Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,047,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Here is a picture of said affidavit.

Make of it what you will. No seal, no letterhead, no attached signature of witnesses. I could have written that up right now and you'd be none the wiser.
That is gold right there. Some guy writes an affidavit saying that he heard from an anonymous source that some other guy testified the day after the election that he did something illegal that he was not even being prosecuted for.

The sad part is that our OP thinks this is significant. I do hope that OP is under constant supervision by s caretaker, because he certainly isn’t competent to live life on his own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2021, 08:44 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Here is a picture of said affidavit.

Make of it what you will. No seal, no letterhead, no attached signature of witnesses. I could have written that up right now and you'd be none the wiser.
OMG, that's hilarious. And THIS is what the OP thinks is some kind of smoking gun? Oh, my, they just get more ridiculous as time goes on.

Old 01-08-2021, 09:24 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
What's the index number of the court case that substantiates this claim?
No court would ever admit to mass voter fraud that could overturn a election. you want to know why?

because if you thought the riots of the summer were bad you have not seen anything yet. it would drive the country into total chaos.

so no matter how obvious it is that voter fraud took place the judges will not want to get involved and certainly will not want the voter fraud to come to light.

I believe judges get threatened also. they would be prime candidates for threats.

Old 01-08-2021, 09:48 AM

733 posts, read 351,490 times
Why did this guy wait so long to come forward?

Old 01-08-2021, 09:53 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,405,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
No court would ever admit to mass voter fraud that could overturn a election. you want to know why?

because if you thought the riots of the summer were bad you have not seen anything yet. it would drive the country into total chaos.

so no matter how obvious it is that voter fraud took place the judges will not want to get involved and certainly will not want the voter fraud to come to light.

I believe judges get threatened also. they would be prime candidates for threats.
Judges don't want to get involved in voter fraud? You might want to walk back those statements of yours now.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=5cda6f1c59bf

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2020/...d-ag-says.html

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...rt/6538445002/

Old 01-08-2021, 09:56 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,482 times
Quote:
No, no, I agree with you.

But also, if anyone believes that's a legitimate document, they probably have been suckered by Nigerian email scammers, IRS scammers and probably do believe that "gullible" has been removed from the dictionary.
However, they have a FABULOUSLY extended warranty of their used car (pick up truck).....

Old 01-08-2021, 10:01 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,734,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Too little, too late. The election has been certified by the republican-led congress, so this is all pointless.

Elections have consequences. Deal with it.
Yes they do, and I'm looking forward to seeing you reap what you've sewn.

Old 01-08-2021, 10:03 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
If that is your response - then you are just as much to blame as those that planned and committed the act. Without election integrity our country is done.

What is your justification for supporting interference in our election by foreign powers in collusion with the dems and corrupt political actors?
No one is supporting any such thing. They're questioning the credibility of the source, which we've done all along. There is no proof that any such act is committed. Anyone can say anything in an affidavit. All that counts is what's testified to in a court of law.

Old 01-08-2021, 10:04 AM

3,405 posts, read 2,734,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post

Turtle has admitted this, if you read between the lines. Basically if fraud was confirmed, the people would never trust in the election process. Well, half of us don't anyway, and by them brushing it all under the rug it just confirms it. Was the fraud enough have swung the results? We'll never know.

Old 01-08-2021, 10:12 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,401,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I would like to respond to you INDIVIDUALLY since you're pushing this bull and insulting people who have the ability to think for themselves.

Go do your research on what is required for an affidavit in Italy. And then look at the image and tell me this is a bona fide affidavit. It took me 30 seconds to find so it shouldn't take you much longer.

Stop being fooled because people told you to believe something.

There's a reason the "mainstream media" isn't pushing this bull crap - because they can use the google machine JUST LIKE YOU CAN to at least make a cursory search of something.

Examples like this are exactly why nobody takes MAGA seriously. A bunch of sheep following the leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies