Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 11:49 AM

5,343 posts, read 3,214,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
All riots are wrong. And I also said I wasn’t defending the riots, but that I understand how people feel when they are treated like sub-humans.
I like you. I don't think you're a mindless sheep.

By the same token, it's OK to call out wrong when you see it. Sure the MAGA followers will call you a "leftie" or whatever but as a patriot the nation takes precedence over a single person. This mess started yesterday when the followers were told to march tot he Capitol and they did. This is why they are sheep.

They broke into the building that MY TAX DOLLARS will have to replace items and pay for enhanced security simply because their guy lost the election and because the Vice President swore allegiance to the U.S. Constitution and not the President.

VP Pence effectively flipping them the finger and resuming the session was the best thing to come out of yesterday. Not that the rioters got this message but no matter how loyal you are to the MAGA movement, loyalty to the Constitution is more important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2021, 11:52 AM

889 posts, read 272,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
All these insults about Cult voters, MAGA sheep, MAGA morons, etc., etc., combined with the silencing and “canceling” of anyone who doesn’t submit to leftism, caused their frustration to boil over. I never would defend any violence, but I can understand what it feels like to be vilified and ignored for years by Democrats. This was not Trump’s fault....it was the fault of leftists treating us like sub-humans not even worthy of speech.

I unfortunately must face the fact that I cannot express my opinion about raising corporate taxes, forgiving student loans, giving free college, tearing down the wall designed to slow the flow of illegal aliens, etc., without being called amoral scum, a racist, a cold-hearted *itch, or just plain mocked, tainted, or told to shut up. The only people permitted to speak freely, without fear of retribution, are liberals.
the news this morning was reading the definition of terrorism this morning, to enrage the masses. curious that they didnt apply it to the firey summer. the left burns down the country, and spreads covid and its social justice. the right dares protest and its terrorism. disgusting.

Old 01-07-2021, 11:58 AM

889 posts, read 272,738 times
AHOLE biden on tv right now calling it terrorism and insurrection.

and now he is being mr tough guy and really going off on trump talking points.

hes really fuxxing annoying. he is NOT trying to unite us!!!!

Old 01-07-2021, 12:03 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Lux Mea View Post
he is NOT trying to unite us!!!!
That bother you over the last 206 weeks?

Old 01-07-2021, 12:04 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Comparing what happened yesterday to the French Revolution is basically insulting the French!
Having a bunch of snowflake crybabies storm the US Capitol because they didn't like the Election results isn't comparable.
They are traitors and so is Trump for inciting them.
Absolutely

Old 01-07-2021, 12:12 PM

6 posts, read 1,999 times
Trumpers can't even find France on a map and they pretend to teach us about the French Revolution?

Old 01-07-2021, 12:13 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Lux Mea View Post
AHOLE biden on tv right now calling it terrorism and insurrection.

and now he is being mr tough guy and really going off on trump talking points.

hes really fuxxing annoying. he is NOT trying to unite us!!!!
We at this point because of Trump, where you been. Trump is as divisive as they come, and all this tension been building for years now.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:15 PM
bu2

24,101 posts, read 14,885,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
That bother you over the last 206 weeks?
Trump didn't lie about being a great uniter.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:17 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post

As Congress prepared to affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, thousands of people gathered across from the White House to show their support for President Donald Trump and his baseless claims of election fraud.

If they tell a lie long enough the weak minded start to believe it. There is overwhelming evidence of election fraud -- and anyone who denies it and supports the coverup of the Dems stealing the election deserves to be held responsible. Silencing people who understand the truth and see that this is a globalist / deep state power grab is a sure way to incite violence. These calls for Trumps ouster are comical given all the Dems have done and supported over the last 4 years. If people think things are going to just settle down they are nuts.

Old 01-07-2021, 12:26 PM

1,277 posts, read 1,090,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
To be clear, by instructing the MAGA sheep to march to the Capitol, Trump bears no blame? I certainly didn't hear him ask for calm, quite the opposite.

So much for the MAGA morons saying "back the blue" and "we believe in law and order". If anything, yesterday showed MAGA is a bunch of hypocrites loyal to Trump, not the country.

Fake patriots. Fake conservatives. Fake police supporters.
The whole group is pathetic and fake. What is in the USA water? Dumb down culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies