Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you still vote for Trump?
Yes, I fully support Trump 62 52.54%
Yes, but only because I didn't like Biden 19 16.10%
No, I would vote Biden instead 12 10.17%
No, I would vote third party instead 7 5.93%
No, I just would not vote. 18 15.25%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 10:18 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Some of us just voted for Trump because your party is the party of pure scum: Ed Buck, Harvey Weinstein and Louis Farrakhan are great examples of what you party tolerates. Then there's Biden who even Kamala Harris believes the Women that accused Biden of Rape and his Racist past. Trump was the higher ground
Juan as you should know I'm a registered independent. I am not a Democrat nor am I Republican and I have voted Republican down ticket in 2008 and 2012 except Joe Arapaio.

Funny you bring up the rape allegation, what do you say about all of Trump's allegations over the years? Please continue virtue signalling against the Democrats while blindly following the Republicans.

Mind you, if true, I wouldn't have voted Biden and likely wrote in Jesse Ventura...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I didn’t vote for him, so the poll doesn’t apply to me. However, pretty much everyone I know who voted for him have said they would - and the wording of this is important - still vote against Biden.
That is why I included that as an option. I figured the qualifiers are the important thing in regards to the vote and not a simple yes, no vote.

Old 01-09-2021, 12:21 PM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Juan as you should know I'm a registered independent. I am not a Democrat nor am I Republican and I have voted Republican down ticket in 2008 and 2012 except Joe Arapaio.

Funny you bring up the rape allegation, what do you say about all of Trump's allegations over the years? Please continue virtue signalling against the Democrats while blindly following the Republicans.

Mind you, if true, I wouldn't have voted Biden and likely wrote in Jesse Ventura...
Sorry, from your response to topics I made the wrong assumption. I'm an ex Dem, Independent, and as of last month a Republican. I also voted against Joe, and I don't blindly follow Republicans, and I'm fine with Senema, and Kelly, even though I resent the later for ripping off Pima county of 15 million dollars which will never be paid back.

As far as Rape allegations against Trump, it's a wash, and even less convincing then Bill's allegations. Anyway, if the Dems had anything concrete on Trump they would have gone after him on those charges and not gone after a consensual affair.

With Biden's allegations it's the Source of the allegationd. It's his Vice President, Kamala Harris

Old 01-09-2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Sorry, from your response to topics I made the wrong assumption. I'm an ex Dem, Independent, and as of last month a Republican. I also voted against Joe, and I don't blindly follow Republicans, and I'm fine with Senema, and Kelly, even though I resent the later for ripping off Pima county of 15 million dollars which will never be paid back.

As far as Rape allegations against Trump, it's a wash, and even less convincing then Bill's allegations. Anyway, if the Dems had anything concrete on Trump they would have gone after him on those charges and not gone after a consensual affair.

With Biden's allegations it's the Source of the allegationd. It's his Vice President, Kamala Harris
Reads to me you are red-pilled and posting nothing but go team red bullcrap. Trump has had 20 or so sexual harassment or sexual assault allegations to him. Biden only had one. Trump's haven't been as talked about for some reason. If Biden's was more credible (I dont buy it as the story went cold after April) I wouldn't have voted Biden at all.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...en/5279155002/

I would vote Republicans who aren't conspiracy nutters like Ward, Trump or Gosar; racists like Sheriff Joe or bootlickers like McSally. I only didn't vote McCain in 2016 due to how long he was in Congress, otherwise I agreed with him.

Last edited by mkpunk; 01-09-2021 at 01:34 PM..

Old 01-09-2021, 12:44 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
I would have voted for him 10 times here in MN if I could have, as I know the so-called "refugee" community here that has been shoved down our throats commit voter fraud on a mass scale.

Old 01-09-2021, 12:46 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,012,611 times
I did not vote this election. The one time in probably almost 40 years. Up until election day I could not bring myself to vote for either candidate. This was a lesson in how low the selection process for President has become.

Old 01-09-2021, 12:50 PM

62,866 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is this "stunt" you speak of? Having one last rally to speak to his supporters that traveled from all over America to hear him?

I like Trump and would vote for him again because what the Left is offering is Anti American. Call me old fashioned but I just can't get behind supporting illegal aliens. I can't support putting America and its fine people on the back burner while the world is brought to the forefront with our tax dollars. I also cannot get behind defunding the Police while championing for the criminals that are set on tearing it all down in some type of misguided social justice.

MAGA was simple. It was a quest to make America and her citizens and Legal immigrants First and the Left hates that.

Given what the Democrats have handed us over the last 4 years with the division, the constant negativity, the damn the torpedoes approach to battling Trump at the cost of America I don't see myself ever voting for another Democrat again.
They flat out do not deserve it.
My sentiments exactly.

Old 01-09-2021, 12:55 PM

41,940 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Thanks for making this a public poll! Now we can see who is capable of critical thinking when they state they no longer support Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I suspect that 80% of them still would, meaning he will only have lost 15-20% of his base sadly
Judging from the results of the poll so far, sadly you are correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
His "stunt" of holding a rally? His "stunt" of 'speaking to his supporters'?
Stunt is too mild of a word to describe it. There was no purpose to the rally other than for Trump to get his bootlicking minions to do his dirty work for him - go to the Capitol and try to stop the validation of the Electoral College vote. And when the results of the stunt turned into something much more sinister and deadly, Trump praised the criminals who broke into the Capitol.

Old 01-09-2021, 01:02 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Well, the 42 percent base of MAGA deplorables is holding firm. All the more reason he must be impeached so he can never run again.

Old 01-09-2021, 01:03 PM

853 posts, read 336,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I would have voted for him 10 times here in MN if I could have, as I know the so-called "refugee" community here that has been shoved down our throats commit voter fraud on a mass scale.
So your racism is stronger than your commitment to democracy.

Kavalier has done us the curtesy to say the quiet part out loud. Most of those who are still Trump supporters at this point are just the modern incarnation of the KKK. Their vision of America starts with white supremacy and works out from there where as for the rest of us it starts with democracy and the ideas about equality and the rights of man that stemmed from the 18th century enlightenment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies