Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 08:06 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,216,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Pelosi is clearly unhinged --- Trump & company are likely holding very damaging information and it's a race against the clock -- is Trump going to release classified info, or is he going to be removed from office first?
Haha that's rich. People who follow the Don and Don Jr. "the art of losing" tour are calling others "unhinged".

MAGA's behavior on January 6 - UNHINGED!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2021, 08:07 AM

5,345 posts, read 3,216,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Look at them dance.
Aww the sheep speaks.

Please tell us your thoughts on this "evidence". I'd like to know your understanding of the process and why this is important.

I'm guessing this is like that thread two months ago where you said a truck driver shipped ballots across state lines and signed an affidavit. I asked you for it but :shocker: there wasn't one.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:09 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,557,704 times
Here is a picture of said affidavit.

Make of it what you will. No seal, no letterhead, no attached signature of witnesses. I could have written that up right now and you'd be none the wiser.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:13 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,214,344 times
It would take to long to respond to each reply individually, but it is clear that most who have posted simply don't want to acknowledge that Trump could be right on the election - just as he was right that the entire Russian collusion debacle was a setup and coup attempt by the dems with the help of corrupt foreign actors.

So the question is: what do they hate more: Trump the man personally - or the fact that they have been played for fools by the media, deep state, and the corrupt democratic party.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:14 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post

Make of it what you will. No seal, no letterhead, no attached signature of witnesses. I could have written that up right now and you'd be none the wiser.
Nevertheless, I'm on board to let them prove it. Based on what is stated there, they should be able to see if the affidavit is true in a matter of hours.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Nevertheless, I'm on board to let them prove it. Based on what is stated there, they should be able to see if the affidavit is true in a matter of hours.
Yeah, investigate it for all your worth, without record of witnesses it would likely be inadmissible in court. If that piece of paper is all that's needed to investigate something, I suggest some members here get creative and start making their own affidavits and signing them, something to keep them busy over the next 4 years.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:18 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post

Also, why is the affidavit of an Italian citizen, allegedly written up by an Italian lawyer, presumably for the purpose of submission to an Italian court, written in English?

Old 01-08-2021, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Also, why is the affidavit of an Italian citizen, allegedly written up by an Italian lawyer, presumably for the purpose of submission to an Italian court, written in English?
Well, exactly.

Also, "country of Italy" is odd wording. You'd just put Italia, surely?

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Prove it.

That's been the watchword since Election Day.

They keep dropping that ball, though.

2,281 posts, read 3,035,578 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies