Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 07:12 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times

Advertisements

Is this why the Dems are trying to impeach / remove Trump? Dems colluded with foreign powers to force Biden win?

This video clip was removed by Youtube but partly recorded by this website. Go to the 3:00 minute mark and where they describe that an affidavit was submitted to Congress by a person who works for an Italian defense contractor (Leonardo), who says that he was responsible for altering votes remotely via satellite - from Italy to Germany to the US - to get Biden to win. The Dems and the MSM does not want anyone to hear this.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...rtly-recorded/

At the very least - every American should want to know how this happened and be outraged that there was foreign interference in our election with the help of the dems and deep state. This is exactly what Trump has been arguing about but he has been silenced by those that want him out.

Connect the dots and wake up people - no matter who's side you are on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2021, 07:14 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
The election is over. Even your orange abomination admits it. Give it up.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:20 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
What a shock....another alt-right, climate change denying website used as proof.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:20 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Is this why the Dems are trying to impeach / remove Trump? Dems colluded with foreign powers to force Biden win?

This video clip was removed by Youtube but partly recorded by this website. Go to the 3:00 minute mark and where they describe that an affidavit was submitted to Congress by a person who works for an Italian defense contractor (Leonardo), who says that he was responsible for altering votes remotely via satellite - from Italy to Germany to the US - to get Biden to win. The Dems and the MSM does not want anyone to hear this.

At the very least - every American should want to know how this happened and be outraged that there was foreign interference in our election with the help of the dems and deep state. This is exactly what Trump has been arguing about but he has been silenced by those that want him out.

An affidavit is worthless without hard evidence.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:21 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
What's the index number of the court case that substantiates this claim?

Old 01-08-2021, 07:21 AM

If that is your response - then you are just as much to blame as those that planned and committed the act. Without election integrity our country is done.

What is your justification for supporting interference in our election by foreign powers in collusion with the dems and corrupt political actors?

Old 01-08-2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
An affidavit is worthless without hard evidence.

It is? Just like an allegation of sexual misconduct is worthless against a supreme court nominee without hard evidence?

Why is this not front and center on media channels? Why do you automatically question it's validity and sweep other allegations and evidence of vote manipulation and fraud under the rug? Have you even taken the time to learn what evidence has been compiled and listen to the hours and hours of eye witness testimony?

They don't want to allow a court case - just like they didn't want voters to know that all the claims against Hunter Biden were factual and that he was under investigation for YEARS before the election.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:31 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Quote:

Too little, too late. The election has been certified by the republican-led congress, so this is all pointless.

Elections have consequences. Deal with it.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:35 AM

4,190 posts, read 2,511,188 times
oh my goodness, an affidavit. That's a sworn statement that has not yet been subject to cross examination.

About 20 years ago, I had a neighbor who got weirder and weirder. Eventually she wrapped her house in plastic with foil over the windows. She knew she was being watched by aliens. The police were there all the times answering her 911 calls. One day I walked by her house and she told me not to speak to her that she saw me in her house taking things. She would have signed a sworn affidavit. But does that make it true?

Were there problems with the election? Of course...nothing man made is perfect, but like the person who cries wolf all the time, when there is an emergency, people are not inclined to respond. One can put that on Trump. That's where complaints should be sent.

Old 01-08-2021, 07:35 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,952 times
Quote:

I somehow thought this would stop and I'll not get my daily dose of insanity with coffee early in the morning but you guys are not giving up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies