Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you still vote for Trump?
Yes, I fully support Trump 62 52.54%
Yes, but only because I didn't like Biden 19 16.10%
No, I would vote Biden instead 12 10.17%
No, I would vote third party instead 7 5.93%
No, I just would not vote. 18 15.25%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2021, 09:54 PM

11,188 posts, read 8,226,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Trump is the only President who will finish the Mexican Border Wall and stop the illegal aliens coming from Mexico. Everybody else just pays lip service.

So yes, I would vote for him.
Serious question: Why do you think that? He said he would, and he didn't. Said it about many things. What has changed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 02:35 AM

14,863 posts, read 8,146,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So we should just ignore the income and property ownership disparity for minorities.
What are we going to do about the massive income and wealth disparity between religions? Jews have a median household income of $72,000. Jehovah's Witness only $24,000, Muslims $31,000, Buddhists $38,000.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...oup_-_2000.png

The gap between Mormons and Jews is greater than the black/white gap, and Mormons have a larger household side(one of the reasons the black household income is so low is because of the much higher rate of single-parent families).

Nearly 20% of Harvard admissions are Jewish, even though they are only 2% of the population.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:02 AM

1,803 posts, read 920,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
What are we going to do about the massive income and wealth disparity between religions? Jews have a median household income of $72,000. Jehovah's Witness only $24,000, Muslims $31,000, Buddhists $38,000.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...oup_-_2000.png

The gap between Mormons and Jews is greater than the black/white gap, and Mormons have a larger household side(one of the reasons the black household income is so low is because of the much higher rate of single-parent families).

Nearly 20% of Harvard admissions are Jewish, even though they are only 2% of the population.
You left out Asians to demean in some obtuse way .... Oh and Christians and Catholic Christians and ..... Actually, none of my Jehovah relatives are poor. If one is smart and had parents in a Ivy League school.. it reasons the expectation is for ones offspring to follow also. The poorest Christians are those of the simplest sects who do not want women to work outside of the home.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:21 AM

14,863 posts, read 8,146,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHyping View Post
Oh and Christians and Catholic Christians and ..... Actually, none of my Jehovah relatives are poor. If one is smart and had parents in a Ivy League school.. it reasons the expectation is for ones offspring to follow also. The poorest Christians are those of the simplest sects who do not want women to work outside of the home.
I was making a point. If we're going to obsess about white/black income gaps, and male/female income gaps, then why not other gaps? The religious gaps are much larger than the black/white and male/female gaps.

No group is equal.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:49 AM

7,968 posts, read 7,306,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is this "stunt" you speak of? Having one last rally to speak to his supporters that traveled from all over America to hear him?

I like Trump and would vote for him again because what the Left is offering is Anti American. Call me old fashioned but I just can't get behind supporting illegal aliens. I can't support putting America and its fine people on the back burner while the world is brought to the forefront with our tax dollars. I also cannot get behind defunding the Police while championing for the criminals that are set on tearing it all down in some type of misguided social justice.

MAGA was simple. It was a quest to make America and her citizens and Legal immigrants First and the Left hates that.

Given what the Democrats have handed us over the last 4 years with the division, the constant negativity, the damn the torpedoes approach to battling Trump at the cost of America I don't see myself ever voting for another Democrat again.
They flat out do not deserve it.
This. I have nothing further to add...Cape Cod Todd says exactly what I believe (can't rep him again). I am anti open borders, anti "woke", anti cancel culture, anti globalism, anti "white privilege" guilt indoctrination, anti "Green New Deal", anti BLM, and pro Second Amendment.

I support President Trump and would vote for him (and his agenda) again.

Old 01-15-2021, 04:57 AM

31,343 posts, read 14,088,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Trump voters, if you had to vote all over again, would you vote for Trump after his stunt on Wednesday January 6th?
No. I won't vote for him ever again.

I don't regret either of my votes for him either. 2016 he was the right guy to keep Hillary out of the oval office, and 2020 it was an easy vote also, but I've seen enough at ths stage. The swamp didn't get drained, the establishment won't work with him, and he just doesn't know when to shut up.

Old 01-15-2021, 07:55 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,738,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
No. I won't vote for him ever again.

I don't regret either of my votes for him either. 2016 he was the right guy to keep Hillary out of the oval office, and 2020 it was an easy vote also, but I've seen enough at ths stage. The swamp didn't get drained, the establishment won't work with him, and he just doesn't know when to shut up.
You aren't ready to admit he was the swamp? I guess realizing that he kept talking and riled up a crowd to attack the Capitol building was enough.

Old 01-15-2021, 08:04 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,369,398 times
Trump fought the Swamp and the Swamp won.

It was a Good fight, and I STILL fully support president Trump!

Old 01-15-2021, 08:05 AM

18,512 posts, read 7,265,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I was making a point. If we're going to obsess about white/black income gaps, and male/female income gaps, then why not other gaps? The religious gaps are much larger than the black/white and male/female gaps.
Yep. The whole black/white gap thing is a racist attack on whites. There is no principle behind it. If there were, the other gaps would matter also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies