Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 09:37 PM

25 posts, read 17,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
What I'd like to see is a good whipping going to the the anti-maskers, anti-vaxxers, partiers and people screaming about covid being a hoax.

Interesting how if one is on an approved side of a topic, they can call for violence on here & get away with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 10:08 PM

577 posts, read 1,474,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
So I can be your guest, eh? So you'll be hosting your pitch fork party and taking it to what streets, where?
Considering what you have wished previously for those disagreeing with you ("a good whipping going to the the anti-maskers, anti-vaxxers, partiers and people screaming about covid being a hoax."), inviting you to a pitch fork "wellness session" would be a more than fair treatment, would it not? :-) I was simply responding to you with the same tone ... of obnoxiousness and intimidation, nothing more.

But hmm, how come are you taking this personally? Possibly because you are placed in some politically-administrative centers of decision, or worse, are you in the medical junta??

Oh, and among those "partiers", who did we find? Ontario ministers, politicians, state governors in the US, mayors and so on. Not the poor folks like you and me. What a hypocrisy - coming from those who were supposed to follow the "rules" which they have enforced. The Orwellian Animals Farm at its best... This is to show the idiocy and absurdity of those "rules".

P.S. Sweden: To date, this country has not carried out a lockdown, nor has it introduced a general face diaper requirement. No school closings and, above all, no masking requirements for children and young people. In Sweden, the hundred thousand people prophesied by the european "elites" like Angela Merkel, Sebastian Kurz, Christian Drosten and Co have not died to this day. Sweden does not make the healthy sick and does not abuse its children and adolescents with mask force.

Last edited by smihaila; 01-07-2021 at 10:52 PM..

Old 01-07-2021, 10:10 PM

577 posts, read 1,474,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetynine View Post
Interesting how if one is on an approved side of a topic, they can call for violence on here & get away with it.
Precisely! He may be with the medical tyrants and the approved propaganda.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,476,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smihaila View Post
Nonsense; the poster has the ability to reason and discern the relative merits of

On the one hand we have those who do not consider anyone but themselves with nothing but petty personal opinion and phony image of conspiracy versus

On the other hand; having the welfare of society as a whole, with a plethora of world-wide scientific knowledge to support the premise.

Last edited by BruSan; 01-08-2021 at 08:57 AM..

Old 01-08-2021, 08:47 AM

7,363 posts, read 8,392,932 times
Quote:
My mind is sound and clear, thanks for your concern.

You are the one in desperate need for help, because you are blindfolded by mainstream propaganda, and by the medical junta and all the other tyrants. Put your face cloth back (which you really believe it protects you against anything) and go to sleep - to be saved from the boogie man...Oh, and if you get any adverse effects, try to see who you will be able to sue...The big pharma? Not.

I have my immune system, which God has given me, and I don't need concoctions that did not get full approval and passing thorough safety studies
. Those 50% of front-line health workers and doctors who have refused taking this concoction, they know something.
Thanks for proving my point.

Old 01-08-2021, 12:01 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,006,450 times
Quote:
Quote:
Considering what you have wished previously for those disagreeing with you ("a good whipping going to the the anti-maskers, anti-vaxxers, partiers and people screaming about covid being a hoax."), inviting you to a pitch fork "wellness session" would be a more than fair treatment, would it not? :-) I was simply responding to you with the same tone ... of obnoxiousness and intimidation, nothing more.

But hmm, how come are you taking this personally? Possibly because you are placed in some politically-administrative centers of decision, or worse, are you in the medical junta??.......
Quote:
When I mentioned peeling and whipping I was speaking metaphorically. You shouldn't take everything you read so literally, it's not good for one's state of mental well being to take metaphor so seriously. However, I do believe those kinds of people that I was criticizing deserve to be castigated and possibly even punished for the harm they do. I refuse to sugar coat my opinions about ignorant conspiracy theorists with no critical thinking skills who try to spread fear and encourage flauting the law. It's alarming to see how many of such intellectually disabled fear-mongers have come crawling out of the woodwork to expose themselves to society during the past year.

Metaphor definition: A metaphor is a figure of speech that describes an object or action in a way that isn't literally true, but helps explain an idea or make a comparison. ... A metaphor states that one thing is another thing. It equates those two things not because they actually are the same, but for the sake of comparison or symbolism.

Last edited by Zoisite; 01-08-2021 at 01:17 PM..

Old 01-08-2021, 02:01 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,380,234 times
Quote:
My mind is sound and clear, thanks for your concern.

You are the one in desperate need for help, because you are blindfolded by mainstream propaganda, and by the medical junta and all the other tyrants. Put your face cloth back (which you really believe it protects you against anything) and go to sleep - to be saved from the boogie man...Oh, and if you get any adverse effects, try to see who you will be able to sue...The big pharma? Not.

I have my immune system, which God has given me, and I don't need concoctions that did not get full approval and passing thorough safety studies.
Full approvals were obtained.

If you watch mainstream news it would be prudent to search out the truth by investigating other news sources in podcasts, YouTube, news from Europe, North America, Africa and S. America, Russia. Open your mind and watch. Take what resonates with you and come to more informed thoughts.

There are conspiracy theories that support your opinion. Perhaps the virus was deliberately released.
Nevertheless we have to deal with what has been dealt. There are already over 360K US deaths and 1.9 million globally. How many would you estimate will be damaged by the vaccine? Our history tells we sacrifice a few for the good of all.

I think you are under the false impression that masks are worn to just protect YOU and that you cannot pass the virus on to other people simply because you don't have symptoms or don't recognize that you have the symptoms (asymptomatic). In good conscience are you willing to be careless and cause pain and death of the vulnerable people who come near you? While people are dying in hospital they are dying alone and their families can't even bury them right away; the bodies end up in a fridge truck.

You are fearful of being poisoned or altered in some way. It took these scientists a year to work day and night to develop a vaccination that won't harm people. The funding to do it was unlimited unlike other important research projects tend to get. I presume there were no delays as usual over lack of funds. It isn't a surety the vaccine will work like intended but it is all we've got !!

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...pments-by-year

Old 01-08-2021, 02:03 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,533,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
They did spectacularly.

Old 01-08-2021, 03:09 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,476,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Wow; in such an illustrative example at that!

Old 01-08-2021, 03:44 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,006,450 times
Quote:
I've seen the post you made in the Florida forum posting the link to this thread and calling for me to be banned from City Data forum because you don't like my post that I made here in the Canada forum. A case of a hypocritical pot calling a kettle black, right, asking in a sneaky, behind the scenes back door way for somebody to be banned for speaking metaphorically about something that you don't agree with. FYI, I have reported your post you made in the Florida forum to the moderators there but for the life of me I don't know what you thought you'd gain from being sneaky going to a completely unrelated thread in a different forum to make your request to have me banned. I think you are a very foolish person.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies