Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 04:37 PM

838 posts, read 555,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Jeesh. Does no one have to go to work anymore? Its WEDNESDAY!!! For Christ sakes, people have too much time on their hands
And now, blood.

Old 01-06-2021, 04:39 PM

779 posts, read 424,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
The Founding Fathers did not attack a freely elected legislature. Don't equate this with what they did, that does them a grave disservice.
The GOP has had it's day in court over fifty times, and lost each time. Every state has certified it's results. This is a violent attempt to overturn an election.

This x1000

Comparing this to the American Revolution is shameful and delusional.

When the government takes away freedom of speech, tells you what religion you can practice, puts you in prison with no trial, then maybe we can talk revolution. Right now all I see is people having a temper tantrum over their side losing a close election.

Old 01-06-2021, 04:55 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What a sad shame this young woman was so brainwashed that it cost her her life. She may have been unarmed but, she was climbing through a doorway with a broken window which is threatening to those on the other side who did not know if she had a weapon or not.
It's a sad day in our country.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:17 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times
Liberals and conservatives are both equally brainwashed. I can’t even watch the plastic rich news anchors on tv anymore. They’re just as bad as the politicians. I’m an independent who believes most politicians don’t represent anybody but themselves. The rest is mostly smoke and mirrors. Sheeple in America keep voting for the same politicians, over and over again. The same old, ancient, tired democrats and republicans. How about voting for an independent someday. Or a candidate from another party. Sadly, sheeple will continue to vote the way they always do. Trump has incited much of these protests with his continuous blurting out about how the election was stolen. He’s like a broken record. Trump has been much too divisive from the get go. He’s is making things uglier by his rhetoric and his refusal to concede. I support Biden as the new president. He’s another tired old politician, but he won fair and square. This fraudulent, stolen election nonsense is utter BS. Let it go. Let Biden take his place and govern. This women getting shot and killed is despicable and terribly sad. I understand storming the capital bldg was not wise. I’m no gung ho police boot licker. It’s a tough spot. Cops shoot a lot of people. This woman did not have to die today. Politicians carrying on about how disgraceful these protests today are. How about how his disgraceful they are. Rejecting crucial aid to millions of Americans while sending billions to countries overseas. $25 million for a gender program in Pakistan? Millions to museums? And peanuts to struggling citizens. May this deceased woman Rest In Peace. I pray god receives her into the heavenly realms today.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 01-06-2021 at 05:36 PM..

Old 01-06-2021, 05:19 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,187,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
What a sad shame this young woman was so brainwashed that it cost her her life. She may have been unarmed but, she was climbing through a doorway with a broken window which is threatening to those on the other side who did not know if she had a weapon or not.
It's a sad day in our country.
She may overwhelm and over take us!!! Shoot her!!!!

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 01-06-2021 at 05:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies