Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 06:41 PM

46,891 posts, read 25,860,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmountains View Post
Do you think the American people are that dumb?
Consider the segments of the American people he interacts with.

Old 01-07-2021, 06:41 PM

2,941 posts, read 1,774,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Please provide proof with a link of Trump's own words that asked or encouraged his followers to become violent. I'll wait!

1 hour and 11 mins into his speech from yesterday.

Quote:
“Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
You and I might think nothing of that, but clearly the crazy people the audience took it a different way..

Then there was Giuliani from just a bit earlier.

Quote:
Let’s have trial by combat.
These are words being said to crazy MAGA supporters. There's more in there but I'm too tired to go looking. You asked for proof, here it is.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...rial-by-combat

Old 01-07-2021, 06:42 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,067,752 times
Too late, Donald. Damage is already done.

You're only doing this so you don't get 25th'd.

Old 01-07-2021, 06:43 PM

4,786 posts, read 2,622,115 times
Quote:
Please provide proof with a link of Trump's own words that asked or encouraged his followers to become violent. I'll wait!

how about this?..

Quote:
And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
from this link which is his whole freaking transcript of his sorry ass speech..it's down near the bottom if you don't want to read all of that dribble..@ 1:11:44

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...ript-january-6

Old 01-07-2021, 06:48 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,027,395 times
Default Under the bus... you're of no use to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Too late, Donald. Damage is already done.

You're only doing this so you don't get 25th'd.
4 people died and how many are injured or arrested?

"Come to Washington on January 6th.. it's going to be wild"...

We're going to go down the street to the Capital... "I'll be with you"...

"Trial by combat..."

He's a loser in more ways than one.

They need to use the 25th to get him out of there and make sure that he will never be able to run again,
(not that he would ever be able to win another election)

After they walk him out,... impeach him...

Old 01-07-2021, 06:49 PM

16,757 posts, read 8,177,783 times
Quote:
Its long. Rudy and Don Jr. start inciting the crowd. Trump is last and says that he is with them as they march on the capitol. Also doing the old wink wink nod nod about cheering on some members and that if Pence does not do the right thing he will not be happy. You can find it it's all over the web.

Then Trump, instead of going with the crowd, heads back to the WH to watch the chaos he has created.

Trump, Rudy and Don Jr all incited a riot on Federal Grounds (The Capitol is under Federal jurisdiction). That turns out to have a 10 year term in a Federal pen.

Old 01-07-2021, 06:57 PM

62,728 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
1 hour and 11 mins into his speech from yesterday.

You and I might think nothing of that, but clearly the crazy people the audience took it a different way..

Then there was Giuliani from just a bit earlier.

These are words being said to crazy MAGA supporters. There's more in there but I'm too tired to go looking. You asked for proof, here it is.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...rial-by-combat
I'm sure he didn't mean commit violence. There are ways of fighting for something you believe in without resorting to that. If some people took it that way it's on them not him! Put the blame where it belongs on those who committed violence, not Trump. We are all only responsible for our own actions. You provided no proof of Trump encouraging "violence". You're just grasping at straws because you are a Trump hater.

There is already evidence that some who did were leftist plants to.

Old 01-07-2021, 06:59 PM

62,728 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Its long. Rudy and Don Jr. start inciting the crowd. Trump is last and says that he is with them as they march on the capitol. Also doing the old wink wink nod nod about cheering on some members and that if Pence does not do the right thing he will not be happy. You can find it it's all over the web.

Then Trump, instead of going with the crowd, heads back to the WH to watch the chaos he has created.

Trump, Rudy and Don Jr all incited a riot on Federal Grounds (The Capitol is under Federal jurisdiction). That turns out to have a 10 year term in a Federal pen.
How did Trump encourage violence and a riot? Not one of you have been able to provide evidence of that! In fact Trump denounced it!

2,941 posts, read 1,774,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
4 people died and how many are injured or arrested?

"Come to Washington on January 6th.. it's going to be wild"...

We're going to go down the street to the Capital... "I'll be with you"...

"Trial by combat..."

He's a loser in more ways than one.

They need to use the 25th to get him out of there and make sure that he will never be able to run again,
(not that he would ever be able to win another election)

After they walk him out,... impeach him...
5 died, a Police officer died of a stroke today after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot.

5,715 posts, read 15,027,395 times
Quote:
I'm sure he didn't mean commit violence. There are ways of fighting for something you believe in without resorting to that. If some people took it that way it's on them not him! Put the blame where it belongs on those who committed violence, not Trump. We are all only responsible for our own actions. You provided no proof of Trump encouraging "violence". You're just grasping at straws because you are a Trump hater.

There is already evidence that some who did were leftist plants to.
poor, poor little Donnie.... he didn't mean to commit violence.... he's soooooo misunderstood.

and this time it's all recorded or on camera - i.e., public record.

Not that reality makes a difference to Trumpers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.