Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 02:05 PM

726 posts, read 329,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
They told us that rioting was okay, burning cars were okay, violence was okay...
No, they didn't, and none of that is OK. Peaceful protests are OK and protected under the First Amendment.
Quote:
...a true group of American Patriots that were let into the capital building and brought their voices to congress...
That's some serious "spin" there, Jimmy. They were not "let in." They broke in. And they didn't just "bring their voices to congress." A very large mob violently pushed past the Capitol Police and vandalized the place. I mean, this cannot be contradicted because it's on video. The Senators and the Representatives who were in session had to evacuate. What was the plan of these Trump supporters if they encountered the Senators and Representatives, who were eventually going to approve the certifications of the 50 states confirming that Biden won the election?

Old 01-07-2021, 02:09 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
There fixed it. Only your first paragraph was true.

All the rest of your statements only solidified your first paragraph.

Keep it simple.

Good luck and we hope to see back in the land of sanity some day.

Wish it was only their voices they brought. Instead they brought bashing items and irrational behavior. Not a good mix in a civilized society.
Sorry, I’m in a phone and it really sucks posting on CD from a phone . If I was on a computer ! I promise my typing would be better

Old 01-07-2021, 02:11 PM

726 posts, read 329,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii Election fraud was investigated. No conspiracy of fraud was found.
Quote:
By who ?
For one - and a very big one - The United States Department of Justice, headed by William Barr, who supported and covered for Trump throughout his 4 year term until he finally bailed out last week. Everything you mentioned was investigated and found to have no merit.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:13 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Nobody is believing the mail ballot scam sorry . Some places had 130% voter turn out . This election was a complete scam. Unless your military , or disabled . Then you should be voting in person .
Where???

That has been throughly debunked! Most states report voter turn out in the 60's at most nothing close to the absurd 130% lie!

Old 01-07-2021, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone1791 View Post
No, they didn't, and none of that is OK. Peaceful protests are OK and protected under the First Amendment.

That's some serious "spin" there, Jimmy. They were not "let in." They broke in. And they didn't just "bring their voices to congress." A very large mob violently pushed past the Capitol Police and vandalized the place. I mean, this cannot be contradicted because it's on video. The Senators and the Representatives who were in session had to evacuate. What was the plan of these Trump supporters if they encountered the Senators and Representatives, who were eventually going to approve the certifications of the 50 states confirming that Biden won the election?
When the media shows me a police car burning and claims that its a mostly "peaceful" protest... does not not make you believe the voicing your opinion with damaging property is a form of protest ?

The handful of police holding them back retreated. Im still confused of the lack of police activity around congress. Who ordered such nonsense ?

Old 01-07-2021, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Where???

That has been throughly debunked! Most states report voter turn out in the 60's at most nothing close to the absurd 130% lie!
I would have to find the article but I believe it was Detroit .

Old 01-07-2021, 02:31 PM

735 posts, read 655,056 times
“Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.”
-George Washington

Old 01-07-2021, 02:32 PM

7,149 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Even if there was some little pockets of election fraud, would it be enough of a turnaround to the deficit trump lost at?

We’re not talking difference of a Florida 2000 vote here LOl. Trump lost YUGE
The unconstitutional changes to election rules in several states enabled election fraud.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:33 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Im glad those Patriots brought their voices to congress yesterday

There were no patriots among that insurrection yesterday. Not a single one.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Im glad those Patriots brought their voices to congress yesterday

There were no patriots among that insurrection yesterday. Not a single one.
Those were patriots, storming the corrupt filthy halls of congress that need a cleansing of all the sleazy , sellout, corporate scumbag money worshipping politicians that inhabit it .

I hope that all those leftists politicians in congress that encouraged political violence for the past year got to experience what all the business owners had to suffer with when their BLM and ANTIFA thugs terrorized their neighborhoods.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies