Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 12:58 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
He didn’t die till hours after getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher clearly theyres no correlation lol gtfo.

Could you stop with the team bs please? Jesus
Dr. Dre had an aneurysm the other day, I wonder if he also got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. My uncle died of a stroke, someone must have hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Look, there is a very small chance of someone having a stroke eight hours later from a head trauma. I don't rule it out. But to claim that "he died from his injuries" when he could have just had high blood-pressure and ate a high-sodium dinner or was dehydrated, is to claim something you don't know.

So let me repeat again what I said... "He died of a stroke long after the protests were already over at about 9:30 PM in his office at police headquarters."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2021, 01:26 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...p-mob-n1253396

Old 01-08-2021, 01:27 AM

268 posts, read 241,235 times
All of a sudden the Media cares when a Police Officer dies?

Old 01-08-2021, 01:34 AM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingObeat View Post
All of a sudden the Media cares when a Police Officer dies?
I work for a 3-letter federal law enforcement agency

One positive thing coming out of this election is the liberals will stop referring to me as Trump's brown shirt or Trump's stormtrooper in the next 4 years.

Old 01-08-2021, 01:46 AM

298 posts, read 116,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
He died of a stroke long after the protests were already over at about 9:30 PM in his office at police headquarters.

http://kesq.com/news/2021/01/07/capi...er-identified/

Can you people grow the **** up?
You're thinking of an ischemic stroke.

There are other kinds of strokes as well, including different types of brain hemorrhages.

The term 'stroke' is a very broad term. It's likely that he died from some type of hemorrhagic stroke secondary to blunt force trauma from the fire extinguisher.

It's likely that whoever did this will be charged with murder.

Old 01-08-2021, 01:48 AM

227 posts, read 97,963 times
blue lives matter crowd must be conflicted right now

Old 01-08-2021, 02:01 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Dr. Dre had an aneurysm the other day, I wonder if he also got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. My uncle died of a stroke, someone must have hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Look, there is a very small chance of someone having a stroke eight hours later from a head trauma. I don't rule it out. But to claim that "he died from his injuries" when he could have just had high blood-pressure and ate a high-sodium dinner or was dehydrated, is to claim something you don't know.

So let me repeat again what I said... "He died of a stroke long after the protests were already over at about 9:30 PM in his office at police headquarters."
Bleeding in the brain due to trauma may not cause immediate symptoms. As blood collects it begins to put pressure on the brain. For it to take eight hours is not a rare happening.

Reports say he died from his injuries.

Actress Natasha Richardson died from an epidural hematoma due to a head injury from a fall while skiing. She initially refused medical attention and was up and walking. It took an hour or two before she had symptoms, and she died two days later.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/20/h...0braincnd.html

Old 01-08-2021, 02:21 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeAZguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Reports say he died from his injuries.
1) It won't be murder.
2) We'll find out after the autopsy report.
3) I just get annoyed when people jump to conclusions for political reasons. Nothing I said here was incorrect.

Old 01-08-2021, 02:27 AM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeAZguy View Post
You're thinking of an ischemic stroke.

There are other kinds of strokes as well, including different types of brain hemorrhages.

The term 'stroke' is a very broad term. It's likely that he died from some type of hemorrhagic stroke secondary to blunt force trauma from the fire extinguisher.

nope, it's going to be manslaughter charge + assault on a federal officer (18 USC 111). So that's 2 charges

Plus whatever charges of trespassing on federal property

Old 01-08-2021, 02:43 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,761,226 times
Quote:
1) It won't be murder.
2) We'll find out after the autopsy report.
3) I just get annoyed when people jump to conclusions for political reasons. Nothing I said here was incorrect.
lol, You can't possibly be this dense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies