Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 10:18 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Here is a picture of said affidavit.

Make of it what you will. No seal, no letterhead, no attached signature of witnesses. I could have written that up right now and you'd be none the wiser.
Jesus, this is embarrassing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2021, 10:34 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
The responses of the brainwashed weak-minded sheep are typical. You would rather just bend over and submit and be complicit with the in-your-face corruption and theft of an election - than take the time to hear the evidence and learn the facts. Pathetic.

This is not about Trump - it is about America and having trust and faith in it's electoral, political and law enforcement institutions - all of which just assigned the citizens to a subservient class. A hundred million people see it - and won't be swayed by the corrupt media and politicians - or a $600 check to keep quiet.
Of course it's about having trust in electoral law. But why on earth do you assign credibility to this source? Why don't you send this tip a major, legitimate news source (most have some kind of link for story tips) and ask why they're not running it, or investigating it. Or better, contact your member of Congress, contact your senator with this clip. Send it to Giuliani and ask why no one is acting on it. I could say that I switched votes to Biden from my home laptop. I could then walk over to nearby TD Bank, which offers notary services, and swear to my statement in an affidavit. You don't understand that anyone can swear to anything outside a court of law. I just backread all the other responses, so I'm a bit late here, but...I hope you learned something from many of the absolutely superb replies you received about how to validate "evidence" and why this Italian affidavit is BS.

Last edited by Moving415; 01-08-2021 at 10:48 AM..

Old 01-08-2021, 11:24 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
This video clip was removed by Youtube but partly recorded by this website. Go to the 3:00 minute mark and where they describe that an affidavit was submitted to Congress by a person who works for an Italian defense contractor (Leonardo), who says that he was responsible for altering votes remotely via satellite - from Italy to Germany to the US - to get Biden to win. The Dems and the MSM does not want anyone to hear this.
The so-called affidavit was submitted (or was it? - don't know, don't much care) not by "a person who works for an Italian defense contractor", but by a lawyer who claims to have had conversations with an (unnamed) "high level army security services official". We're at the "friend-of-a-friend" level already.

So - just for giggles, I poked around. There was a case of data theft at Leonardo, and someone named D'elia was arrested.

https://www.insurancejournal.com/new.../23/595291.htm

But where the "affidavit" claims he's "head of the IT department", it turns out he's contractor from a different company altogether.

Quote:
D’Elia, who at the time of the alleged crime was a consultant for a small IT company called Open eSSe
Bit of a sad trombone, there.

Also, Via Vittoria Emanuele in Catania is actually called Via Vittorio Emanuele II. And somehow he forgot to add his house number, but - professor types, distracted, right? Surprisingly, there is in fact a professor Alfio D'Urso, it's just that he teaches at Magna Græcia University of Catanzaro, about 3 hour's drive from Catania.

And while there is a satellite dish in Fucino, it's under the civilian auspices of the ESA.

I'll give this one a C for the effort put forth, but it's not really coming together.

Quote:
Connect the dots and wake up people - no matter who's side you are on.
Perhaps activate your BS filter, while you're at it.

Old 01-08-2021, 11:37 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,405,147 times
Quote:
Connect the dots and wake up people - no matter who's side you are on.
Sounds like at this point the only dots you should be connecting are those in your coloring book.

Old 01-08-2021, 11:54 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Seriously?

Stop. Just stop. This is beyond embarrassing for team Trump.

Old 01-08-2021, 11:55 AM

5,343 posts, read 3,214,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
No court would ever admit to mass voter fraud that could overturn a election. you want to know why?

because if you thought the riots of the summer were bad you have not seen anything yet. it would drive the country into total chaos.

so no matter how obvious it is that voter fraud took place the judges will not want to get involved and certainly will not want the voter fraud to come to light.

I believe judges get threatened also. they would be prime candidates for threats.
Aside from the fact that the Attorney General of the United States of America has said that there was no fraud sufficient to overturn the election...sure...I'll just believe some rando on the internet. Why not.

And judges, who sentence killers, mobsters, etc. to prison you think are now afraid of getting "threatened"?

Do any of you MAGAites even listen to the arguments you make?

Old 01-08-2021, 11:58 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
I am unable to fully respond to all of the replies right now and won't get back on until later tonight, but in the meantime, a clearer picture of what likely took place is described here in a video with Brad Johnson, former Senior Operations Officer and Chief of Station with the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations. The video is part way down the page. He theorizes that Trump got more votes than expected so they had to re-calibrate the algorithms to get Biden the win - which is why vote counting ceased without explanation in critical states:

https://linkstacknews.com/as-trump-c...-italy-did-it/

Additionally: "William J. Lynn III is the CEO of Leonardo DRS, a U.S. subsidiary of Leonardo with approximately $2 billion in revenue. He previously served under the Obama/Biden administration as Deputy Secretary of Defense & led the Department’s efforts in cyber security & space strategy."

And to recap events and efforts to try and take Trump out during his 4 years in office and the misinformation fed to the American people by the Dems and media is Jim Jordan:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346890251713839107

Old 01-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Most people know the election was rigged, but the swamp has won. The floodgates will be opened.

Old 01-08-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Most people know the election was rigged, but the swamp has won. The floodgates will be opened.
I know they should have looked more into those states that Trump won.

Old 01-08-2021, 12:15 PM

Quote:
I am unable to fully respond to all of the replies right now and won't get back on until later tonight, but in the meantime, a clearer picture of what likely took place is described here in a video with Brad Johnson, former Senior Operations Officer and Chief of Station with the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations. The video is part way down the page. He theorizes that Trump got more votes than expected so they had to re-calibrate the algorithms to get Biden the win - which is why vote counting ceased without explanation in critical states:

https://linkstacknews.com/as-trump-c...-italy-did-it/

Additionally: "William J. Lynn III is the CEO of Leonardo DRS, a U.S. subsidiary of Leonardo with approximately $2 billion in revenue. He previously served under the Obama/Biden administration as Deputy Secretary of Defense & led the Department’s efforts in cyber security & space strategy."

And to recap events and efforts to try and take Trump out during his 4 years in office and the misinformation fed to the American people by the Dems and media is Jim Jordan:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346890251713839107
Probably a good idea for you to go back and read all the replies. Your evidence has already been thoroughly debunked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies