Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 01:11 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times

Advertisements

Pretty dumbass cop shooting that person with several cops behind her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2021, 01:11 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
But think about what you're saying here. You are saying this officer's life should be ruined simply because Darren Wilson's was. I agree the media is biased in their reporting, by why make another officer a victim of it just to even the playing field?
I don't disagree. What was done by our media, and Democratic politicians, to destroy Darren Wilson's life, and those of countless other officers, was wrong. But just why should this case be any different? Why does the life of Ashli Babbitt deserve less attention than the various violent criminals shot and killed by police officers? What happened to the concept of equal treatment? Doesn't her death deserve the same twisted sense of "justice" demanded for Michael Brown or Jacob Blake? Or is it that, because she's white, her death at the hands of a police officer, just doesn't matter?

Old 01-09-2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
I'm white and she gets no sympathy from me. Her kind of white person needs to be eradicated from this entire planet, not just this country.
You mean like Jacob Blake and Michael Brown were the type of black people that needed to be? I wasn't aware that LE were now judges, jurries and executioners-or that trespassing was a capital crime.

Old 01-09-2021, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Actually hard to tell is the noise is from warning shots or the mob banging on the doors. However, the gun is easily visible from the door and windows. That should have been a warning to all.
There were several (around 1/2 dozen) officers armed with assault rifles that the demonstrators had just walked past. They were standing just outside the doors. They let the protesters pass. Why is that, if they were such a deadly threat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrYz...ctr=1610225939

Old 01-09-2021, 01:28 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
I'm white and she gets no sympathy from me. Her kind of white person needs to be eradicated from this entire planet, not just this country.
Wow. Are you calling for violence? Kind of seems like it.

Old 01-09-2021, 01:34 PM

889 posts, read 272,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
And we also know that if this had been a black woman shot and killed by a police officer at a BLM protest, the reaction would be much different. By now the officer would have been named, perhaps arrested and certainly his picture shown on every news station. The MSM would be calling her a martyr and a hero that was killed "fighting oppression" or some other mindless crap. And Democratic leadership would be demonizing and condemning the officer involved. As would the left on this forum. Oh, I forgot-we'd have another round of burn/loot/murder going on across the country.

But since this woman was white and conservative, and protesting elected officials, no one cares.
nope, not a tear in the house.

Old 01-09-2021, 01:37 PM

who are the armed guys behind them? they look like police

Old 01-09-2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAZ View Post
You seem to imply a lot of nonsense. No it would not. A crime is a crime.

The only reason George Floyd incited the BLM movement is because several cops committed murder by kneeling on his neck AFTER he was in handcuffs, for minutes suffocating him.

Your posts are pure nonsense.
THIS is nonesense! floyed died of a drug overdose .....blame drugs. but not for drugs, floyde would be alive.

Old 01-09-2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Lux Mea View Post
who are the armed guys behind them? they look like police
Yeah, the big patches across their backs with POLICE on them kinda gives it away.

Old 01-09-2021, 02:00 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donttreadonthebears View Post
Ashli Babbitt is a hero who died fighting against attempt to establish Soviet Union 2.
Died like a hero, not like a coward.
She will be in history, like those who fought against Nazis.
But I thought the right wing loonies quite deeply fear Biden is going to establish China 2. Some people need to get their fake news and stories straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies