Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2021, 08:08 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,586,106 times

Advertisements

https://parler.com/post/1e6fe3802bf4...10cd5d3aaa1d40

The final hour.... Washington crossed the Delaware.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2021, 08:14 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,923,916 times
Robert Steele also wrote this uplifting statement last week:

"I am informed that firing squads are very much on the agenda for January and February. The below graphic shows how firing squads could be used on the White House lawn, with kneeling traitors and the firing squad shooting down into the grass. There is no need to set up a wall. There are those that want the firing squads at Guantanamo, but I personally think they need to be right here in DC, on the White House lawn. First up, subject to Military Tribunal process and judgement: the Governors of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin followed by the Governors of California and New York"

Do you agree BentBow? Should the Governors of blue states be executed by firing squad? Or should perhaps Trump, Hawley, Graham, Cruz and Giuliana be treated thus?

Old 01-09-2021, 08:15 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,514,954 times
@ Bentbow...Saw this on their YT video also Dave Hodges is reporting same/similar info. Even "mainstream" media reporting theft of laptops, ipads ect. Guess we'll see what plays out....

Old 01-09-2021, 08:19 AM

25,680 posts, read 18,764,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post

"I am informed that firing squads are very much on the agenda for January and February. The below graphic shows how firing squads could be used on the White House lawn, with kneeling traitors and the firing squad shooting down into the grass. There is no need to set up a wall. There are those that want the firing squads at Guantanamo, but I personally think they need to be right here in DC, on the White House lawn. First up, subject to Military Tribunal process and judgement: the Governors of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin followed by the Governors of California and New York"

Do you agree BentBow? Should the Governors of blue states be executed by firing squad? Or should perhaps Trump, Hawley, Graham, Cruz and Giuliana be treated thus?
Nah, I'd say just put the morons on a desert island somewhere and let them pontificate to and mandate to... and do other unmentionable, naughty things to... each other.

And as for the video... THAT is a very pointed statement. Wouldn't it be great if it were true??? The left and the swamp would be toast.

Old 01-09-2021, 08:22 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,090,639 times
Another delightful quote from Steele:

"Robert Mueller in my opinion should be investigated for treason because as Director of the FBI his primary duty was to cover up the fact that 9/11 was planned and executed by the Zionists with the active complicity of the Governors of New York and New Jersey, the leaders of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and the Mayors of New York City including Rudy Guliani after the fact."

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/141485/...e-enemy-Steele

Old 01-09-2021, 08:37 AM

18,557 posts, read 7,359,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://parler.com/post/1e6fe3802bf4...10cd5d3aaa1d40

The final hour.... Washington crossed the Delaware.
$100 trillion?

Old 01-09-2021, 10:03 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,586,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post

They MUST have due process. They MUST have the ability to convince me, that the evidence I have seen with my own eyes are lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies