67.74%
Other (please elaborate) 49 6.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 716. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 07:06 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
I would say "Patriot" football fans but certainly not American Patriots.
neaderTHUGS have been a radiating cancer to our nation since arriving on boats.

Most of Europe's undesirables and degenerates sailed to America and time after time that henious bloodline is displayed; the mob of Capital Hill derelicts provided glimpse into their natural gross thuggery.
Ah, the "degenerate bloodline" huh? Kill the White off to gain your Final Solution is your goal.

Got it!

Old 01-08-2021, 07:06 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
The election WAS stolen, but you're right we all got PLAYED!!!!
We can't say with great credibility the election was stolen also, I'm not a fan of thee eye-for-an-eye yet perhaps the pendulum has returned with a massive vengeance..recall Bush-boy and Florida? Perhaps the Russia meddling of 2016's election?

The nation's inhabitants have been played for eons; today our nation stands drenched in foolery.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:09 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump sent out checks from his own account? What a nice guy.

He did? Wow, I didn't know that.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:10 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/rebtanhs/status/1346879406581624833

Trump ordered tear gas on protesters so he could stand in front of a church and hold up a bible.

Now you have Trump supporters illegally on Capitol grounds and there's no tear gas.

Tells me all I need to know. You know if it was BLM or Antifa the cops would be cracking heads.
That is insane. We watched hundreds of riots this summer in which BLM and Antifa were allowed to riot with little or no police intervention. This kind of gaslighting is why it is so easy for people to conclude that the election results were bogus.

What happened at the Capitol is on YOU.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:12 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,792,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Ah, the "degenerate bloodline" huh? Kill the White off to gain your Final Solution is your goal.

Got it!
Pause for a moment to reassess your comphrension capacities..I've stated nothing suggesting to alleviate our planet of said bloodlines.

Albeit how great to eradicate the psychology of many hailing from said bloodlines.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:20 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Of course not.
Remember our new VP started a Fund Me account to bail out the BLM "peaceful" protesters who killed many, MOSTLY other blacks, from a 9 year old child to an over 80 retired man, who looted robbed, burnt and destroyed lots of property.

One would think she would have started a fund to replace all the glass broken, to replace all the merchandise stolen, graffiti painted over the store owners have to fix and pay for themselves and to replace all the ruined police cars the tax payers have to replacee but no, she starts 1 to get those guilty of doing all these things out of jail.

We KNOW where HER priorities are!.
Exactly.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:26 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
So explain to the class, how a guy who came out of the New England primaries running in 5th place, proceeded to get destroyed in Nevada, somehow turns that around to gain the nomination, add a sidekick who was even more unpopular as a candidate than he was and turns that into the most votes in the history of the country, all without campaigning?

I guess it helps to have a MSM and social media machine to help that any negative story on one side with no evidence is painted and passed around as truth and fact, but any negative story on the other side is always prefaced with unfounded, baseless, conspiracy theory, and many times removed.

Leading up to the election we were conditioned to believe a narrative about mail in ballots. Now, if you question that narrative, it’s a conspiracy theory. I still don’t know if there was fraud, but I do know the media is controlling this country.

I don’t support what happened at the Capitol, but this is far from over. Nobody is going to forgive or forget how the left has handled themselves the past 4 years.
Get a grip on the results are evident that we don't want trump.

So explain to the class, how a guy who came out of the New England primaries running in 5th place, proceeded to get destroyed in Nevada, somehow turns that around to gain the nomination, add a sidekick who was even more unpopular as a candidate than he was and turns that into the most votes in the history of the country, all without campaigning?

Old 01-08-2021, 07:28 AM

1,362 posts, read 873,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That is insane. We watched hundreds of riots this summer in which BLM and Antifa were allowed to riot with little or no police intervention. This kind of gaslighting is why it is so easy for people to conclude that the election results were bogus.

What happened at the Capitol is on YOU.
What you've just written is the very definition of gaslighting. You are blaming what happened at the capitol on a poster in this thread? What? What happened at the capitol is—and I won't even make the trail long and mention who incited it—on the muppets who stormed the capitol. Muppets. All of them. And they'll have plenty of time to think about it while they're incarcerated.

I understand the uninformed, immature, reckless joy of voting for someone who wants to blow up the system, but this anarchy faction of Trump supporters is dead and has no place in this country. It's not welcome.

The election was just like any other election. Go smash a window or break a chair if it makes you feel better, but the entire world is moving on from this nonsense.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:36 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECFRCE View Post
Pause for a moment to reassess your comphrension capacities..I've stated nothing suggesting to alleviate our planet of said bloodlines.

Albeit how great to eradicate the psychology of many hailing from said bloodlines.
Oh so now you're backpedaling. Oh Kay.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:38 AM

1,094 posts, read 883,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Get a grip on the results are evident that we don't want trump.

They must have cheated.

What is evident to me is that many Democrat pollworkers shut the other parties out of the observation they are entitled to and then monkeyed with the ballots so their guy won.

In most cases, they destroyed mail in ballots for Trump. This left NO EVIDENCE that any cheating occurred. And those destroyed ballots would not resurface in a recount.

If we want to make the election fair, then all processes of the election must be verifiable. This means no ballots through the mail (or at least require registered mail with return receipt). It means constant surveillance of ballots by multiple parties. And it means letting all of the observers independently count the ballots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies